Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bonding Squares are knitted in pairs.
One square is placed with a premature baby and another is worn against the mum’s skin, then the squares are swapped round every 12 hours or every time mum visits.
Many Neonatal Units are now using them. They help with the bonding of a premature baby in an incubator and the baby’s mum. The baby can smell mum’s scent even when she isn’t there or wasn’t able to get him out of his incubator, and then when she goes home she can still smell the baby’s scent on the square, which is a big comfort.
Not only this, but many mums find that it really helps with expressing breast milk. Keeping the scent of the baby close by triggers the hormones needed to produce and express milk, which is very important as breastfeeding can be difficult for mothers with premature babies.

She posted a story about bonding squares which heavily implied her baby was at risk of being born premature and staying in the NICU. This struck a chord as being horribly insensitive to those who have actually been through the NICU process themselves and left traumatised by the experience. . On the back of that were comments from other mums who had lost their babies and I can't remember the details but a lot of them were deleted or blocked (wasn't there somebody that lost twins? I can't remember now). And like I mentioned earlier, she actually said one woman's deceased baby would live on through her baby.
Oh my god that is bizarre why would anyone say that to someone who's just lost their baby?!!

Reactions: 6
Oh my god that is bizarre why would anyone say that to someone who's just lost their baby?!!
Exactly! This and so many other things tell you all you need to know about the type of person she really is! This whole "I'm just a hairdresser learning as I go! teehee" thing is such a charade!

Reactions: 13
Hate is a strong word, I don't hate Hinch, I don't know her, but what I do see, I do question eg, she sprayed a whole bottle of Elbow Grease on her patio and then jet washed it :eek: That stuff is like sulphuric acid. How many of her followers now think that is a good idea and follow suit? She's also stopped spraying diluted Lenor everywhere after Lenor issued safety guidelines (Lenor in itself isn't flamable but it decreases any non-flammable properties which is why you should never wash children's clothing with fabric softener or spray it on your sofa or bedding) but she has neglected to pass that information on to her followers, how many will still be doing it on her say so? In her role as an Instagram Influencer, there comes with it a certain amount of accountability, and she actively shirks that by claiming innocence.
Most of the hinchers still think it’s a good idea to use fabric softener on their skirting boards etc. It’s on the hinch tips on fb. And zoflora in reed diffusers. Because like you just said she’s never addressed it. Every day there is something on there asking for advice because they’ve used a product incorrectly. Encouraging hoarding really annoys me too. Who needs 10 cloths and 30 bottles of zoflora or flash. I personally hate that She promotes all this and also using companies who test on animals. As a massive Animal lover and vegetarian I hate to think of poor beagles rabbits etc being tested on just so humans can have shiny sinks. I don’t like that she wasn’t honest from the beginning about her swipe ups and ads. I don’t like she removes comments on her posts. I don’t like she encourages hinchers that shark hoovers are a must. I don’t like she puts the swipe up for her blinds when they’re not actually cheap - you can get better cheaper ones from dunelm. Or that she says she loves a bargain when most things in her house are GIFTED. She doesn’t have to part with her money yet she expects people to part with theirs so she can gain from it. Or the fact she says she’s just learning and they’re all in it together. When she’s not learning she’s a grown woman and knows exactly what she’s doing. Anything I’ve missed?😂 I could go on but don’t want to bore you all to tears

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What do you think about the fact she has basically zero designer items? I would have assumed she would splash all her cash on Gucci bags and god knows what but I actually haven't seen any luxury items other than the new car she has. Do you think she has a secret stash that she doesn't want to show in the fear of having her down to earth label ripped away from her..

Reactions: 8
Defo not about to jump on a rave thread, I'm not that sad!! Just genuinely wondered why everyone hated her so much and gave my opinion and wanted to hear others. I don't agree when people let their 'army' attack others in comments sections, it makes them just as bad as the ones dishing out the trolling so can get why people dislike her for that. The fact most of you are getting so defensive and sarcastic speaks volumes and I feel sorry for you. The rest who actually bothered to reply maturely - thanks.
The majority of us on here are ex hinchers who have seen through the whole girl next door act.
She’s been proven to be a liar. She blocks any negative views anyone has on her. She ignores people who have taken the time to kindly gift her things, when they ask if she received the item. This is all without the bad practice and mis use of chemicals.
The thing that gets me is she knows people are using chemicals to the point of being extremely dangerous in some cases. But she doesn’t even have the decency to put a quick word out advising people not to do it.
She reads through all of the hinch groups on Facebook, and reads through the comments on her posts about people using neat zoflora next to a new born baby (one example). But says nothing.
That’s my gripe with her.

Reactions: 16
What do you think about the fact she has basically zero designer items? I would have assumed she would splash all her cash on Gucci bags and god knows what but I actually haven't seen any luxury items other than the new car she has. Do you think she has a secret stash that she doesn't want to show in the fear of having her down to earth label ripped away from her..
Possibly. Her baby shower was an example of extravagance. She claimed her friend Trace organised it all without her knowing anything. Yet she later posted about her dress..she'd had made. Why would you have a dress made for a baby shower you knew nothing about? Maybe I'm reaching? But at this point I tend to believe nothing she says.

Reactions: 35
She could never affiliate a link to a Gucci bag as people would never be able to afford it. She sells tit because tit sells.
Whether she has it stashed away I don’t know, and not really interested tbh lol. Her car says a lot, the girl next door with a 100k car 🤔

Reactions: 22
The majority of us on here are ex hinchers who have seen through the whole girl next door act.
She’s been proven to be a liar. She blocks any negative views anyone has on her. She ignores people who have taken the time to kindly gift her things, when they ask if she received the item. This is all without the bad practice and mis use of chemicals.
The thing that gets me is she knows people are using chemicals to the point of being extremely dangerous in some cases. But she doesn’t even have the decency to put a quick word out advising people not to do it.
She reads through all of the hinch groups on Facebook, and reads through the comments on her posts about people using neat zoflora next to a new born baby (one example). But says nothing.
That’s my gripe with her.
I agree as an influencer or whatever she is she should make effort to explain the safety and procautions of these products? One more thing she doesn’t even do anything spectacular. Anyone can keep on top of an already clean house if it was a new build and the fact she’s at home day in day out. She doesn’t have 10 hour shifts to do she doesn’t have a massive family to clean up after. Okay now she has a baby it might change but time will tell. Has anyone actually found anything she’s recommended useful?

Reactions: 7
I agree as an influencer or whatever she is she should make effort to explain the safety and procautions of these products? One more thing she doesn’t even do anything spectacular. Anyone can keep on top of an already clean house if it was a new build and the fact she’s at home day in day out. She doesn’t have 10 hour shifts to do she doesn’t have a massive family to clean up after. Okay now she has a baby it might change but time will tell. Has anyone actually found anything she’s recommended useful?
Yes one thing.. slightly scared to admit but the little balls from Lenor that you put in those tiny draw string bags. Keep them in my car and it smells so good lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think her taste is slowly changing (Jo Malone candles!) given her disposable income has risen, but she knows she can't flaunt it as she would alienate her audience. This is why despite the extension, the kitchen remains untouched.

Yes one thing.. slightly scared to admit but the little balls from Lenor that you put in those tiny draw string bags. Keep them in my car and it smells so good lol
They melt in hot weather.... 🌞🔥😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
A few people do that apparently. I have no knowledge on them so I can’t really comment 😂

Reactions: 2
I found that a minky gets the charcoals fired up beautifully on the bbq once it’s lit 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Definitely, she isn't going to show off all her designer items on her Instagram, to the millions of people who are sucked in to the whole 'Hinch Army' 'We're all in this together' 'I'm just like you' bullshit that she takes advantage of. Her army are making her a small fortune with every swipe up!

Reactions: 14
Just by googling her, her net worth is £1mil and she gets around £5,000 per instagram post, and she has set herself up as a limited company (as everyone here already knows!). Don't quote me on the first bit, might be :poop: I just googled.

But you can't tell me she is earning that much and still knocking around with primark handbags. 98% sure 'Mr Hinch' in knocking about in a pair of £500 all black balenciaga runners in one of her pictures.

They can spend the money as they want, that is their right, but don't be pretending to be the whole 'i'm just like you' when you've practically got someones rent on your feet and poor old Debra down the road ain't got a pot to piss in and the leccy is about to go but you are telling her she NEEDS the pink stuff and this toilet roll holder as it will just make everything in the world better, and to swipe up to fill her own pocket. *Debra is a fictional person btw, this is not a jibe at anyone. :ROFLMAO:

They are very clever and I wish them all the best with a new baby & for the future, but I personally can't keep up with the whole facade.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She's done a story as Gretel obviously, purely just to say that she has done an online food shop so people don't think that was her car hahaha she's so ridiculous.
hahah OMG never copped that - brilliant

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Zoflora soaked kitchen towel at the bottom of the bin, I don’t get as bad a smell anymore!

Reactions: 8
That post she did yesterday saying theres nothing exciting hapening here guys no course not soph a big extension for starters and god knows what else, l guess time will tell

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.