Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:rolleyes: Would a nice person share videos with their millions of followers to humiliate their husband who's just sitting there eating crisps and complaining it's too loud? She just comes off as a straight up witch. And let's not even forget the whole bonding squares incident. Praying on the sympathy of her followers and making them believe there was a genuine risk that her baby might have to stay in the NICU for whatever reason. When there are women who genuinely have to go through this traumatic experience themselves and how incentive she was to people who have actually had that trauma? And the whole thing about one poor woman's sadly losing a baby but it's okay because he will live on through the Prince of Maldon.
Don't forget when she was sharing videos of all the old people to her millions of viewers, who were just enjoying their lunch and she was so patronising of them every time she went for her daily 'jacket pot'. I'd be fuming if i'd of seen my granddad on her stories being made in to a bit of 'content'.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Please can someone explain why no one likes Mrs Hinch?! I follow her on instagram and have never found her posts too much, she doesn't ever brag about anything she has got and she genuinely comes across as a nice person! Just interested to see what I have missed / how others have interpreted her - maybe you have all seen things I haven't !?
she can't tolerate one bit of perceived criticism against her, even people genuinely just questioning her practices have comments swiftly deleted or are blocked. She'll then whine that people are trolls and haters and play the victim, all the while riling up this created 'army' of hers to defend her. She'll then happily sit back and allow this army to gang up on and rip people to shreds who dare not agree with Mrs Hinch. None of their spiteful, bullying comments get deleted... Funny that 🤔

Reactions: 23
You must be very pessimistic and have such a negative outlook on life to assume everything she does is misguided and her personality is all an act - surely that would be impossible for someone to keep up for so long?! I always see her put #ad on her stories and disclose promoted and paid for content. She comes across as very honest, kind, appears to have a lovely family and makes an effort to post long stories nearly every day (pre baby) not just about cleaning but helping others with anxiety related issues etc. I think people just hate seeing others do well so instantly spew a lot of rubbish about them in the hope people will tag along to their opinions to make themselves feel better - eventually the more negative stuff you read about someone the more you're going to start believing it yourself and have a twisted view on reality !
For so long? She doesn’t record herself 24 hours a day so I’d imagine for a few minutes worth of stories then yes, she could quite possibly put on an act. And pretend to be someone she isn’t.
Us tattlers don’t have a negative outlook on life FYI, we actually have a bit of banter a giggle on here between ourselves. The reason we post it here is because we aren’t trolls and don’t post it on her profile.
If people chose to come here and read any of what’s written, then that is down to them.
You know exactly what it is before you start reading!
I don’t hate to see anyone doing well, I love people who are honest, open and don’t rip people off in the process of doing well. I fully support anyone who makes an honest living.

Reactions: 23
Defo not about to jump on a rave thread, I'm not that sad!! Just genuinely wondered why everyone hated her so much and gave my opinion and wanted to hear others. I don't agree when people let their 'army' attack others in comments sections, it makes them just as bad as the ones dishing out the trolling so can get why people dislike her for that. The fact most of you are getting so defensive and sarcastic speaks volumes and I feel sorry for you. The rest who actually bothered to reply maturely - thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't forget when she was sharing videos of all the old people to her millions of viewers, who were just enjoying their lunch and she was so patronising of them every time she went for her daily 'jacket pot'. I'd be fuming if i'd of seen my granddad on her stories being made in to a bit of 'content'.
And she likes to upload videos of her own dad laughing at him because he sits down when he's watering the garden. Yeah, lovely lady.

Reactions: 9
Defo not about to jump on a rave thread, I'm not that sad!! Just genuinely wondered why everyone hated her so much and gave my opinion and wanted to hear others. I don't agree when people let their 'army' attack others in comments sections, it makes them just as bad as the ones dishing out the trolling so can get why people dislike her for that. The fact most of you are getting so defensive and sarcastic speaks volumes and I feel sorry for you. The rest who actually bothered to reply maturely - thanks.
I dont dislike her but I dont like what she does and how she goes about it!
You only have to watch her gretal stories to see the REAL Sophie Hinchcliiffe come out 💁🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
she can't tolerate one bit of perceived criticism against her, even people genuinely just questioning her practices have comments swiftly deleted or are blocked. She'll then whine that people are trolls and haters and play the victim, all the while riling up this created 'army' of hers to defend her. She'll then happily sit back and allow this army to gang up on and rip people to shreds who dare not agree with Mrs Hinch. None of their spiteful, bullying comments get deleted... Funny that 🤔
She blocks and deletes comments that suggest her practices are bad for the environment too. This is the planet her son has to live on and she's happily destroying it.

Reactions: 17
I agree. I’m not a fan of hers btw, but for people to go out of their way to watch someone’s stories who they do not follow.. That’s just nosey and your looking for reasons to be annoyed 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry guys 🤪

Reactions: 7
And she likes to upload videos of her own dad laughing at him because he sits down when he's watering the garden. Yeah, lovely lady.
Oh wow if you find that offensive and think she is being nasty by posting light hearted things like that I honestly have no hope left for our snowflake generation.

Hate is an emotion she doesn't deserve . It's more an intense dislike of her action which make her very rich. I don't believe she gives a thought to her "Hinchers"

Reactions: 6
If you think people being sarcastic here is as bad as actual trolls I feel bad for you 👋

I agree. I’m not a fan of hers btw, but for people to go out of their way to watch someone’s stories who they do not follow.. That’s just nosey and your looking for reasons to be annoyed 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry guys 🤪
Never watched her, never will. Can get all the info on her shadiness from Tattle and mainstream media articles about her 😂

Reactions: 6
If you think people being sarcastic here is as bad as actual trolls I feel bad for you 👋

Never watched her, never will. Can get all the info on her shadiness from Tattle and mainstream media articles about her 😂
Haha never said it was as bad as trolls. I said those responding defensively and sarcastically speaks volumes about yourself...

Oh wow if you find that offensive and think she is being nasty by posting light hearted things like that I honestly have no hope left for our snowflake generation.
Sounds like you've been drinking the Zoflora. Fact is she uploaded videos of her own dad and husband to her millions of followers, poking fun and laughing at them. Not the actions of a so-called nice girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's shouldn't have posted about bonding squares! That was a despicable thing to do. She shouldn't have doxxed anyone that is illegal. She shouldn't keep polluting this Earth and encouraging her followers to do the same, whilst spending money on Narnias plural. She shouldn't keep receiving all the freebies with no intentions of saying a simple Thankyou. Companies have to go through Gleam to send her stuff..She should say " No Thank you" instead she shoves them into storage. Swipe up friends swipe up...make me more money! Jamie was heard calling her followers " shoppers" that really does say it all.

Reactions: 14
She's shouldn't have posted about bonding squares! That was a despicable thing to do. She shouldn't have doxxed anyone that is illegal. She shouldn't keep polluting this Earth and encouraging her followers to do the same, whilst spending money on Narnias plural. She shouldn't keep receiving all the freebies with no intentions of saying a simple Thankyou. Companies have to go through Gleam to send her stuff..She should say " No Thank you" instead she shoves them into storage. Swipe up friends swipe up...make me more money! Jamie was heard calling her followers " shoppers" that really does say it all.
What are bonding squares and what does doxxed mean 😩😂

Haha never said it was as bad as trolls. I said those responding defensively and sarcastically speaks volumes about yourself...
Think it speaks volumes about you that you come on to a forum to try and stir up reactions from complete strangers 🤷🏽‍♀️
That sounds a bit like trolling 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hate is a strong word, I don't hate Hinch, I don't know her, but what I do see, I do question eg, she sprayed a whole bottle of Elbow Grease on her patio and then jet washed it :eek: That stuff is like sulphuric acid. How many of her followers now think that is a good idea and follow suit? She's also stopped spraying diluted Lenor everywhere after Lenor issued safety guidelines (Lenor in itself isn't flamable but it decreases any non-flammable properties which is why you should never wash children's clothing with fabric softener or spray it on your sofa or bedding) but she has neglected to pass that information on to her followers, how many will still be doing it on her say so? In her role as an Instagram Influencer, there comes with it a certain amount of accountability, and she actively shirks that by claiming innocence.

Reactions: 13
Hate is a strong word, I don't hate Hinch, I don't know her, but what I do see, I do question eg, she sprayed a whole bottle of Elbow Grease on her patio and then jet washed it :eek: That stuff is like sulphuric acid. How many of her followers now think that is a good idea and follow suit? She's also stopped spraying diluted Lenor everywhere after Lenor issued safety guidelines (Lenor in itself isn't flamable but it decreases any non-flammable properties which is why you should never wash children's clothing with fabric softener or spray it on your sofa or bedding) but she has neglected to pass that information on to her followers, how many will still be doing it on her say so? In her role as an Instagram Influencer, there comes with it a certain amount of accountability, and she actively shirks that by claiming innocence.
Fair point.... also was thinking how the hell does her poor dog cope with all the sprays and chemicals?! Can't be good for him! My spaniel sneezes about 10 times if I'm wearing one tiny spray of perfume

Bonding squares are little knitted squares given to a mother and baby, that are generally separated due to baby being In special care. They're swapped over so baby gets Mammys sent and visa versa. She posted she had some provoking worry among her army! That something was potentially wrong. Probably upsetting mothers, fathers experiencing this or possibly expecting to. Doxxing is sharing a person's information in the public domain they have not allowed or gave permission for you to do. Often causing them great retribution.

Bonding Squares are knitted in pairs.
One square is placed with a premature baby and another is worn against the mum’s skin, then the squares are swapped round every 12 hours or every time mum visits.
Many Neonatal Units are now using them. They help with the bonding of a premature baby in an incubator and the baby’s mum. The baby can smell mum’s scent even when she isn’t there or wasn’t able to get him out of his incubator, and then when she goes home she can still smell the baby’s scent on the square, which is a big comfort.
Not only this, but many mums find that it really helps with expressing breast milk. Keeping the scent of the baby close by triggers the hormones needed to produce and express milk, which is very important as breastfeeding can be difficult for mothers with premature babies.

She posted a story about bonding squares which heavily implied her baby was at risk of being born premature and staying in the NICU. This struck a chord as being horribly insensitive to those who have actually been through the NICU process themselves and left traumatised by the experience. . On the back of that were comments from other mums who had lost their babies and I can't remember the details but a lot of them were deleted or blocked (wasn't there somebody that lost twins? I can't remember now). And like I mentioned earlier, she actually said one woman's deceased baby would live on through her baby. Like he's some sort of holy being.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.