Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biting my tongue so hard, I just feel really angry that this woman with the talent of a knats knacker has made so much money from people who probably, but not always don't have much! You can't reply to all dms but by god you select very carefully the ones you do reply too and then show us all them! So you've doxxed people you've sent passive aggressive messages and lied through your bleached knashers to your "Hinchers" then preach about kindness..pfffft! Riding around in a luxury car while your expensive if not gifted extention get built. Very bloody nice. We have seen you now in two situations where you have dropped the ditzy blonde act. The dunelm vid and the Ava may vid. The word Hinch for me is synonymous with greed and narcissism! But keep telling yourself you're just harmless and good lucky!
*meant had good luck!

Reactions: 1
A bit off topic but does anyone else wonder what she’s going to do to her house as soon as grey goes out of style? I can’t exactly imagine her sitting in an outdated house! And also how the HELL did she afford it and her 100k done to the 9s zoflora scented Jeep on a hairdressers wage ?

Reactions: 9
Please can someone explain why no one likes Mrs Hinch?! I follow her on instagram and have never found her posts too much, she doesn't ever brag about anything she has got and she genuinely comes across as a nice person! Just interested to see what I have missed / how others have interpreted her - maybe you have all seen things I haven't !?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A bit off topic but does anyone else wonder what she’s going to do to her house as soon as grey goes out of style? I can’t exactly imagine her sitting in an outdated house! And also how the HELL did she afford it and her 100k done to the 9s zoflora scented Jeep on a hairdressers wage ?
I think It was all gifted last Christmas when she'd took off with a large following. When you clicked on certain grid posts the company names came up that had gave her stuff, or atleast certain rooms such as her living room. No doubt she will get a revamp again for free.

Please can someone explain why no one likes Mrs Hinch?! I follow her on instagram and have never found her posts too much, she doesn't ever brag about anything she has got and she genuinely comes across as a nice person! Just interested to see what I have missed / how others have interpreted her - maybe you have all seen things I haven't !?
Where to start 🤔🤔, thread one?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
OTE="LondonLIFE, post: 365907, member: 24180"]
[/QUOTE]
For me it's her bull about being in it together, her overuse and incorrect use of products. Her encouragement of ppl buying endless chemicals they or the environment do not need. Noone makes over a million quid by being a cleaner who cleans a new house where there are two ppl living in it. She also doesn't disclose ads etc properly. She's a con women! Imo.

Reactions: 20
I think It was all gifted last Christmas when she'd took off with a large following. When you clicked on certain grid posts the company names came up that had gave her stuff, or atleast certain rooms such as her living room. No doubt she will get a revamp again for free.
I reckon when she starts to have a drop in following That the revamp will come out and then all the hinchers will stress about getting to the pound shops to buy the latest live laugh love decals in her new favorite color

Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]
For me it's her bull about being in it together, her overuse and incorrect use of products. Her encouragement of ppl buying endless chemicals they or the environment do not need. Noone makes over a million quid by being a cleaner who cleans a new house where there are two ppl living in it. She also doesn't disclose ads etc properly. She's a con women! Imo.
[/QUOTE]

Defo see where you are coming from with the overuse and how it doesn't make sense for her to have made so much from just cleaning??! Think its more the fact she is quite glam so people instantly have an attraction to her posts and her life in general and with the rise in followers it just attracts more and more people.. Just when I compare her to bloggers like Lydia Millen who has SO many ugly personality traits and really does screw over her audience in order to gain a ton of expensive products, I find it hard to put Mrs Hinch in the same box but maybe she is just better at hiding it than most of the toxic bloggers !

Genuinely don't think I would ever be able to read through all of that and catch up.
Ok , she didn’t disclose that she was a seasoned, experienced saleswoman and happily carried on pretending she was just a hairdresser.
She targeted vulnerable and highly impressionable people to buy stuff they probably didn’t need.
She hasn’t disclosed that she makes money on every eBay purchase people make yet constantly plugged eBay over cheaper options.
The total bollocks about being besties with strangers.

That’s some of it.

Reactions: 21
Because she's a massive fake. Her account is a carefully constructed sales account and most of her posts are sponsored or gifted (which she hides well) She's definitely not the girl next door hair dresser who just likes to clean and got lucky. She prays on vulnerable, low income people with her swipe ups, a lot of people who can't afford to but try to emulate the lavish lifestyle she's presenting but try to anyway, putting themselves at serious risk of debt (taking out financial plans to buy a Shark hoover!). She fills her home with harsh chemicals, as well as all the homes of her followers and between the lot of them are destroying the environment when we should be looking to reduce our plastic waste, not hoard tonnes of useless cleaning products. Most of her cleaning tips are pure crap (nobody needs to pine and shine their bog every day!) and some are just dangerous (idiots putting Zoflora in wax burners, soaking their oven racks in dryer sheets and using fabric softener to clean things 🤦‍♀️) I don't even think I need to carry on??

• Heart
Reactions: 32
she genuinely comes across as a nice person!
Please explain, how does she come across to you as a genuine nice person?

We must be looking at different content! I see a sneaky sales woman, acting out a role, hiding ads and affiliate links, hiding behind 'anxiety' and be kind to me quotes to deflect any criticism or questions she'd rather not answer.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Probably a winge fest story of how she is a first time mum and winging it. She never knew what those lines were for and was hoping to be excused as she is so tired with baby brain 😂.
if you're too tired to see the parking lines, you're too tired to drive. Liar liar Zoflora on fire, as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You must be very pessimistic and have such a negative outlook on life to assume everything she does is misguided and her personality is all an act - surely that would be impossible for someone to keep up for so long?! I always see her put #ad on her stories and disclose promoted and paid for content. She comes across as very honest, kind, appears to have a lovely family and makes an effort to post long stories nearly every day (pre baby) not just about cleaning but helping others with anxiety related issues etc. I think people just hate seeing others do well so instantly spew a lot of rubbish about them in the hope people will tag along to their opinions to make themselves feel better - eventually the more negative stuff you read about someone the more you're going to start believing it yourself and have a twisted view on reality !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Please explain, how does she come across to you as a genuine nice person?

We must be looking at different content! I see a sneaky sales woman, acting out a role, hiding ads and affiliate links, hiding behind 'anxiety' and be kind to me quotes to deflect any criticism or questions she'd rather not answer.
:rolleyes: Would a nice person share videos with their millions of followers to humiliate their husband who's just sitting there eating crisps and complaining it's too loud? She just comes off as a straight up witch. And let's not even forget the whole bonding squares incident. Praying on the sympathy of her followers and making them believe there was a genuine risk that her baby might have to stay in the NICU for whatever reason. When there are women who genuinely have to go through this traumatic experience themselves and how incentive she was to people who have actually had that trauma? And the whole thing about one poor woman's sadly losing a baby but it's okay because he will live on through the Prince of Maldon.

Reactions: 14
You must be very pessimistic and have such a negative outlook on life to assume everything she does is misguided and her personality is all an act - surely that would be impossible for someone to keep up for so long?! I always see her put #ad on her stories and disclose promoted and paid for content. She comes across as very honest, kind, appears to have a lovely family and makes an effort to post long stories nearly every day (pre baby) not just about cleaning but helping others with anxiety related issues etc. I think people just hate seeing others do well so instantly spew a lot of rubbish about them in the hope people will tag along to their opinions to make themselves feel better - eventually the more negative stuff you read about someone the more you're going to start believing it yourself and have a twisted view on reality !
What's up undercover Hincher. We see you 👀 Thanks for the random assumptions about strangers, but nobody here is jealous of a woman who's so unhappy and wired that she has to clean her toilet 3 times a day to avoid having an anxiety attack due to germs, and is content to help destroy the environment with absolutely unnecessary chemical rubbish. It doesn't matter to me how much money she's made with her ruthless sales tactics and preying on vulnerable people, it matters that she's taking people for a ride with dishonesty.
You probably haven't cleaned your bog in 15 minutes because of this thread so I suggest you hop to it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Some may call it pessimism, some may call is being realistic. Rather that than naive. If you like her, thats fine, but this thread is a 'rant' thread. There is a Mrs Hinch thread in the rave section, feel free to post there instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What's up undercover Hincher. We see you 👀 Thanks for the random assumptions about strangers, but nobody here is jealous of a woman who's so unhappy and wired that she has to clean her toilet 3 times a day to avoid having an anxiety attack due to germs, and is content to help destroy the environment with absolutely unnecessary chemical rubbish. It doesn't matter to me how much money she's made with her ruthless sales tactics and preying on vulnerable people, it matters that she's taking people for a ride with dishonesty.
You probably haven't cleaned your bog in 15 minutes because of this thread so I suggest you hop to it 😂
I think somebody has been drinking the Zoflora 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ask the lady she doxxed if shes a lovely girl ,the lady who has chronic illness and received abuse messages in there doves! Oh she's good, but she's not at all the person she perceives herself to be. Oh and doxxing is illegal lovely lass that! She's no more than a successful parasite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.