Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it’s been mentioned can’t keep up 😂 but who else thinks Jamie’s “busy” sorting out a new house and hinch will officially come back to insta to announce it once they’ve moved in. Just a theory but she’s so odd drip feeding her followers content so they stay interested until the big announcement

Reactions: 17
I don't believe for one minute Ronnie is out of nappies or nearly out of them. I just don't. And that's really fine, he's 2, I didn't potty train any of my 3 until about a month before their 3rd birthday (just happened to be around that time for all 3 that they started showing big signs) forcing training is just unnecessary. If they're ready by then i don't see any issue but I don't believe for a second Ronnie was ready, he's been forced into it. Just let them show they're ready themselves, it doesn't make you a better mum if your child was trained at 1 or if they were trained at 4. It's just ridiculous.

But imagine recording your child on the toilet and uploading it for so many people? Something needs to be done, i don't think he's safe with her at all, he's fed, watered and clothed but that's about it, in every other aspect of his life he's completely neglected and tbh I'm not sure how much more I can watch of her. She's got something seriously wrong with her. Her stories last night of her acting all gangsta about love island shows she's got major issues.
Totally agree. There needs to be an intervention. For her sake, and for his. She has such a short temper and doesn’t seem to see any wrong in the way she acts. Worrying that this is all unfolding in front of us

Reactions: 11
Just to wade in regarding RonniePooPoo, I don’t think he is potty trained in the slightest. “We’ve been practicing” and “almost happy free” give that away. What I think we are seeing is simply a new morning routine. Unfortunately, we have all picked up that Ronnie has limited awareness for his age (I’m sorry if that wording offends anyone) and his “potty training” is simply his being conditioned to follow steps. Light on, seat on, sit on toilet, flush (check to see if it’s gone apparently 🤷🏻‍♀️). Oh and let’s not forget washing our hands and rearranging mummaz towel on the radiator so she doesn’t scream at me for messing it up.

And anyone who has experience of children with any kind of learning/development delays will know that they like and often thrive with routine. So this is just another thing he has been conditioned to do in order, we will still see him in nappies because all he understands is the chore/routine, not the actual action.

And this is exactly why they have been in the garden so much. Too many accidents for jamierealnamejames to clean up and rather than realising Ronnie isn’t ready, which is fine and many boys are later with PT, they will simply continue to push him because it’s what he “should” be doing. It’s actually really fucked up and it makes me sad and angry. Maybe she should get off the gram and stop judging her beautiful little boy based on what other children are doing. bleeping bleep
Yes! I didn't know how to word that i don't believe he's potty trained because of the CLEAR struggles Ronnie has incase it sounds like I'm slamming a child. I'm not. It's just really unlikely he's potty trained.

Reactions: 12
Surely, it should never cross your mind to film your child on the toilet and then upload it onto the internet. They are both shameful.

Reactions: 17
Any messages from the barmy army about what a great mummy she is been shared yet? Because lets face it, that's why she shared this, that and to prove something to tattle. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. There needs to be an intervention. For her sake, and for his. She has such a short temper and doesn’t seem to see any wrong in the way she acts. Worrying that this is all unfolding in front of us
I truly believe he's unsafe around her. Lennie too. I can't believe as a mother she thinks her behaviour is OK and good content. I'm baffled that her family haven't pulled her up, her whole family are duck ups. Sooo very sad.

Reactions: 20
What did people report it as? Insta really need a Child Exploitation option! It's still there, I saw it and came straight here

Reactions: 11
Yey another story with Lonnie laying down while she pokes and prods him ,then grips onto his little hand 🥱🥱🥱🥱 surely even the sheep are getting bored of this now!! Seems like that poor child spends all day either on her shoulder, on the changing mat or in the deathtrap crib ??!!!🙄🙄🙄 show something different!! 🔊

Reactions: 8
How odd, I’ve toilet trained 2 kids, about to do a third & yes I was very proud! I think I told all my friends as we all had kids around the same time and were all doing the same stuff, but it never occurred to me to show everyone videos of them doing their business! I’ve never seen any of my friends do that either, well apart from one acquaintance, and she’s a massive hincher 😂😂

Reactions: 10
As if it’s not absolutely disgusting enough that her poor boys privacy has been breached sitting on the toilet… it looks like he has nothing on his lower half when he’s washing his hands 😕 fine in the “privacy” of your own home but not fine to broadcast!
Would she be happy for him to use a busy public toilet with the door wide open for passers by to watch? Because that’s what this is! But x1,000,000!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She clearly doesn't understand how to safeguard her children online, or maybe she does but just doesn't care enough? The thought of getting 'one up' on SS was probably too much for grabby brain to resist.
I suppose we should be grateful that we don't get a video of her changing Lonnies nappy. 🙄
Doesn't Mrs Hinch work with a company who works with influencers to help her get sponsorship deals? I can't believe someone there doesn't intervene and tell her it's a bad idea to film her son on the toilet?! A grown adult shouldn't need to be told this but apparently she's too thick/narcissistic to see this.

Reactions: 7
I hate this bleep with a passion but as a mother of two sons, one with severe adhd I have to say this talk about outside factors causing it is quite hurtful I did nothing different in both my pregnancies but my eldest son has no difficulties 😢
I agree. I have adhd and I have 3 autistic children.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can remember being a hormonal and easily embarrassed teenager, being absolutely mortified at seeing some of the baby/childhood photos my mam took of me! None of them were of me on the toilet and also they were shown to maybe about 10 people, not anyone who fancies a nosey online 😕 that poor poor boy when he grows up and realises. Absolute Truman show material.

Reactions: 8
Thread title -

Soph’s forgotten her ‘tend anxiety, now she’s ignoring her kids’ privacy.

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: Soph’s back flogging her Ivory, for gods sake won’t you give Ron some privacy

Reactions: 6
Have reported, so shocking, hope the papers call her out on this. It's just so inappropriate and unnecessary, what is she trying to prove? It's also proof she must read Tattle as why else would she feel the need to show explicit evidence, poor Ronnie's expression as well, he looks so confused, I mean honestly wtaf! You think about teaching your child about the PANTS rule etc and here she is showing him it's cool for an adult to take videos of him in his most intimate moments.

As if it’s not absolutely disgusting enough that her poor boys privacy has been breached sitting on the toilet… it looks like he has nothing on his lower half when he’s washing his hands 😕 fine in the “privacy” of your own home but not fine to broadcast!
Would she be happy for him to use a busy public toilet with the door wide open for passers by to watch? Because that’s what this is! But x1,000,000!
Exactly this 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

When are people, especially influencers, going to wake up and realise that what they post online is exactly like putting a giant screen on a main road and letting thousands of strangers see everything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.