Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filming Ronnie on the toilet is a new low for her. Very undignified & humiliating for him. There are so many ways she could’ve covered toilet training on Instagram without actually showing him sat on the loo. She has no control over those images now she’s put them out there, who knows what dark & unsavoury corner of the internet they could end up in.

Reactions: 22
Love this. Mines 3 in just under a month, takes himself off to the toilet without telling us and if you try and come in not knowing he’s there he tells us off. Same when he’s in his room getting ready for bed, if the doors shut he says no, mummy knock and you’re only allowed in if he asks for help. His rules, not ours but we respect that. He’s a bit bossy but I’d rather he was like that as far as modesty is concerned. Poor R will never understand setting boundaries otherwise
my 3 year old is similar! Loves his privacy and asks to be left alone when he’s on the toilet or getting dressed etc.

Reactions: 6
Thee most important Job these two cretins have is to protect those boy's to love and safeguard them. Nurture and provide them with love and stability. None of us are perfect and we all wing it from time to time. But on what planet is that acceptable? All the dangerous people online who could see that little lad on the toilet one of the most vulnerable situations there is...other than the bath which they had no worries about exposing him in. Forget their greed, lies and utter laziness this is the absolute worst thing they have done ( do)

Reactions: 20
She’s hit a new low today to try and ‘prove’ (in her own twisted, pathetic way) that she’s a ‘good’ parent. Totally backfired on her though!! Completely invaded that poor little boy’s privacy. Also struck me how not child friendly her downstairs loo is! Yes he’s got the toilet seat adaptor… but in ours we have one of those and a little step for our 3 year old to reach the sink plus child friendly soap for him to use!
Thats a point how did he get up on the toilet ?🤔

Reactions: 8
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I’m never shopping in NEXT again!!!! Nearly threw up 🤮 when I saw this 🤢🤮 I can’t believe Next would sell her stuff 😩
Yeah but lets be honest next have changed they now sell any brand going, so why not add Hinch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s responded to your post with her stories this morning. She hasn’t read here since 1944 though.
Poor Ronnie 😔
It’s perfectly normal, particularly for boys ime, not to be ready for potty training until 3. She’s just making her followers who haven’t managed it yet feel inadequate. Useless bint.

Reactions: 12
It’s perfectly normal, particularly for boys ime, not to be ready for potty training until 3. She’s just making her followers who haven’t managed it yet feel inadequate. Useless bint.
agreed! My little boy only managed to potty train just after he turned 3. He’s 3 and a half now.

Reactions: 5
She’s deleted it now. It only goes up to where he puts the seat on the toilet. See Grinch that’s all you had to do in the first place stupid cow!

Also if you’ve been potty training him there for months why wouldn’t you just leave the seat there all the time to save the hassle when he actually wants to go? I smell some porkies🤥

Reactions: 14
I honestly couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I COULD NOT IMAGINE filming my toddler using the toilet and putting on the Internet 😱

It's alarming if she thinks this OK?

Yes talk about potty training, maybe share tips and use it as an opportunity to engage with your followers in a positive way, but this? Where is the need in actually showing his using the toilet?

I honestly feel there should be laws to protect children being exposed and exploited by these so called influencers.

She has went too far this time I hope to god she takes that down.

Poor poor boy.

Reactions: 25
I’ve reported that section of the story too. Nusty biatch for showing that!
He has been conditioned to copy. A bit like the morning montages that went on for years! The constant look for approval. I dread to think how many times she has forced practiced this scenario, but from what we have been shown in previous stories is how quick she can fly off the handle. That is what is saddening 😢
Also just checked and the part where Ronnie was on the loo has been removed! Thank goodness for us horrible trolls, looking out for a 2 year olds well being 🤗

Reactions: 17
I potty trained my children and didn't post it online for pedos to look at. Did I do something wrong?

Reactions: 14
She’s deleted it now. It only goes up to where he puts the seat on the toilet. See Grinch that’s all you had to do in the first place stupid cow!

Also if you’ve been potty training him there for months why wouldn’t you just leave the seat there all the time to save the hassle when he actually wants to go? I smell some porkies🤥
She hasn’t deleted it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.