Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Ron does get signed by Arsenal, earns 200k a week and disowns the pair of twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Guyssshh there is somthing wrong..

Both shoulders are covered - what the duck is going on 😲

Is that even her? Who knows nowadays 🤣

I would absolutely LOVE it if she had a massive piece of broccoli in her teeth.🥦:m
Is that even her teeth 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If it’s the Savoy, it’s Pretty Woman, yanno like she likes to think she’s Julia Roberts. How predictable but I guess something like Hamilton wouldn’t be her thing.
Sorry to quote my own post but just thought…can you imagine if JimBobTeenyKnob decided that he’d add another ‘fird eeniversaroy’ present, knowing Zowf liked musicals.
JBTK- Zowf darlin’ got you anuvver surprise - feeatter tickets to see a musical abarrt a Formula one racing driver
MH - Wossit called?
JBTK - Hamilton
I’ll get me coat…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Great find on the makeup kid's insta Bunny.
Is she the one that said you look unreal on a massively filtered Sopha fb photo. So different to her real life face was ridiculous. Her mates must snigger behind her back.
It disappeared!

Another sneaky outing off the sofa that her sheep won’t be told about.
Looks like The Savoy
She’s struggling guyssshhh.
View attachment 724762

Reactions: 9
Another sneaky outing off the sofa that her sheep won’t be told about.
Looks like The Savoy
She’s struggling guyssshhh.
View attachment 724762
bleeping weirdo why’s she hiding the fact she’s out?? Eurgh wants the sheep to think she’s still suffering. I hate this woman so much. I don’t care. dislike her. Fake fake

• Heart
Reactions: 35
James has a blue check on ig. Is that new or am I just unobservant? Tbf I rarely am on there these days.

Edit to add my add apologies if this has already been discussed!

Reactions: 6
Watching SS cook a cheesecake with Rex highlights even more how sad and dangerous it was showing Ron cook whilst sat on the bloody hob😒😒😒 Hinch hasn't got a Scooby🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
So another night/day away from Lonnie?? She's lucky. Clearly not breastfeeding. Clearly not struggling with anxiety or whatever

Is Tracey still doing nails? Don't know if I'm just not taking any notice but her nails seem to change every other week

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.