Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t agree with showing that much on the internet but I do wonder if she didn’t post about it eventually people would be hating on her for not potty training him

the range on Next is just her F&F (Tesco) stuff.

Reactions: 1
Great safeguarding yet again Soph 😡
She must have to just keep putting him on the toilet because I’m pretty sure he doesn’t ask to go 🙁 I think you mean Freda’s been busy teaching him cos for you to do it you’d have to surgically remove yourself from both the sofa and L. Quick tip, leave the seat on for him, surely you and J are more than capable of taking it off and putting it back on.🙄

Reactions: 24
Wonder if they are watching BBC 1 News. All about autism and mentioning environmental factors too. Who knows if Ronnie is affected and if so, were all those chemicals she used before, during and after pregnancy responsible?
I tried to watch BBC breakfast on iplayer and its not available. I'd like to know more about this and the study so I can take part. Can't find anything on Google. Do you remember where to find out more? Thanks

Reactions: 2
So she’s either taken it down or Instagram took it down because it’s gone and been replaced by a Next x Hinch collab of loungewear (who had bingo for another loungewear collection?) will she address #toiletgate and put an apology up for exploiting her child? Surely enough people saw it before it was deleted
I can still see it.

NEW LOW! Yes, Hinch, be proud your son is doing well with learning how to use a toilet...but for fucks sake, leave it off the gram you absolute numpty! One thing, paedophiles, it doesn't matter that you have covered him up with your signature thumbs up, this can still be construed as suggestive in the wrong hands! Another thing, not sure Ronnie will appreciate his toilet activity being shown to millions of people when he is older. Someone get this woman a parenting for dummies manual 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s for sure trolling us isn’t she, addressing the toilet training thing 🤣

Hi Sopha 🙋🏼‍♀️ Don’t show your kid on the toilet to millions of people eh 🙃

Reactions: 15
Me and my 12 year old daughter have a great relationship, you know why? Because she has absolute trust in me that I would never ever publicly humiliate her for likes! OMFG 😩

This should be illegal 😞

Reactions: 27
Your wings already exist, all you have to do is fly???? Like???? What????? 🤦🏽‍♀️
Jumping on the Little Mix trend? Two of them have had their babies this week... Leigh-Anne had twins and Perrie had a boy (rumoured)
They had a single out called WINGS...
I'm over thinking all of this aren't I? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right, now I’m going to have to cancel my NEXT account … I can’t be doing with seeing all that rammel when I go to order 😣
It’s not next stuff, it’s her Tesco stuff, Next sell f&f stuff as Tesco don’t sell their clothes online anymore. Shouldn’t see much of it until it’s all in the clearance section 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t agree with showing that much on the internet but I do wonder if she didn’t post about it eventually people would be hating on her for not potty training him

the range on Next is just her F&F (Tesco) stuff.
Potty training is the least she should be concerned about right now. There’s many things she needs to address before potty training unfortunately

Reactions: 10
Somebody please get her off Instagram ASAP, poor Ron 😢. Does she not know how rife the Internet is with pedophiles ! Silly silly woman 🤬. How would she like it is Inch shared a video of her on the toilet! Horrible woman!

Reactions: 11
It’s not next stuff, it’s her Tesco stuff, Next sell f&f stuff as Tesco don’t sell their clothes online anymore. Shouldn’t see much of it until it’s all in the clearance section 🤣
Yeah I suppose but.. it’s all going to be over NEXT home page, I don’t know if my stomach can take it 😂😂

The potty training montage is completely off. My little one is a few weeks younger than Ron and lives to do the whole routine as he is doing there....getting them to actually do anything on the toilet/potty is another matter. I am convinced this is just the routine she is showing. As someone above said, there's no time for slowly turning on the light etc when they need a wee.

And where to even start on posting a picture of the poor boy on the toilet...it's basic safeguarding.

Reactions: 13
I can still see it.
So strange. I looked on my personal and my other account too but I can’t see the one with him on the toilet. I didn’t reported it either and both accounts have different email addresses

So she’s either taken it down or Instagram took it down because it’s gone and been replaced by a Next x Hinch collab of loungewear (who had bingo for another loungewear collection?) will she address #toiletgate and put an apology up for exploiting her child? Surely enough people saw it before it was deleted
She's never apologised for anything, even when she's been called out publicly even by the fire service so why would she start now?

Reactions: 7
Trust her to show off and document her son being potty trained. My sons 5 months older than Ronnie and we aren't quite there yet 😒 but of course she has to show off that she's done it with nauseating cringe music in the background as well as equally nauseating quote in the background about "being able to fly" seriously duck off and stop feeling the need to show everything on the gram.

Reactions: 6
Poor Ron being used again - on the toilet ffs! Anything for content with her though. Then it’s back to an AD - she’ll never change.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.