Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just fucked herself by showing Ronn on the toilet and saying he’s potty trained.

Everyone’s going to be on nappy watch now 🕵🏻‍♂️
( @HinchesSousChef I mean you 😂)

She’s either going to have to admit pre records or prove she’s a lier
She'll get around it because the caption said 'almost' nappy free ie still wears nappies sometimes.
Aswell as the privacy issues I just don't get why she would bother saying that, what does she mean? Daytime, nighttime, mornings, afternoons? It's a non-announcement. If she desperately felt for whatever reason she had to announce to the sheep, why not wait to say( with no pictures of poor Ronnie) that for the past x weeks he hasn't worn nappies in the day and has had no accidents or something. Otherwise its just like saying he's still toilet training ie normal for his age.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There’s something really not believable about the whole video. Anyone whose potty trained a toddler knows that when they need the toilet you don’t have time for them to slowly turn the light on, get their own seat in etc. It just doesn’t look realistic. If my toddler says ‘I need a poo/ wee’ ( think it’s doubtful Ron can say this) you rush there as quickly as possibly. Looks to me like a kid going through the routine but not actually using the toilet 😐 she takes people for a fool because she wants the attention that comes with Ron actually doing things!!
I thought this exact thing. He probably just sat on there so she could get a photo. I doubt he used it there and then. Maybe doesn't even use it yet at all.

Reactions: 11
Just 12 hours ago this woman was on Instagram hiding behind a filter, because she doesn’t like to show her face.

This same woman has shown her 2 year old on the toilet to millions of people, with just a thumbs up for modesty?

Make it make sense

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
The story is still there for me but it stops at the bit where he puts the seat onto the main toilet. Then flips to an ad.

Reactions: 5
will she address #toiletgate and put an apology up for exploiting her child? Surely enough people saw it before it was deleted
Of course not 😕 she’s never addressed one of her wrongdoings before I very much doubt she’d address this one especially 🤬

Reactions: 4
There’s something really not believable about the whole video. Anyone whose potty trained a toddler knows that when they need the toilet you don’t have time for them to slowly turn the light on, get their own seat in etc. It just doesn’t look realistic. If my toddler says ‘I need a poo/ wee’ ( think it’s doubtful Ron can say this) you rush there as quickly as possibly. Looks to me like a kid going through the routine but not actually using the toilet 😐 she takes people for a fool because she wants the attention that comes with Ron actually doing things!!
Yes this is very true - its always a mad rush to get them to the toilet /potty in time 😅 Ronnie may very well be having success with potty training but that footage looked like it was "so this is what happens...." disney perfect version 🙄
Everything she ever shows is staged and edited and it's likely this very uncomfortable to watch scenario was too 😢
Why show it FFS ???

Reactions: 18
Mmmm not sure he is potty trained completely……. I have 2 daughters that potty trained around 2/3 and at that point they were never able to hold it long enough to get the seat on like Rennie does, at that age its always i need a wee and when they say that they mean there and then not 3 minutes later after fiddling with the toddler toilet seat!
Exactly what I said!! That video is a kids who has learnt a routine, not a realistic potty training video. She should know if he’s nearby there!! 🙄 I guess ‘real’ doesn’t make a nice montage for the gram!!

Reactions: 9
The Child on the toilet!!!!! These people would sell their souls. Imagine in years to come when his friends wind him up with all details of his life being out there for all to see. It’s actually disgusting how she’s using those Children as cash cows, what a poor excuse for a Mother she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The story is still there for me but it stops at the bit where he puts the seat onto the main toilet. Then flips to an ad.
I just checked and its still up in full. However I just reported the bit where he's sat on the toilet, and after I reported it instsgramhid it from me, so it appears like it's gone, but its not.

Reactions: 8
I just don’t get how you can potty train to that level when they’re non verbal. You’d have to have the potty in the room so they have free access, not all this getting your own seat business and mum taking you… that’s the behaviour of a kid 3yrs +

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ugh so she fails to mention that it's her Tesco F&F range that's now available on the Next Website.. not that she has a Collab with Next!

Use your words Sophie Rose..

As for Potty gate with Ronald.. something odd happened there that some of us couldn't see the story and like magic it reappeared.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Right, now I’m going to have to cancel my NEXT account … I can’t be doing with seeing all that rammel when I go to order 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she actually just posted a photo of her son on the toilet??????
I feel sick for the poor boy.

• Sad
Summer is the perfect time for potty training, so well done Ronnie. His mum broadcasting it all over the internet is beyond despicable - she really has no respect for his privacy and safety. Would she like it if he posted a video of her using the toilet without her consent? She won’t even allow her face to be shown unfiltered!!

isn’t her sister a paramedic? Surely she must have had safeguarding training? I’m surprised she isn’t pulling her up on this

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her behaviour will come back to bite her eventually as it will with all influencer children. When they grow up and realise they were exploited for money. Honestly it’s disgusting. Also she’s clearly not rushed off her feet as she blocked me within five minutes of me dm’ing her :ROFLMAO: she must be rocking back and forth on the sofa watching her messages come in….

Reactions: 16
I’ve never ever thought to record any of my kids going to the toilet & then uploading it on social media, what the duck is wrong with her? And why did Ron have his head down the bog?

I just don’t get how you can potty train to that level when they’re non verbal. You’d have to have the potty in the room so they have free access, not all this getting your own seat business and mum taking you… that’s the behaviour of a kid 3yrs +

I agree. I have a non verbal kid.. we had months of showing him a picture of a toilet, talking about the toilet, sitting on the toilet with lid open and down, learning how to flush the toilet, etc...

To me this is just one of the stages of how to use the toilet. Ron hasn't learned how to let go of his urine etc that's a good bit off.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.