Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the everlasting fuck? Has this cretin removed her actual eyebrows to put this shiny shit in place of them?

World has gone fucking mad.

Reactions: 18
You know Hinch is back when we start flying frew the freds again.

So are we expected to believe they travelled home, scooped up the two cash cows from Fiddle, spent all afternoon in the park playing and enjoying a fish supper, bathed the kids and got them to bed, and she still had time to put on a filter, film and edit a montage of her putting on those ridiculous eyebrows (for her) followed by another filtered/edited story of her ripping them off, and then handpicking and editing simpering messages from her sheep?

Fuck off you lying multi-faced cunt. Great to have you back though, no more talking about the pros and cons of floor choices.

PS most of your sheep barely have enough spare cash for a Poundland haul. Unless they do Klarna, I can’t see too many following in your size 8 5 footsteps for a stay at Chewton Glen.

Reactions: 52
Does she forget she’s already talked about the brows she did stories when pregnant so why is she doing it again? Purely for a swipe up and the fact she put not an ad or aff if that’s true I bet you they set Jamie up an aff code so she thinks she won’t have to declare it noway would she share anything that wasn’t making her money

Reactions: 21
Jaydiggy. It’s not funny. That video of Sophie and the egg chair is not funny. Stop it.

Reactions: 15
And once again @Bunnykins you've smashed it
Bloody Genius !

Reactions: 6
Hey guys, long time lurker here. I’m not a big fan of hers but until now I’ve never found her offensive. But….With all that’s going on in Afghanistan etc, the fact that she has not once alluded to it or publicly advocated for the women and girls there as one of THE biggest influencers in the UK is beyond dispicable and deplorable. I actually don’t know how she sleeps at night as given her following number. Their donations alone could save 10s if not 100s of families. It makes my blood boil and because she’s too simple to understand their plight she just ignores it. Unacceptable.

Reactions: 39
I don’t get this whole brow situation. She’s got micro bladed brows but she puts those stickers on and then goes over with bro product? Isn’t the whole idea of having micro bladed brows so you don’t need to use makeup?

Reactions: 25
Jaymei you twatting big sausage. Uploading prerecords that are clearly daytime with a midnight time stamp.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I’ve been away hunnayz as little Sunshine turned 4 today. A long & exhausting but happy day and I’m just having a glass of vino before I crash the hell out I can’t deal with catching up 20 odd pages right now but I must ask if @Andioooop has posted any gems? As I cannot miss them for love nor money ATV

Reactions: 17
I know, i remember seeing it at the time. I just wanted to see it again hunnaaaay
I believe it’s in the video at the top of this Sun “article” they did on how she was viciously trolling herself trolled.

edit to add, it’s at the 2:18 mark.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Who even wants those plastic shiney brows? Whats wrong with the real deal?

Reactions: 12
Sorry, just seen J Dawg’s latest upload. Why would he buy a fucking giant, bronze egg chair and leave it at the hotel for her to find How thick can she possibly be? Actually don’t answer that.

And a loving montage of her with her first and second born sons. How lovely . Didn’t know she had a tat on her heel and ankle Looks like a seal balancing a ball

Reactions: 15
Why the long face Hun? She’s gone from having small, beady, piggy-eyes to full on anime-style. Chiselled jaw & collar bones Reappearance of the top lip Is she bloody back back ALSO what woman takes their fucking eyebrows off with tape!? Someone please tell me

Reactions: 18
Or is it possible she did take it but it didn’t work/she still got pregnant ? I’m not sure what the chance of that is but I think it can happen. Someone correct me?
You can Indeed as i took it and have a 10yr as my souvenir from Butlins
Love her to the moon and back

Reactions: 7
Nailed it! You're right, it's all about the responsibilities. She wants that fairytale life, but is too selfish to be a happy parent. She can sit on the sofa craddling her two obvious favourites but it doesn't look genuine, how can skipping around with some sheep look more genuine than that?
No mother is perfect, it's wrong to push that narrative, I've made some absolute dog shit mistakes with my parenting and the odd time have wanted to run for the hills and leave them all to it but like most mothers the selfless love we have for our children stops all of that from happening. Hinch doesn't seem to have that selfless love, it's sad really, I think if she has the kids taken away from her she'd not feel a thing except relief (harsh?) can't imagine being like that myself but guess it happens when you get caught up in the notion of having children. If she was more honest about her life, it would help her, her boys and her followers.
On a less deep note, what the flip and flop are them eyebrows of hers? I know Jack shit about brows, but I know they're bad! Why so high and lumpy? She said it, what a way to come back to the gram

Freda managing the kids, the dog and 'tend farm animals:
View attachment 719688
Can't wait to see the doctored version of this with big Freeds face further down the thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.