Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘And there’s TWO sinks. You know when you come a place like this and there’s TWO sinks’ What is that sentence? ‘For washin ya bum bum init? Yeeeaahh!’ Shut the duck up you useless morons. All she says is awwww awww I luuuvvv ihhht and does those horrid giggles every 2 minutes. Like an actual 2 year old ‘CHOKLIIITS LOOOK’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I hope the shoppers/twats realise its THEM that have helped pay for this. How many from the demographic that worship these cretins will be able to afford something like this. It's vile, it's vulgar and it looks like our Zoph has perked up a bit from the moody cow she was a couple of weeks ago. Eurgh!! Fake as my bleeping veneers 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“I ‘ope I’m not going get turned down tonight mate innit ha ha ha ha All The Best”
Imagine that poor man from the hotel listening to that!
He must think he’s got David Brent staying. It’s toe curling.
I've already got my big nappy on for your recap on this. Can't actually wait!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a load of bleeping bollocks, and what a pair of absolute fucktards.
Are their sheep really that thick that they're meant to believe that these 2 plebs have never stayed in a luxury hotel?

This was Inch who rented a helicopter to propose, they had their wedding at Gosfield Hall which won't have given them much change from 25/30k. Their suite had a 4 poster bed, meaning that she's seen a bidet before and big shower.

They were both hugely successful in sales, with him making manager, so possibly earning over 50k on his own - meaning they're both well used to staying away in posh places... duck me it was somewhere posh last year too!

They're both prize bloody penises.

Oh a joke is meant to be to funny, which is why not one person laughed at the creepy turn down comment.
They may well be used to staying in posh hotels but they certainly don’t know how to act them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg why is she standing over in the corner hiding behind a lamp talking about how amazing a door is I can’t bear this tit show 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can bet they will be spending their time slobbing out in the hotel room and reading Tattle. Mug shots and Ribena in bed you say? It sure doesn't get any better than that guyyyysssshhhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why are they showing all this on their anniversary?
Just enjoy the anniversary by yourselves ffs, so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
“I ‘ope I’m not going get turned down tonight mate innit ha ha ha ha All The Best”
Imagine that poor man from the hotel listening to that!
He must think he’s got David Brent staying. It’s toe curling.
Oh duck that's it, that's who he reminds me of!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in the concierge office when they got the request for ribena, mug shots and a nutribullet 🤣.
Imagine being a guest at that lovely hotel and the plastic fantastic, utterly chavtastic Hinchliffes arrive ☹

• Haha
I hope the shoppers/twats realise its THEM that have helped pay for this. How many from the demographic that worship these cretins will be able to afford something like this. It's vile, it's vulgar and it looks like our Zoph has perked up a bit from the moody cow she was a couple of weeks ago. Eurgh!! Fake as my bleeping veneers 😁
Cos she DeSeRvEs iT, works so hard don't ya know :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Mug shots. Can you imagine the hotel receiving that request??
View attachment 716801
‘’There’s 2 chavs in Room 101 requesting mug shots and Ribena!’’ - what a request!! 😂
Can you imagine what the staff are saying about these two? 😆 do we think Jamie gave it the all ‘do you know who me and the missus is?’ ‘We are a famous celebrity couple’! ‘Can we have the room for free, as we aren’t used to paying for anything ourselves - but we do occasionally donate to food banks!’. Hopefully the hotel staff will google their names and have a great time reading tattle - they may even be secret tattlers! Let’s hope 😂

• Haha
God they really are scum, absolutely classless. His retelling of reception offering turndown service says all you need to know. They've been to the Maldives, all inclusive resorts have turndown service as standard so he clearly knows what they were speaking about and was just trying to be funny. I hope the hotel politely asks them not to return when they checkout.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did he just say c’est la vie randomly I can’t cope with this. All the best, c’est la vie 😭😭😭 whilst she goes around gawking at everything laughing at nothing saying awwwww awww I luvvvv ihhh. How do they actually manage to have a conversation?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sirloin steak, chips, peppercorn sauce, a few lightly steamed vegetables in that nutribullet later 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
If she was such a good sales women with potential why did she give it up to sit in their flat all day when Jamie was at work and learn how to do extensions at an evening class?

There is a big part of their story that makes no sense to me at all
Not just me who finds this award winning sales people just a tad "flip and flop" fishy

If she was such a good sales women with potential why did she give it up to sit in their flat all day when Jamie was at work and learn how to do extensions at an evening class?

There is a big part of their story that makes no sense to me at all
Not just me who finds this award winning sales people just a tad "flip and flop" fishy

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.