Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant! Absolutely bloody brilliant!

Reactions: 7
the more I see of them, the more fucked up I see their relationship is. He’s on some kind of control power trip.

Reactions: 15
Cos she only likes the camera when she can change her beady eyes sharp nose real life look. She's lived a lie for so long hiding behind filters she appears to have real problems.
He's so frustrated & psyched up thinking of his "reward" he can hardly contain himself can he. He just can't wait to grab her jugs and give her the night of her life in reality she probably says is it in yet Jamie....poor little Inch will be done and dusted in seconds...

Attachments

Reactions: 24
For a couple supposedly in love and showing off their anniversary getaway, she sure does act like she can’t stand to look at him whilst he’s filming her and almost talks through gritted fake teeth. Does she not luuuurve him anymore? Sophs bestest fake bub SS would do a better acting job at showing the gratitude. I’d imagine she would tell him that she loves him to the moon and back, that she can’t breathe, her heart aches so much with love, she’d be emotionally crying and saying she’s obsessed with the stuffed pheasant, and she loves that he bought along her face Dime bars and fake Fejka!

Reactions: 19
oh yes I totally agree that they aren’t helping themselves! I just think he’s taking advantage of her vulnerability.

(cannot believe I’m defending her, please don’t kick me out!!)

I thought maybe she had PND and having a eating disorder has been clear since being pregnant with Ronnie... But she can't be struggling that much being all down. And depressed, riddled with anxiety when she pisses off and struts down aisles like she's 14 on her first shopping trip with her mate when she met up with Stacey , buying fuk knows what in VS, getting her hair done, fillers, botox.
I think she simply can't stand her new life cos she can't believe being a mum is forever, it's not what she thought, and they parenthood isn't just for 5 stories a day on Instagram and the way they are acting together their marriage isn't happy at all, she wants out but she doesn't know how cos it'll ruin her little Instagram perfect life.

Reactions: 21
and the eating disorder is out of control because she can’t possible come back until she’s the size she thinks she needs to be, but she doesn’t want to come back at all, so she’s stuck in this vicious cycle

Reactions: 16
I think she or he does stalk on her. How bad is this photoshopped photo of the little ones. I remember reading on here about why did he take individual photos of them in their kit but not with Ron holding len like the big bro he is

why would you do the hassle of photoshop, just put your kids together for real for a photo

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Well she's not budging from the 4.1m is she. It's been like that for months. Anyone have an update on her IG follow count?

Jimbobcleanyourbumbuminnit showed a clip of her tattoo eyebrow kit didn't he? Judging by the two different sets of eyebrows on these two very recent photos, she changed them enroute to the hotel! Showing the eyebrow kit was also a direct hit at Tattle! Knobhead!

Reactions: 11
I'm crap being able to tell if something is photoshopped, how can you tell?

Reactions: 5
Just realised she said kids are with Nanny. I assumed she meant Freda Fiddle Fingers but what if she actually meant a nanny! Wouldn’t mind betting that’s why we don’t see them much, because she can’t cope and has hired help.

I actually hope she has for the boys’ sake.

Wow can’t believe that’s photoshopped, more deceit

Reactions: 5
It was the pronunciation - Bidette (to rhyme with Ladette) that made me cringe as well as not knowing what it was for

and the eating disorder is out of control because she can’t possible come back until she’s the size she thinks she needs to be, but she doesn’t want to come back at all, so she’s stuck in this vicious cycle
Thats something she has to figure out herself though, there's help out there, if she's not willing to get help then she'll be stuck in the mud til she does... Pretending like she eats a full plate of bbq food when in reality she ate a quarter isn't gonna get her anywhere ... I'm not heartless, I've lost people due to suicide from mental health... But Sophie plays on it, I have no sympathy for anyone like that, people like that absolutely disgust me. She's portraying her life like its perfect, she's perfect, she's happy. It's disgusting.
If her own family and precious little husband won't force her to get help or atleast make her see that she needs help not only for herself but for her children then there's not alot people can do. Playing up for the camera will only make her worse.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.