Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who bothers going away for their 3rd anniversary? Its hardly a special day is it. Its our 25 year next year and I can't be bothered to even think about organising something. More money than sense these two.

Reactions: 15
Nosey parker, or mad ma barker???

Reactions: 12
Whilst I fricking hated the Gretal filter it did used to give me a laugh as she’d every now and then let the perfect Insta mask slip and flip out. Anyone got any of the funniest Gretal clips?

Reactions: 2
Today is where she gets pregnant again lol. He probably whisking her off to the shangri la hotel up the shard. They love a hotel room at £500+ per night
If only he was just taking her up the shard she’d have nothing to worry about.

Reactions: 20
For someone who has actually suffered with PND quite badly, she really does piss me off. It’s not a tap love, you can’t just switch it off and back on….I honestly dread to think what pile of shit she will come out with when she’s ‘back’

Reactions: 29
Whilst I fricking hated the Gretal filter it did used to give me a laugh as she’d every now and then let the perfect Insta mask slip and flip out. Anyone got any of the funniest Gretal clips?
I think she has a whole highlight dedicated to Gretal

Reactions: 1
More pissed off this pair get to swan about than I am her stuck to the sofa even last year they went out I must be doing parenting wrong I rarely get a night off but deffo couldn’t of gone whilst breastfeeding a young baby oh wait….
exactly me too. Breastfeeding life has me feeling like I’m going wild when I get out to do some grocery shopping on my own. I went to an appointment at my obgyn the other day and felt like *~Oo I’m out on my own I can relax and play whatever music I want in the car while I drive there~*

Reactions: 9
B
Soph things inch looks like Tom Hardy when in reality he actually looks like Beats from "People do just nothing"
Soph things inch looks like Tom Hardy when in reality he actually looks like Beats from "People do just nothing"
To be honest I think Inch looks more like Oliver Hardy. All the Vest xx

Reactions: 25
Imagine if that’s her anniversary present. Fucking caravan ... I’m sold means it’s been sold ....

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.