Mrs Hinch #415 I’m A Hedgehog Get Me Out Of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the Hinch has cheap plastic laminate - its NOT wood

and the crushed velvet sofas were a bad style choice 5 years ago lol ....i bet they stink of Fabulosa as well .
Yes I know but it doesn't mean it's chavvy though, I'm grateful I could afford wood flooring but if I couldn't then I'd of got the cheaper alternative too! Lets not brand cheap flooring as chavvy when you can get very nice flooring and it's all about budgetsx I'd hate someone on here knowing they have "cheap plastic laminate" and feeling tit about themselves ..... However her DECOR is chavvy as anything, she's ruined anything grey. And I'll agree with the sofa comments lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Really low numbers on that grid post of Ronnie, people are slowly losing interest. I get why though, posed pictures are boring. Show him doing something interesting.
Only the die hards and hate watchers left now

She should of bowed out with a bit of dignity while she had the chance. The accounts the last few days stink of desperation.

How long is maternity leave supposed to be generally? I don’t think she’s got enough about her to be away this long.

Reactions: 19
Really low numbers on that grid post of Ronnie, people are slowly losing interest. I get why though, posed pictures are boring. Show him doing something interesting.

She should of bowed out with a bit of dignity while she had the chance. The accounts the last few days stink of desperation.

How long is maternity leave supposed to be generally? I don’t think she’s got enough about her to be away this long.
And not everyone supports Arsenal.

Reactions: 8
Yes I know but it doesn't mean it's chavvy though, I'm grateful I could afford wood flooring but if I couldn't then I'd of got the cheaper alternative too! Lets not brand cheap flooring as chavvy when you can get very nice flooring and it's all about budgetsx I'd hate someone on here knowing they have "cheap plastic laminate" and feeling tit about themselves ..... However her DECOR is chavvy as anything, she's ruined anything grey. And I'll agree with the sofa comments lol x
oh its much more than just her laminate flooring - namely the crushed velvet sofa - i just couldnt be bothered to list the contents of her house lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I reckon she'll come back once her new house is finalised, then she has content to ride out for a year.. Otherwise she'll be coming back to shine her sink for the 300000th time and cry troll

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the marionettes are at it again. Tattle says you never see Soph on the floor being silly with her kids, and just like that in true Tommy Cooper style she's on the floor attempting to be a mum

Can they be more obvious that they read here??!😆
Is that a tend hedgehog rescue? Because it looked perfectly healthy to me.
My bet is that it was happily foraging at dawn, as is normal and Mrs Grabby spotted it and The Claw trapped it for content when it was light enough.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Dear mum

I’m with hedgehog people…I’m doing fine…. please don’t worry….be home soon.

Love Bert xx
74E4A68C-C575-470A-90AC-1AD9899030A5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Fish rescuers, hedgehog rescuers, why dont they do the right thing and call in the dog rescuers!!!! That poor dog breaks my heart seeing him. If you cant walk him, give him to someone who can!!!

Reactions: 22
Why does she look like a crazy lady!! Baby glued to her yet again.
The way she looks round at Henry. She just looks crazy.
Jamie and Sophie we know you read here!! Why are you actively seeking out trolls.

Reactions: 27
Hi jimmyslob and sofa who are clearly reading tattle 🤩 do you enjoy us giving you ideas for content

Reactions: 13
Nowt wrong with Prisoner Cell Block H then. Just a normal tiggywinkle minding its own business.

Colour me astonished.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine having 2 young babies and having time to rescue a hedgehog and draw bloody clouds....alone!

I can't even piss alone. I tried to shut my toddler out of the bathroom today and he had a meltdown. I'd love 1 min alone to piss in peace. Can only dream of such a luxury! But then again I like my child (most of the time) and enjoy these years of having a little shadow and spending time together. She will have a lot of regrets once they leave (escape) from her claws.
When mine was little she used to climb up the door frame like some kind of demented mountaineer whilst singing me songs in french! All I wanted was a wee in peace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon she'll come back once her new house is finalised, then she has content to ride out for a year.. Otherwise she'll be coming back to shine her sink for the 300000th time and cry troll
How the hell will they buy a new house without a secured income? She needs the contracts and for that she needs the engagement.

Reactions: 8
Forgetting her fake love in her fake garden with a not fake hedgehog in a very fake castle, I’m more pissed off about the fact that I have unfollowed the twits TWICE yet somehow I still follow them…. How??? Have they put a curse on Instagram? Am I now stuck in their fake hedgegroundhog day world? Help me tattlers!! HELP MEEEEE
theres something weird going on with instagram - apparently they have 'bots' that manipulate your activity - AND some of the big influencers can buy followers

Reactions: 2
All these z listers calling out Tattle, they do realise that all that will do is draw attention to Tattle & bring more people over to Tattle 😂 that’s exactly how I ended up here & my eyes were widened 😳

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.