Mrs Hinch #415 I’m A Hedgehog Get Me Out Of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's the story.
We are in a world where so many people are so bothered by other people’s opinions of them. These folk can’t take criticism at all. Often they don’t take responsibility for their actions. They want adoration and praise 24 bleeping 7. If these people were secure in who they are, they wouldn’t give a monkeys toss what people thought of them. If you are happy in your life and doing your own thing, why would you really care what someone you don’t know says. I am sure these people get some horrible stuff in their inboxes etc, we know this. But seriously if you are throwing yourself out there to the whole world where every kind of person and opinion exists then you really need to be prepared for that. You are going to encounter, mean people, deranged people, ignorant people, mental health sufferers, and people who ….omg! Dare to have a different opinion. And to actually seek out talk and gossip about yourself??….then what the hell do these people expect?
They seriously are gonna have to throw people’s opinions in the duck it bucket if you want to document your life online. I bet many people who are really dealing with horrific things in this world wish their only problems are people discussing them on an online gossip site.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m in the Audi, people! 🥲 Going round to Ma’s for babysitting til the RSPC arrive
FB73494A-E123-4D86-AC00-3FDD58216D5C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Sooo guysssshhhh when I’m anxious, like when a mad woman has trapped me in her grey plastic prison, I just hop in a cool bath and it really sorts me out...
31366C30-4708-4E1D-9174-6912E0252519.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Wonder what animals f'n Terry Nutkins will trap today for the 'gram 🥱

pissed myself laughing at the comments under J'dogs picture, slagging tattlers off whilst telling each other to die and calling us junkies/benefit spongers etc 🤣

did yous forget to 'be kond' guuyysshhh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
We are in a world where so many people are so bothered by other people’s opinions of them. These folk can’t take criticism at all. Often they don’t take responsibility for their actions. They want adoration and praise 24 bleeping 7. If these people were secure in who they are, they wouldn’t give a monkeys toss what people thought of them. If you are happy in your life and doing your own thing, why would you really care what someone you don’t know says. I am sure these people get some horrible stuff in their inboxes etc, we know this. But seriously if you are throwing yourself out there to the whole world where every kind of person and opinion exists then you really need to be prepared for that. You are going to encounter, mean people, deranged people, ignorant people, mental health sufferers, and people who ….omg! Dare to have a different opinion. And to actually seek out talk and gossip about yourself??….then what the hell do these people expect?
They seriously are gonna have to throw people’s opinions in the duck it bucket if you want to document your life online. I bet many people who are really dealing with horrific things in this world wish their only problems are people discussing them on an online gossip site.
Bravo @I_love_itttt Bravo! I echo and agree with every thing you have said.

Reactions: 6
Want to add also the the RSPCA are generally renowned for not being the best animal charity, you will find many local rescue centres who will take in sick creatures and treat them much better than a corporation run by a CEO on a 6 figure salary. Once again, Sophie and Jamie couldn’t be more out of touch with reality.

Bell ends
South essex wildlife hospital charity are not far from her if she did any research online first. Rather than calling out the rspc (a)
They would have guided her as to either get off her arse and bring him in, in which case they would have checked him, nursed him if needed and 're released near to his original location. Or just to let him be.
They are a great charity who are completely over run and under appreciated. If she used the air head brain of hers she could have looked them up. It's not rocket science. And then made a lovely donation. I'm sure she could spare a few quid.

These hedgehog posts are making my morning!😂 you funny bunch of nusty trolls.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder what animals f'n Terry Nutkins will trap today for the 'gram 🥱

pissed myself laughing at the comments under J'dogs picture, slagging tattlers off whilst telling each other to die and calling us junkies/benefit spongers etc 🤣

did yous forget to 'be kond' guuyysshhh 🤣
fucks sake!!! They’d love that to be true wouldn’t they 😂 and even if we were…we’d still be allowed an opinion on things 😂 #bekond

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Actual footage of how he escaped

@Therealist

I can only see Ronnie and the ‘tend bin now.
They’ve definatly took them down
Not a good week for the hinches at all 😂

Maybe try & yanno, show your real life instead of all this fake crap & you’ll get the attention you so desperately crave

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.