Mrs Hinch #415 I’m A Hedgehog Get Me Out Of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so many of them just don’t have any skills or talent to do anything either. Sophie tried to sell herself as a hairdresser when she just did the odd hair extension 😐
Even if they got real jobs or went out and learned a skill, how would they cope with any form of criticism. As part of my job I have an annual appraisal and obviously my work is critiqued, same with being at university/college- your work/essays are marked and you're given a grade which isn't always going to be an "A" or 100% so what would the likes of Sophie etc do then?
It doesn't help either when she's got Hinchers telling her she "deserves the world" for what exactly? I'm really struggling to see the positive impact she has made on society that would warrant her deserving the world. Oh wait there was the mad dash to the food bank where she donated scraps from her cupboards.

Reactions: 27
I heard the name HINCH and saw the range of cleaning and laundry products ....but no idea who she was so went onto instagram for a look

Her house is chavtastic - its awful - crushed velvet sofa and laminate flooring .... LIVE LAUGH LOVE on the wall .....and i can just imagine how it smells - a cocktail of cheap chemical cleaning products

i did also have a sniff of her laundry products - they were a mixrure of overpowering fake perfumes , some sour and some sickly sweet - with hints of cat pee and toilet cleaner .....nasty horrible and toxic

her husband also looks a bit overweight and sweaty , id imagine he farts a lot ....and that beard probably stinks as well .
Welcome, I agree with all of that but what the feck is wrong with wood flooring? I have very expensive wood flooring down in my house throughout the full downstairs! Am I a chav 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if they have photos up around the house of when they were younger 🤷🏼‍♀️
If you nose you nose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Another fine day of sunshine & another day sitting in the garden for the crazy person!
I can’t keep up with there busy lifestyle it tires me out just watching!
And duck off Jamie short for James the hedgehog was perfectly ok until your mrs got hold of it and imprisoned it, it’s now in the bed on the psychiatric ward next to that crazy woman you keep showing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope Ronnie grows up hating arsenal and football in general tbf. They, mainly Inch pushes football on him sooooo much it really annoys me. My husband loves football, his side of the family are big on football but we've never pushed football on our 8yr old son because he's never shown interest, and he does gymnastics and gymnastic competitions and once a week he goes to art class, both his own choice and a massive passion of his but I guess gymnastics or dance for a boy wouldn't be manly enough for the hinches. Only football, boxing, karate etc will be acceptable in their household. That's the vibe I get off them and it's so bleeping wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Welcome, I agree with all of that but what the feck is wrong with wood flooring? I have very expensive wood flooring down in my house throughout the full downstairs! Am I a chav 😱
the Hinch has cheap plastic laminate - its NOT wood

and the crushed velvet sofas were a bad style choice 5 years ago lol ....i bet they stink of Fabulosa as well .

Reactions: 11
Forgetting her fake love in her fake garden with a not fake hedgehog in a very fake castle, I’m more pissed off about the fact that I have unfollowed the twits TWICE yet somehow I still follow them…. How??? Have they put a curse on Instagram? Am I now stuck in their fake hedgegroundhog day world? Help me tattlers!! HELP MEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.