Mrs Hinch #415 I’m A Hedgehog Get Me Out Of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guyzzzz I've been away so just catching up.

If a hedgehog is out in the daytime, it means they're probably unwell. I'm not sure the 'RSPC' would give a tit though, maybe a hedgehog sanctuary.

They're also FULL of fleas 🤮

ETA: Not sure what business a hedgehog would have going in Grinch's garden. It's all fake??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Back to Instagram soon.. Ffs. Why does she make a big deal about it? Everyone else in the world can post something in 0.5 seconds,

Her Instagram has a stifling and claustrophobic vibe about it anyway.

Reactions: 19
I dunno if it’s because we don’t often see a side profile of her face, but that pic he has posted of her with the alpaca her face looks so different, almost unrecognisable.

Reactions: 5
Wtf is with the sickly videos of her tend loving her boys, and she just HAD to shout Henry over didn’t she 🙄 off you duck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
*act like I don't know Jamies stood right there recording me playing with my money makers* *I should maybe kiss Ron to look like I actually like him*

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
So bleeping fake!!!!!!! Make me look like I’m an amazing attentive mother to my 3 boys who hasn’t been on my phone constantly but you film it Jamie so everyone can see how brilliant I am. Fake fake fake full of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Could that video of earth mummazzzz be any more staged. Stinks of desperation Inch.

• Haha
😂 honestly she deserves an Oscar for her constant over acting while tending she don’t know inch is filming.
🥱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I've never found hedgehogs so entertaining as I have the last 24 hours 🦔

Poor Ron that was a headlock not a hug

Edited to add now the birds nest of gone from her head it looks like she's trying ti hide it under her hair - how hard is it to brush your bloody hair - for your tend secret filming

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She will be loving that tattle is making the news she can use it to her advantage when making a cone back

• Sick
Reactions: 16
2 things to observe, New pecking right there and is it cold in Maldonia because my garden at this time is warm enough for shorts and tshirt, no need for a puffer gilet🤔🤔
Why is the baby who cant regulate a body temperature in a baby grow and a toddler who can regulate a body temperature wearing the padded gilet in summer 😂

I heard the name HINCH and saw the range of cleaning and laundry products ....but no idea who she was so went onto instagram for a look

Her house is chavtastic - its awful - crushed velvet sofa and laminate flooring .... LIVE LAUGH LOVE on the wall .....and i can just imagine how it smells - a cocktail of cheap chemical cleaning products

i did also have a sniff of her laundry products - they were a mixrure of overpowering fake perfumes , some sour and some sickly sweet - with hints of cat pee and toilet cleaner .....nasty horrible and toxic

her husband also looks a bit overweight and sweaty , id imagine he farts a lot ....and that beard probably stinks as well .
You forgot to mention how her fat muts bedroom stinks of wet dog 😷 the stench in that room must be eye watering.
ETA I love most animals but Henry, for some reason, gives me actual rage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We are in a world where so many people are so bothered by other people’s opinions of them. These folk can’t take criticism at all. Often they don’t take responsibility for their actions. They want adoration and praise 24 bleeping 7. If these people were secure in who they are, they wouldn’t give a monkeys toss what people thought of them. If you are happy in your life and doing your own thing, why would you really care what someone you don’t know says. I am sure these people get some horrible stuff in their inboxes etc, we know this. But seriously if you are throwing yourself out there to the whole world where every kind of person and opinion exists then you really need to be prepared for that. You are going to encounter, mean people, deranged people, ignorant people, mental health sufferers, and people who ….omg! Dare to have a different opinion. And to actually seek out talk and gossip about yourself??….then what the hell do these people expect?
They seriously are gonna have to throw people’s opinions in the duck it bucket if you want to document your life online. I bet many people who are really dealing with horrific things in this world wish their only problems are people discussing them on an online gossip site.
You never read about genuinely "known" people as in real celebrities bleating about being criticised. The likes of Angelina Jolie doesn't go crying to the media if she gets a bad film review or a bit of bad press. These "instafamous" people crave validation and must have something lacking in their lives to post every last detail of their lives on social media and can't accept that not everyone is going to like them or agree with what they say/do. I'm all for "be kond" but unfortunately part of life is accepting that not everyone is going to like you and that's okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.