Mrs Hinch #411 Inch day out with the lads lads lads but actually it was just ads ads ads…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a kid look that sad in a swing, until it’s time to get out of said swing!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Is the shock due to the fact barely anyone has listened to it?!
He's making out that they are the new podcast royalty 😴😅 thought we'd seen the last of that flippin podcast - I personally don't think Soph gives a tit about it 🤷🏼‍♀️but inch still sees it as his golden ticket to celebrity status!!! 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@Bunnykins once again I am laughing so much it's attracting stares and glares from Mr AC55 😂 your recaps are giving me life!I
I've just watched James' latest post and it's so difficult to see Ronnie looking so detached and disinterested. Perhaps if his dad put the phone down and actually played with him, pushed him on the swing and talked to him, Ronnie might actually smile and laugh!
As for more podcasts? What on earth would they have to talk about now? They're the most boring arsewipes on the planet with absolutely nothing of interest to say!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh look a reel with the two favourite sons. Poor Ronnie just doesn't exist to her now does he.

• Sad
Reactions: 52
I’ve just watched that new video she’s just uploaded on her reels on Instagram and honestly she’s is vile! Once again Ronnie isn’t there and if you listen to the lyrics on that song it’s clearly about Lenor it’s disgusting! My heart honestly breaks for Ronnie 😞💔

• Sad
Reactions: 62
"It's a better place since you came along" one of the lyrics in that song.
Poor Ronnie :cry: why isn't he involved

Screenshot_20210728-085546_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Who the hell goes right ‘let’s record me mothering and put it on Instagram so people can coo over me’ grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Poor Ron. Just doesn’t fit her Instagram lifestyle like Lon and fatfuck. He’s gonna dislike her for this. What a witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Is that her real face there?
Totally reminded me of the witch from Oz the Great and Powerful....even the same eyebrows
images.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That reel. It really comes across like she loves Henry more doesn't it 😄 I thought it was going to be Ronnie that was running over but nope, it's the dog

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Just watched the new reel, so bloody fake! Going for a sneak insider peak look at my morning style but Keeps looking straight at the camera and she laughs and smiles more at hen then len. She always looks like she is is smiling at herself when she looks at the camera too so strange.

Reactions: 30
E8C2C4F2-AE99-42F3-8355-A1361393CEA2.jpeg

In shock? Were the figures that low?!😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just before Henry turned up the way she smiled and the look on her face i thought that Ronnie was walking towards her. But no it was the f-ing dog.. it’s honestly so sad for poor Ronnie. She has more love towards that dog than she does her actual human child

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
So having a baby means you are unable to brush your own hair? Have a wash bubz.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.