Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #411 - Inch day out with the lads lads lads but actually it was just ads ads ads…
Winning thread title by @Seeinganewlight 🥳

The content is not getting any better guyssshhh! 😴

Friday saw Soph back on stories to tell us all about the ‘tend fox that Hen has been trying to catch for what feels like about fifteen years returning to the garden. According to Soph Hen was still looking for him, think he’s just looking for a way out of the compound to be honest hunnay.
The whole thing was pointless and appeared to be only posted so that she could get in a gratuitous shot of a new vase and candle which will probably end up being part of her new Tesshhhco tat collection. Every little bit helps!

As if the fox saga wasn’t enough excitement for one day she then returned to give us another extremely unsettling video of her gazing adoringly at herself whilst rocking baby Lenor with some serious “The hand that rocked the egg chair” vibes going on.
She once again said that she’s finding it hard to adjust and that she needs to find her footzzzz. No details given, she’s not thought them up yet, but do expect an new memwar out at Christmas where a self diagnosis will be alluded to without much given away.

She promised her sheep she’d be back soon and for once she wasn’t lying to them! Within a few hours she was back with a new grid post, a photo of her and JimBobSmallKnobNoJob. It was so filtered that she looked like a Drag Race contestant dressed as Olivia Newton John and Inch looked like a cartoon rat who was trying to pass as a human. It was accompanied by the obligatory plagiarised quote which her dimwit followers all believed Hinch had fought ov herself. #couplegoals and all that tho innit?

We were treated to a day out with Jamie (real name James) on Sunday. He dressed up in his best jeggings from the teen girl section at New Look and off he went to a car event with his best mates, the lads, lads, laaaaaaaaddddsss, aka the blokes who gave them a free garage floor.
He went around lording it up like the wannabe z lister he is... mate you’re not even on the alphabet of no marks. He even had a special blank lanyard on presumably because the people writing the names on them didn’t have a fucking clue who he was.
He then started fishing for wifey to buy him a Lamborghini - she’s going to have to get off her arse and start selling a hell of a lot more scub daddies to pay for that kind of motor. Maybe Ronsomes could let him have a go in his remote control version instead?

Back home and a quick video of some freebie cleaning products that they’ve been sent to add to the stockpile in their garage, there’s nothing appealing about gloating you got free stuff James, particularly when it’s not for you anyway.
No declared #ad on the video which was probably just posted to try and lull the sheep into thinking there might actually be some cleaning or home content at some point. Hinch’s limited edition Rose Wonderland fabric conditioner was in shot so either it’s an old pre-record or there’s enough of that shit left to fill a fucking reservoir.

Monday came and Inch was back online this time with a video of a very glum little Ronnie in his car going to the park and another photo of L... 😴 ... sorry I fell asleep there. Another photo Lennie. At this point the Hinch Bros (c) are on the gram more often than Mummazzzz (poke) Mummazzz.

Hinch has been busy following a few new accounts this week, the company who fitted her kitchen ... another refit or a new kitchen in a new house on the agenda?
Plus two clothing accounts and a barskit company..on the beg or looking for ideas to rip off for her own range? Time will tell.

She’s also been given an official Wikipedia page which isn’t a patch on the Tattle version and her fans continue to get more press coverage than her with more Mrs Hinch Fan hacks being in the papers. *Caution never follow a sheep’s hack it may result in explosion, loss of eyebrows, loss of windows and chemical burns.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 162
All Lon, no Ron.
Hinched bog, fat dog.
JusRoll, sold soul.
Life’s dull, greyskull.
Tattle spy, just learning guyz.
99p, gifted for free.
No more cleany, want Lamborghini.
Hair in knots, buying bots.
Paint in biskit, podcast is still shit.
Anxiety card, life is hard.
Pick up tend poo, I’m thank you.
Play in reverse, lie about birth.
Herd the sheep, wash rinse repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Noonecares

I want to speak out as a mum of a child with Autism directly to Sophie and say it's ok, you know. The majority of us here do understand that something may be underlying with little R and we are not criticising you, for not understanding or even recognising the signs. FFS, I had no idea for over a year with my first daughter and even after that I was in denial as we, unfortunately blame ourselves as parents when met with situations like this. Did we eat right during pregnancy? Have I engaged with my child enough? Have I let my child down? The list is endless!

My advice, recognise it, get some support and start that ball rolling as early intervention is key! I would like to share that we have 6 children and 3 are Autistic! I would not change their diagnosis's if I could and actually prefer them at times to the teenage drama that the rest of our brood bring to the table.

Ronnie is a bright young lad and we do wish you would take him from the public eye for awhile so you can concentrate on him. I still, 25 years on do not post photos of my children without their permission. They have all thanked me for it growing up. Despite what you think about Tattle, we are all trying to give advice, it is up to you if you take it. The one worry I have, is that thousands of people have screen shots of your boys on their phones, whether they are in the bath, feeding, playing in their rooms. There are blueprints of your home on the internet, we are all just 2 clicks away from knowing your address, the list goes on? Is money that important? I am skint but I know when I fall asleep at night that we are safe. I sincerely wish you would get some advice about safety moving forward. Speak to someone!! We only get to do this life thingy one time

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Apc12

Just before Henry turned up the way she smiled and the look on her face i thought that Ronnie was walking towards her. But no it was the f-ing dog.. it’s honestly so sad for poor Ronnie. She has more love towards that dog than she does her actual human child

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
@Bunnykins - as Jesus turned water into wine, you turn their shitty content (not to be confused with last week’s content about shit) into the funniest recaps ever! Never stray from the Hinch threads 🙏

I can’t even choose one best bit but the New Look teen section jeggings is up there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Astonishing

VIP Member
Alright you nusty lot!
I am back baby!

4 of my friends have called their sons
Lennie, Lennox, Leopold and Leonard

FUCK SAKES

all are nicknamed Len and Lennie or The worst Lon… doesn’t even make fucking sense

help I’m drowning in Hinchers
I need my tattlers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Pixie06

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #411 - Inch day out with the lads lads lads but actually it was just ads ads ads…
Winning thread title by @Seeinganewlight 🥳

The content’s not getting any better guyssshhh! 😴

Friday saw Soph back on stories to tell us all about the ‘tend fox that Hen has been trying to catch for what feels like about fifteen years returning to the garden. According to Soph Hen was still looking for him, think he’s just looking for a way out of the compound to be honest hunnay.
The whole thing was pointless and appeared to be only posted so that she could get in a gratuitous shot of a new vase and candle which will probably end up being part of her new Tesshhhco tat collection. Every little bit helps!

As if the fox saga wasn’t enough excitement for one day she then returned to give us another extremely unsettling video of her gazing adoringly at herself whilst rocking baby Lenor with some serious “The hand that rocked the egg chair” vibes going on.
She once again said that she’s finding it hard to adjust and that she needs to find her footzzzz. No details given, she’s not thought them up yet, but do expect an new memwar out at Christmas where a self diagnosis will be alluded to without much given away.

She promised her sheep she’d be back soon and for once she wasn’t lying to them! Within a few hours she was back with a new grid post, a photo of her and JimBobSmallKnobNoJob. It was so filtered that she looked like a Drag Race contestant dressed as Olivia Newton John and Inch looked like a cartoon rat who was trying to pass as a human. It was accompanied by the obligatory plagiarised quote which her dimwit followers all believed Hinch had fought ov herself. #couplegoals and all that tho innit?

We were treated to a day out with Jamie (real name James) on Sunday. He dressed up in his best jeggings from the teen girl section at New Look and off he went to a car event with his best mates, the lads, lads, laaaaaaaaddddsss, aka the blokes who gave them a free garage floor.
He went around lording it up like the wannabe z lister he is... mate you’re not even on the alphabet of no marks. He even had a special blank lanyard on presumably because the people writing the names on them didn’t have a fucking clue who he was.
He then started fishing for wifey to buy him a Lamborghini - she’s going to have to get off her arse and start selling a hell of a lot more scub daddies to pay for that kind of motor. Maybe Ronsomes could let him have a go in his remote control version instead?

Back home and a quick video of some freebie cleaning products that they’ve been sent to add to the stockpile in their garage, there’s nothing appealing about gloating you got free stuff James, particularly when it’s not for you anyway.
No declared #ad on the video which was probably just posted to try and lull the sheep into thinking there might actually be some cleaning or home content at some point. Hinch’s limited edition Rose Wonderland fabric conditioner was in shot so either it’s an old pre-record or there’s enough of that shit left to fill a fucking reservoir.

Monday came and Inch was back online this time with a video of a very glum little Ronnie in his car going to the park and another photo of L... 😴 ... sorry I fell asleep there. Another photo Lennie. At this point the Hinch Bros (c) are on the gram more often than Mummazzzz (poke) Mummazzz.

Hinch has been busy following a few new accounts this week, the company who fitted her kitchen ... another refit or a new kitchen in a new house on the agenda?
Plus two clothing accounts and a barskit company..on the beg or looking for ideas to rip off for her own range? Time will tell.

She’s also been given an official Wikipedia page which isn’t a patch on the Tattle version and her fans continue to get more press coverage than her with more Mrs Hinch Fan hacks being in the papers. *Caution never follow a sheep’s hack it may result in explosion, loss of eyebrows, loss of windows and chemical burns.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
I actually can't wait for a new thread, just so I can read these! @Bunnykins you are phenomenal!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I was just thinking we’re due a troll meltdown soon.
It just dawned on me she even lies about what she’s “trolled” about.
She never says they say me and my husband are con artists, they say he’s got a tiny dick and I’m a narcissistic lunatic. They say I’m poisoning the planet. They say I’m dangerous to vulnerable people’s mental health because all I care about is making money.

No, she comes up with they say my baby’s ugly - never ever seen that said. They say I’m fat - again never ever seen that.
She can’t say what people really say because it’s fucking true.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

FoksiOska

VIP Member
"It's a better place since you came along" one of the lyrics in that song.
Poor Ronnie :cry: why isn't he involved

Screenshot_20210728-085546_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

Popsicle12345

I’ve just watched that new video she’s just uploaded on her reels on Instagram and honestly she’s is vile! Once again Ronnie isn’t there and if you listen to the lyrics on that song it’s clearly about Lenor it’s disgusting! My heart honestly breaks for Ronnie 😞💔

• Sad
Reactions: 62

julia3108

That reel. It really comes across like she loves Henry more doesn't it 😄 I thought it was going to be Ronnie that was running over but nope, it's the dog

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

AC55

VIP Member
Another day, another "look at me I'm wonderful" post, only this time it's in reel form! Reel form I might add she says she's not sure what she is doing with! Bollocks! Instagram is her "job" so no way is she unfamiliar with how reels work!
Once again the whole thing looks contrived and choreographed and fake. Except for the part where the dog appears. That's when her eyes light up and her face is full of joy, when the fucking dog appears! I really hope Ronnie simply refused to be a part of this debacle and I hope he threw a tantrum! I think, however this was filmed when Ronnie wasn't there - out of sight, out of mind!
Watching her on that reel was like watching a child play with a doll and that's what she's doing. She's playing at being a mother and her children are just her baby dolls. She's all ready tired of Ronnie and sadly she's going to tire of Lennie when he's not a baby anymore and he'll be cast aside too.
I cannot understand what it is people think she's doing that is amazing. She's failing miserably at being a parent and there is nothing whatsoever amazing about that!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
What have I just watched?
Her sat in her minions dungarees (no doubt from one of those clothing companies she just started following) - this is her new “mum look” that she’s going for.
As someone said not actually properly interacting with her baby.
Kissing her dog and then her baby immediately after
Not including her first child.
Eye fucking galore.

Why the reel Soph? Panicking that you’re not relevant anymore?
She’s clearly not pinged back like she thought she would - hence the baggy overalls. Soph. Losing that second baby weight is hard work. Get out for a few walks and run around the park with Ronnie instead of trying to starve it away. Believe me. Thanks to you and your mugshots I tried to starve it away after my second. Exercise and healthy eating all the way Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

RedEd

Tell me who's your favourite child without telling me your favourite child ! 🥺

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Bunnykins

VIP Member
What ? @IrishCatlady I know it wasn't you post but jeez thats a very strong statement and in my opinion bang out of order. Speech difficulties possibly but to call that little boy disabled is really disgusting. That's such a cruel, horrible thing to say.
Sorry but why is calling someone disabled disgusting and cruel?
Because you think of being disabled as a negative thing?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56