Mrs Hinch #411 Inch day out with the lads lads lads but actually it was just ads ads ads…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie now sidelined and airbrushed out of Grinch’s life, seemingly because of the struggles he’s having in some areas of his development that are becoming clearer and clearer when he does appear on the Gram. Desperately sad and I have no words for the way she has cut him out, truly appalling.

But Grinch needs to remember that Ronnie seemed to meet quite a few of his milestones at a few weeks old too. What will happen if Lonnie fails to meet milestones, has struggles that become more and more apparent? Will she just keep having kids? Or keep reversing videos? Or just show the perfect bits?

Our kids are our kids, maybe super-advanced, maybe struggling to meet milestones, always unique in themselves and all the more loved for who they are not for how they can be merched. Personally I think the law should prevent her involving her children in any profit making aspect of social media, but until then she needs to remember her “perfect” family doesn’t exist. And if it did, in my eyes the way she’s behaving is about as far from perfect as you can get.
This is 100% me being very slow but what do you mean by reversing videos? I don’t think I’ve seen that but I often miss a lot of her stories and posts

Reactions: 1
Jamie’s after getting himself some advertising deals of his own but what could he advertise? He’s not a bit handsome, he’s oafish, he’s unfunny, he’s a cringebag, I’m unsure what brands would want to work with him.
Just for men

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.