Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
here you go
Thanks
just had a read of the first two page
Wow!

Reactions: 10
If she hides for all of this time with the new baby it means she gets to
-hide how she’s feeding the baby
-hide that she doesn’t interact with Ronnie
-hide that she doesn’t change nappies
-hide that she doesn’t put the baby to sleep
-hide that she doesn’t do bath time

If she just came on as normal filming herself wanking her taps and popping to b&m for a tat haul we would also see that she doesn’t do the childcare in her family and it shatters the facade she has attempted to create that she does everything.

She needs to wait until Lennie is having “regular naps” so she can say “Lonnie is just having a nap so I’m going to wipe the kitchen”. Guarantee you she has been busy filming a load of gloved content. She is refilling her content bank.
Literally this

Reactions: 6
Is this seriously the same woman 12 weeks apart?!!
First one April at Stacey's. 2nd one, her recent grid post. More faces than Big Ben this one. Wouldn't recognise her if she walked past me in the street.

PhotoGrid_Plus_1627133436276.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I only joined Tattle in April so wasn't around when Ronnie was born, but learning from you nusty trolls, motherhood wasn't what Soph expected...
What gets me is that why would you have another baby if you can't obviously cope with the first one? Especially one that's still in nappies.
Why not wait till Ronnie started school?
I don't follow her, just see everything here..she really is a tit show and only has herself to blame for the way she's being perceived.
As for littleronnieblesshim, where ever he is, he's far better off staying there 😔
She did it all because of content and because she feels she needs to, Jamie wanted kids more than her I think so she felt it was only right to give him that, but mainly the content bit... Move away from cleaning, and become more of a reality follow me around mummy type page.
When my daughter was 3 month old, hubby and I actually agreed to try for another ... Both my girls are 13 month apart and it's truly been the best thing I ever did and I'd do it again if my husband agreed, there 4 and 3 now and it's just incredible, my 3 kids are just everything, but I'm extremelyyyy maternal and fell into a routine very blessfully and easily - Sophie however has NEVER been maternal, so I can see why she's struggling but she shouldn't of had a second if she knew it's not something she'd cope with or want, and I don't believe Lennie was planned at all. I think after Ronnie and the way she struggled with him and showed absolutely no love towards him once once he started moving and being less dependant on her, she only likes tiny babies, i believe that she never wanted more kids after him but felt the need to for Jamie and again, content. She kinda felt she had to for business reasons and to show herself as this amazing loving mummy, portrait herself the way she maybe wishes she was... when really she wanted dogs and only dogs..... I very much hope she doesn't have a third.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
First one April at Stacey's. 2nd one, her recent grid post. More faces than Big Ben this one. Wouldn't recognise her if she walked past me in the street.

View attachment 677312
Ma Barker on the left surely?! 😂

Oh and for the ‘trolling’ record, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with how she looks, it’s the filtering, photoshopping, eye bleeping and general personality that’s the problem 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 677312
She's alllll filters isn't she.
She's got a very very long face with a pointy chin and I've heard she's actually got very rough skin - I'm all for a sneaky filter, different lighting etc. but why change your whole face.. It's why girls nowadays are so bloody insecure because they see this type of Instagram beauty day in and day out. Body photoshoppimg. When it's not real. I find it very hard that she feels the need to do this really.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She did it all because of content and because she feels she needs to, Jamie wanted kids more than her I think so she felt it was only right to give him that, but mainly the content bit... Move away from cleaning, and become more of a reality follow me around mummy type page.
When my daughter was 3 month old, hubby and I actually agreed to try for another ... Both my girls are 13 month apart and it's truly been the best thing I ever did and I'd do it again if my husband agreed, there 4 and 3 now and it's just incredible, my 3 kids are just everything, but I'm extremelyyyy maternal and fell into a routine very blessfully and easily - Sophie however has NEVER been maternal, so I can see why she's struggling but she shouldn't of had a second if she knew it's not something she'd cope with or want, and I don't believe Lennie was planned at all. I think after Ronnie and the way she struggled with him and showed absolutely no love towards him once once he started moving and being less dependant on her, she only likes tiny babies, i believe that she never wanted more kids after him but felt the need to for Jamie and again, content. She kinda felt she had to for business reasons and to show herself as this amazing loving mummy, portrait herself the way she maybe wishes she was... when really she wanted dogs and only dogs..... I very much hope she doesn't have a third.
I'd go further.I've said it before,Ronnie wasn't planned either.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She's definitely one of those people that, even if her sheep met her, the first thing you'd say to your mates after would be, "she looks very different in real life." I'm not even sure I'd recognize her.

Reactions: 14

View attachment 677312
Filtered to duck in the second picture. She has a very masculine face. She has softened all her angles in the second pic

Reactions: 20
Thank you.. You sound like a top mummy 🥰 plus Soph could learn a hell of a lot from tattle's finest if she put the effort in.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'd go further.I've said it before,Ronnie wasn't planned either.
The way she is with him I wouldn't be surprised whatsoever! I still think she did it all cos she felt as a woman and wife that she should take on the role - i think Jamie feels that way too and it's been drummed into her head.

Thank you.. You sound like a top mummy 🥰 plus Soph could learn a hell of a lot from tattle's finest if she put the effort in.
Awww thankyou

I don't think Sophie has ever recovered from having issues whilst pregnant with Ronnie then having pnd... If she actually realised there's nothing to be ashamed about maybe she'd get help and start to turn around but i just don't think she's maternal at all. My sister in law, awful woman, she isn't maternal, she doesn't like kids at all, she likes baby babies. Little newborn babies... And she likes being pregnant.... She's got 6 kids, she can't have anymore now thankgod but her kids are just her slaves round the house now they're all older she couldn't give a toss. She reminds me alot of Sophie.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.