Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is her 'maternity leave' from her social media career, why does she feel the need to pipe up regularly stating that she'll be back?
Once I go on mat leave in September, I will not be contacting my employer; they assume I will take the full year off, and I will inform them if I have other plans and will come back sooner.
Similarly, as a teacher, I will not be constantly reassuring the children I teach that I'll be back soon. They know that that is generally what happens after maternity leave!

She is so needy. That's what all these posts are - attention seeking!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Maternity leave is 9 months isn't it 🤣🤣 wish she would piss off for that long 🤣

Reactions: 6
I’m going to be the one to say it, not all babies are beautiful, some of them look like wrinkled little old men. Usually they improve as they grow into themselves a bit but let’s not pretend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If she hides for all of this time with the new baby it means she gets to
-hide how she’s feeding the baby
-hide that she doesn’t interact with Ronnie
-hide that she doesn’t change nappies
-hide that she doesn’t put the baby to sleep
-hide that she doesn’t do bath time

If she just came on as normal filming herself wanking her taps and popping to b&m for a tat haul we would also see that she doesn’t do the childcare in her family and it shatters the facade she has attempted to create that she does everything.

She needs to wait until Lennie is having “regular naps” so she can say “Lonnie is just having a nap so I’m going to wipe the kitchen”. Guarantee you she has been busy filming a load of gloved content. She is refilling her content bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Imagine how dull they are as a couple . I always imagine the facade is nothing like ig, did anyone see that question thing they did for charity? I think they are more like Pete and dawn from gavin and Stacey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she hides for all of this time with the new baby it means she gets to
-hide how she’s feeding the baby
-hide that she doesn’t interact with Ronnie
-hide that she doesn’t change nappies
-hide that she doesn’t put the baby to sleep
-hide that she doesn’t do bath time

If she just came on as normal filming herself wanking her taps and popping to b&m for a tat haul we would also see that she doesn’t do the childcare in her family and it shatters the facade she has attempted to create that she does everything.

She needs to wait until Lennie is having “regular naps” so she can say “Lonnie is just having a nap so I’m going to wipe the kitchen”. Guarantee you she has been busy filming a load of gloved content. She is refilling her content bank.
Stacy Solomon doesn’t change her boys nappy either, just leaves it sagging for days. Dirty beggars the pair of them

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Probably trying to ‘find her feet’ cos she has lost the use of her legs glued to the sofa all day long!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And after the storm she created by unleashing her army on the lady re Ronnie’s head, didn’t she post a story putting a too small hat on Ron’s head and laughing maniacally? Rotten to the core.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
So during maternity leave there’s no cleaning? Cleaning and tidying away is an every day thing and hygienic, not a job.

Reactions: 15
I tried it earlier on....... looking into my phone camera, eye bleeping myself....

How do they do it? I just laughed at how stupid I looked.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Slightly off topic but can anyone remember the name of the first ever thread? I can’t go back further than 100 and something unless I type it into google… I got to about thread 8 (if anyone knows the name of that specific one- that would be amazing but if not, #1 would be really helpful) and then jumped to the more recent ones. But I’d quite like to go back and continue where I left off 😂

Reactions: 4
Slightly off topic but can anyone remember the name of the first ever thread? I can’t go back further than 100 and something unless I type it into google… I got to about thread 8 (if anyone knows the name of that specific one- that would be amazing but if not, #1 would be really helpful) and then jumped to the more recent ones. But I’d quite like to go back and continue where I left off 😂
here you go

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I used to like her but can't stand her anymore either
I used to like SS as well, but she’s so fake, and she nothing but a liar, Hinch and her “friendship” is all for show, they can’t stand each other really

Reactions: 10
Not trying too discredit if that how she feels but is it normal too still be feeling like that after 8 weeks when she literally has help 24/7 from Jamie and Freda, no money worries etc etc, god how would she feel if she didn't have all that like some people!!!!
You know what, having a 2yr old and a 7 week old is really tough but I honestly can't believe that she doesn't acknowledge that she has Jamie at home to help 😣😣. If she is struggling or exhausted he can easily take the boys out for a few hours every day to give her a break. How the hell would she ever cope if he was working all day and she was by herself!!?? Or I have alot of friends who have husbands who work away all week, she could never manage!! This is why I just can't take her seriously, I had PND twice but didn't have any family living near to help and my OH was working 24/7 . It was hell and I certainly wouldn't wish ghat on anyone but surely she has to acknowledge the huge amount of help she has around!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.