Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sp many struggling Mums wishing they looked like Sophaseveralfaces tonight. Prize witch she really is!!! AND WHERE THE FOOK IS RONNNIE SOPHIE?
They could look like this too if they spent a week filtering the duck out the photo!!
So this is why she’s been so quiet 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Bunnykins you are comedy gold! I'm sat in Dunelm having a coffee and laughing out loud at the recap! Interesting how Hinch writes to Jake Quickenden "normal people don't set out to hurt others" That's a bit rich coming from someone who took the pin out of a virtual grenade and let it explode via her followers when that poor woman commented privately about Ronnie's head. How'd you like them apples Soph?
What did I miss about Ronnie head? I unfollowed grinch and ss ages ago so a wee bit behind lol

Reactions: 2
Is it really as difficult as she's making out going from one to two? I mean she's at a massive advantage compared to the majority of people given her knobby husband is at home too and her mother clearly hangs about like a bad smell. I've only got one and he's still a baby but I'd have thought with a second baby you would be able to do things much more efficiently for them compared to when it's your first and you haven't a clue what you're doing. Or is she just generally incapable?
I have 14 months between mine, it’s more time consuming than anything else.I felt literally non stop for the first few months, one would always want feeding or changing and the nights were just tedious for me as my partner went back to work after four days (self employed life)

I really don’t know how she’d manage to pre record all her pointless 300 times a day loo button clean on top of that but hey ho she has Jaymeee I suppose 😂

Reactions: 8
I can’t criticize her for the way she’s feeling after giving birth. Even if she has a lot of help, much more than most and still can’t adjust. So many of us have been there. What I can say is how annoyed I am that she’s drip feeding her sheep ‘I can’t tell you how things are, but all’s not good…. I’ll tell you later’ kind of thing. It’s for attention and pity. She’s not shy in telling people how things are because she’s written a book, so it’s not about privacy. She should use her platform for a greater good, than her dog running round her garden desperate for a wee.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
If she had honestly got PND, then yes I feel for her as it’s awful to suffer with it, having been there myself HOWEVER! She has constant support around her, she’s constantly glued to her phone (which has been proven with the comments on people’s posts) and she’s able to get glammed up for photos?! I know when I suffered with it. I didn’t shower/bath for days! I didn’t leave the house! I didn’t really eat apart from rubbish food! Couldn’t really be bothered with life! The house was a tit hole as I just couldn’t be bothered with it. I don’t understand why she’s not using her platform to speak about it, she’s happy to try and get the sympathy to say she’s struggling, well what is she struggling with?! There are thousands of women who suffer with PND in silence and I was one I use to think it was shameful! She could actually do some good and help people but na she’s not interested in that, she just wants the messages saying ‘hope you’re okay hun’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
I could have written this myself xx

By her suggesting but not saying it’s PND, she’s adding yet more shame and taboo to it. That can be so damaging to people who are genuinely struggling.

Reactions: 26
I don't think she has PND, I think when she says she's struggling she means that unfortunately now she's got two kids she's struggling to find the time to film, face tune, Photoshop, filter and upload her videos and posts 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Is it really as difficult as she's making out going from one to two? I mean she's at a massive advantage compared to the majority of people given her knobby husband is at home too and her mother clearly hangs about like a bad smell. I've only got one and he's still a baby but I'd have thought with a second baby you would be able to do things much more efficiently for them compared to when it's your first and you haven't a clue what you're doing. Or is she just generally incapable?
If you are in a typical situation where you’re home on your own with two smalls then yes, yes it is hard work - but like everything with babies you just survive each day as it comes! You have good days and bad days. You don’t set the bar too high. You just keep things simple until you figure it out. And your sling in the most important piece of baby equipment 😂😂
However I genuinely struggle to feel any sympathy for hinch when she has Jamie home all day; Ma on tap; potentially Ronnie at nursery. She’s dressed, hair and make up done. The house looks pretty bloody immaculate to me. She has time to swing in an egg chair with a sleeping baby without a toddler climbing all over her asking for a snack or wanting to be on her lap. The only thing she is struggling with is her appearance and her relevance. Nothing baby related.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Just watched lydia brights post.. Hinchy if you're reading here then you need to watch aswell
Top parenting and she's doing a
It all alone!! 😍
And her middle name is Rose 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Every move she makes is for tattles benefit!🤣
And that's the problem with her account. All her old followers on here said she was loads of fun when she started out. Then I think she got obsessed with tattle and everything is a clap back. She's made it so that you need to read here to understand her stories. She really needs to ignore us and get on with it, but I guess it's easier not to have to dream up original content?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I don’t think they’ve split up. I think she’s struggling with her body image, like a lot of women do after having a baby, especially baby number two. Christ I’m still trying to lose my ‘baby weight’ and he’s just turned three! But, as a few people have already said, why doesn’t she talk about it? Just a simple “right, here’s the truth: I’m struggling to adapt to my body being a bit older this time around and it’s holding onto weight when it didn’t post-first pregnancy. I feel a bit tit about it and it’s getting me down”.
I also think she’s finally noticing that Ronnie has a few developmental delays and that’s weighing on her mind too, hence why she’s been noticeably quiet on that part.
Either way, I genuinely hope she’s alright but come on Hinch, just talk about it. Break the taboo of sitting in silence when there’s a problem

Reactions: 16
Thing is if she is struggling with body image she wouldn't be honest about it because she never has been honest about any work done previously, we are left to assume what has 'enhanced' her body shape and what changes have been made to her face.

Reactions: 15
I can’t criticize her for the way she’s feeling after giving birth. Even if she has a lot of help, much more than most and still can’t adjust. So many of us have been there. What I can say is how annoyed I am that she’s drip feeding her sheep ‘I can’t tell you how things are, but all’s not good…. I’ll tell you later’ kind of thing. It’s for attention and pity. She’s not shy in telling people how things are because she’s written a book, so it’s not about privacy. She should use her platform for a greater good, than her dog running round her garden desperate for a wee.
this is it for me, thank you for summing it up so well!! It’s not about privacy,she’ll be trying to find the best way to make money out of peoples’ concern for her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.