Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they're coming up with some good content or a big reveal, the threads haven't gone off in ages. It's pretty bleak that the most exciting thing to have happened since the pretend birth of Lenor is some fake plastic tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂 definitely! Very funny Fan 😂

I would laugh if R Ron’s fake tit has melted into their fake grass in this heat
Moulton plastic.
Surely they can't walk on it,as for Henry 🥵I took my 2 for a walk today-one under each arm between grass patches.💪

Reactions: 10
I believe it is how many posts you have made. It has to be a 1000 for VIP status. The thread recaps should earn a hundred each!
I fondly remember the night I made my VIP status, we were trying to get to 300 threads I think before the end of the year. We just made it.
Threads moved so quickly then. Its a snails pace now because they are so boring

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I fondly remember the night I made my VIP status, we were trying to get to 300 threads I think before the end of the year. We just made it.
I’m not that far off, I really need her to do something so I can get there!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At this rate I'd take her doing a makeup tutorial. Anything to just end the boredom so we can tattle back at our top level tattling.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That was a good night, we were all rooting for you and had a double celebration 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve changed careers because of covid, so I’m now a support worker, working with vulnerable adults in supported living.

My newest client is a young lady who has mental health issues but is very intelligent but she is a fully fledged member of the hinch army.

I had to help her clean her flat, ready for her landlords inspection this morning.

Without being disrespectful to her, her flat was an absolute tit hole!

The toilets were stained, her floors were filthy, her kitchen was minging, all her light shades were covered in dust, her skirtings were dirty.

I asked her why everything was so dirty, she said that she does what Mrs Hinch does!

I said what do you mean? She said well her house is immaculate so I just copy what she puts on insta so my flat should be like that.

For 18 months she’d squirted toilet duck round her loo but never actually scrubbed it.

She’d sprayed febreeze on everything but never washed anything ( her bedding had NEVER been washed) she’s lived in her flat for 18 months.

I explained to her that hinch doesnt actually clean anything but she wont have it, we packed 5 boxes full of cleaning products but her flat was filthy!

She also said she messages hinch all the time and replies to every single story bshe’s never even had a like on her message.

She’s been to the Dr’s 5 times since Sopha had Lonnie, because she’s worried about her because she’s not on instagram and she cant sleep or eat because she’s so stressed about her.

Im not saying Hinch is responsable for this girls situation BUT you get paid to be an influencer, so you DO have some responsibility for how your followers act.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 152
Grinch has just started following a bridal account on IG. She's already married so why would she need to?
Her sheep are probably having sleepless nights wondering what's happened to their leader.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No offence, but Claire’s is the last place I’d take my child to get pierced. The use piercing guns which are unhygienic and actually damage your ear. Go to a tattoo studio. Use clean piercing needles that don’t cause trauma #piercinggate
To be fair to SS people had messaged her saying this and she accepted it and acknowledged it on her story. If only Sofa did the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve changed careers because of covid, so I’m now a support worker, working with vulnerable adults in supported living.

My newest client is a young lady who has mental health issues but is very intelligent but she is a fully fledged member of the hinch army.

I had to help her clean her flat, ready for her landlords inspection this morning.

Without being disrespectful to her, her flat was an absolute tit hole!

The toilets were stained, her floors were filthy, her kitchen was minging, all her light shades were covered in dust, her skirtings were dirty.

I asked her why everything was so dirty, she said that she does what Mrs Hinch does!

I said what do you mean? She said well her house is immaculate so I just copy what she puts on insta so my flat should be like that.

For 18 months she’d squirted toilet duck round her loo but never actually scrubbed it.

She’d sprayed febreeze on everything but never washed anything ( her bedding had NEVER been washed) she’s lived in her flat for 18 months.

I explained to her that hinch doesnt actually clean anything but she wont have it, we packed 5 boxes full of cleaning products but her flat was filthy!

She also said she messages hinch all the time and replies to every single story bshe’s never even had a like on her message.

She’s been to the Dr’s 5 times since Sopha had Lonnie, because she’s worried about her because she’s not on instagram and she cant sleep or eat because she’s so stressed about her.

Im not saying Hinch is responsable for this girls situation BUT you get paid to be an influencer, so you DO have some responsibility for how your followers act.
Literally this is what is so damaging about hinch. And I’d say the shite influencing about cleaning (bar the whole flammable shite and vases on hobs) is relatively harmless when you compare it to the frankly unsafe parenting techniques (and behaviour during a pandemic)! Her followers just eat it all up and believe it’s the done thing, when really they’re just setting themselves up to be as mediocre and unhappy as she is 🙁

Reactions: 10
I wonder if they are so quiet because the house now has actual Roo poo all over the walls and garden so they can’t show anything (and for the first time ever are out of pre-records) 🤣 I went for a family meal last night and my niece is Ron’s age maybe a few weeks difference. she speaks perfectly fine I’m fank you! (Little chatterbox) but I was shocked that my sister had a bag of things to keep her entertained but there was no “tend” poo insight !?! to throw at her head!, I thought this was the new “in” toy?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
SS using Claire's! Criiiinge. That peircing gun gave me the shivers!! I've heard nothing but horror stories about them

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.