Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not been on her threads for ages because she's boring. But, quick one for you regulars, is she on maternity leave? If so, leave from what? Posting tit on insta?
Excuse me laydeh, she does venture out to b&m to film the content sometimes give her some credit 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stanley Tucci 😂😂
80s comedy circuit😂😂
Irritating Tiny Tears doll 😂

Pure brilliance! Set up an influencer Instagram account so we start a rave thread for you.

So holiday or the big move to their cuntry pile. Which is it to be?

edited to correct typos
I Reckon the cuntry (love it 😂) pile bubs.
I can’t see what else they can do to produce long term content.

I can just see her now, done up like Madonna in her Guy Ritchie phase, with Inch and the kids on a sit and ride mowa livin’ the proper horse and hound loifestyle. Hers will be more alpaca and ads though natch...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This might just be me being weird but it absolutely grinds my gears when they constantly say "hinch bros". I cannot bleeping stand the words bro, sis, cuz, anything like that - it makes my skin crawl and they just never shut the duck up. They're both tacky and fake & if it were down to me I'd be calling bleeping childline over the names Ronnie and Lennie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I keep reading this thread title like Simon from the Inbetweeners
I know I shouldn’t but I find the Inbetweeners so funny. My son has his driving test tomorrow I found myself thinking I’d almost take Simon’s “handsy” female driving test examiner if it meant my son passed. Bad mother.

Back to Hinch and Inch, I wonder if they find their life as boring as it seems? All they seem to do is slop around the house not really doing anything. It may suit Hinch to live her life from the sofa but I’d feel like a caged alpaca animal in Jamie’s shoes.

edited for typos

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread ,Brilliant Recap as always!!!😘
Still no tit from the Maldon Royal family I see?!?
I don’t know why it came into my head BUT did we ever find out what the random shittty wrapped gift was when she was getting ready to go into hospital to have Lonnie? Or packing bags can’t quite remember which it was..
It may well have been Lonnies graduation cap for all we know 😂
Like I said not sure why it popped into my head

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread ,Brilliant Recap as always!!!😘
Still no tit from the Maldon Royal family I see?!?
I don’t know why it came into my head BUT did we ever find out what the random shittty wrapped gift was when she was getting ready to go into hospital to have Lonnie? Or packing bags can’t quite remember which it was..
It may well have been Lonnies graduation cap for all we know 😂
Like I said not sure why it popped into my head
I don’t think we did. It was a bit like the mysterious storage container. What was in that?

Reactions: 10
I don’t think we did. It was a bit like the mysterious storage container. What was in that?
Was the storage container mentioned before or after the pregnancy announcement of Lenor? I thought it was mentioned before and it contained all of the baby stuff

Reactions: 5
Was the storage container mentioned before or after the pregnancy announcement of Lenor? I thought it was mentioned before and it contained all of the baby stuff
I don’t know. I can’t remember now. How very ott having a bleeping storage container full of giant faceless giraffes and scary eye mirrors though! Very Hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lennie always seems to have his arms out stiff by his side. Is this normal? I’m not being mean. I’m pregnant with my first so it is more for information for me!

Reactions: 7
Guysssssschhhhh. My thread suggestion was chosen but removed due to expletives 😂😂😂 which is fine. I get it. But my heart is still smiling so much it hurts and I’ll “tend” that this thread has my title. Thanks for the hilarious recap @Bunnykins you absolute ledge.
My husband and I have been invited to an awards ceremony and we’re sat next to Brad Pitt, but I’ve declined, I’m just too nervous if I’m being honest. I’ll stay home and celebrate with a mug shot in a jug on the sofa. All the very best 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.