Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another boring week with no actual work being done by anyone in the Hinch household.

The weekend saw Soph’s BFF Stacey Solomon attending a surprise hen weekend organised by her sister before she postponed her wedding until next year.
Shockingly, despite Stacey loving Soph to the moon and back she wasn’t invited. Surely she’s not going to be snubbed as her best bub’s bridesmaid...

Whilst this was all going on Inch was giving the impression that Soph wasn’t home, claiming to have been “sent” a photo of Lennie whilst he was in back garden with Ronnie and only sharing pics of himself and Ronderella. Surely they weren’t trying to con the sheep and us nusty trolls into thinking Soph was by her bestie’s side?

The ‘tend tit theme is still going strong. Inch thinks it’s appropriate to throw it at Ronnie when he’s not looking. Games with the tit now also includes Ron picking it out of his ‘tend toilet potty and sticking it on his white board, this bodes well for potty training, I hope they’ve got some spare tins of Egyptian Cotton for touch ups...

More boring baby content with a grid post from Soph which was a photo dump of Lennie wearing an outfit that looked like he was on the 80’s comedy club circuit, his Arsenal kit, oi oi savallllloyyyy, proper geezer like his dad and sitting on mummazzz knee.
Videos uploaded of Soph poking him and saying mumma, *poke* mumma, * poke * mumma... she’s like a particularly irritating Tiny Tears doll.

Inch decided to share his creepy collection of Sopha on the Sofa photos, we can only be thankful he held back from sharing his Freda Fiddle Fingers in the garage shots.

We then had lots of Henners content with Inch posting various pics of him as a puppy before they fed him up to be the size of a rhino and Sopha treating us to a video of her apparently putting him to bed on a fleece blanket in the middle of a heat wave whilst she was up to do Lennie’s feed.

Soph ironically started following Jake Quickenden so that she could jump on his post about trolls to have her own moan. (Dog bed meltdown incoming). She clearly hasn’t noticed that Jake is known to take the piss out of her himself on his stories despite them both being mates with Stacey and him being a friend of someone who works at Hinch’s agency...or perhaps that’s because of rather than despite..it’s almost like he knows something... 🤔

Off the gram and in the press The Sun and Fabulous mag began advertising for her new Teshhhco tat range which will be released later this year. Expect more on her design journeeee guyssshhh as she points out which pieces of crap that Tesco have already bought she likes best and tells them she needs it to be more grey / beige and more off the shoulder.
Hello magazine also did an article and accidentally pointed out she’s dressing Len in Tessshhhco’s rival Morrisons. Let’s hope her bosses at Tesco didn’t read it...

Inch decided to tell everyone on his grid that he is #blessed with Ron and Len.... please bless us and get a bleeping job lazy arse... and then felt the need to point out that the Hinch Bros look so alike it’s almost like they’re related. They actually don’t look that alike except they’re both bald and little and by that reckoning Stanley Tucci could be their triplet.

Thanks for reading guyssshhh I promise I’ll be back soon 💕 insert plagiarised quote of your choice here.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Mod edit that title is far too much saying f'ing and twit in it! Report if there's a better one. Titles that are bodering on abusive and with swear words even censored aren't allowed.
What a fab spin on what ,let's face it 🤪, has been a yawnfest of a week!!! 😴🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Guysssssschhhhh. My thread suggestion was chosen but removed due to expletives 😂😂😂 which is fine. I get it. But my heart is still smiling so much it hurts and I’ll “tend” that this thread has my title. Thanks for the hilarious recap @Bunnykins you absolute ledge.
My husband and I have been invited to an awards ceremony and we’re sat next to Brad Pitt, but I’ve declined, I’m just too nervous if I’m being honest. I’ll stay home and celebrate with a mug shot in a jug on the sofa. All the very best 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Your very own carved ice cream message is on its way to you. 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Little Len’s outfit also has a bit of a Bernard Manning vibe about it.

Sopha, don’t be twisting it now, it’s just the neckline. I’m not in anyway suggesting your cute son is an obnoxious, overweight bigot who is fond of flipping the bird - although we do know that Mummaz has form for the latter don’t we hunnay?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So today is Thursday, can anyone remember the last time she posted anything?

Reactions: 3
Well she has the cleaner there on a Thursday so it was always traditionally her day off posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know this isn't the SS rave thread but seeing her stories today with her, Joe and two of their kids out and about it just seemed so much more natural. As much as Joe really irritates me(going all the way back to when he was in EastEnders) I did laugh at him getting his ear pierced. You would just never see stuff like that with the Hinch's, everything has to be perfick and even when it's meant to be "candid" it's all premeditated.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Waiting for Janine to get his ears pierced now.....
I'll bleeping explode if they get Ronnie's ear pierced too. I worked in Claire's when I was 18 and they're exactly the type. I remember a pair of chavs coming in with their boy about Ronnie's age and they picked the biggest earring we pierced with, wouldn't listen that it was too big then complained when it was hanging off his lobe with the weight of it🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Let me tell I spluttered when I read the thread title 🤣🤣🤣 it's not even that funny but I nearly did a wee 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well you certainly cheered my boring afternoon up @Bunnykins, you're funny as duck 🤣😂
How you're not Vip Status already is beyond me 🤔
Can we start a campaign?
#BunnykinsVIP
I’m afraid it’s not about how funny you are but it goes on how many likes since you’ve been on Tattle ☹

Reactions: 10
I’m afraid it’s not about how funny you are but it goes on how many likes since you’ve been on Tattle ☹
I believe it is how many posts you have made. It has to be a 1000 for VIP status. The thread recaps should earn a hundred each!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Another boring week with no actual work being done by anyone in the Hinch household.

The weekend saw Soph’s BFF Stacey Solomon attending a surprise hen weekend organised by her sister before she postponed her wedding until next year.
Shockingly, despite Stacey loving Soph to the moon and back she wasn’t invited. Surely she’s not going to be snubbed as her best bub’s bridesmaid...

Whilst this was all going on Inch was giving the impression that Soph wasn’t home, claiming to have been “sent” a photo of Lennie whilst he was in back garden with Ronnie and only sharing pics of himself and Ronderella. Surely they weren’t trying to con the sheep and us nusty trolls into thinking Soph was by her bestie’s side?

The ‘tend tit theme is still going strong. Inch thinks it’s appropriate to throw it at Ronnie when he’s not looking. Games with the tit now also includes Ron picking it out of his ‘tend toilet potty and sticking it on his white board, this bodes well for potty training, I hope they’ve got some spare tins of Egyptian Cotton for touch ups...

More boring baby content with a grid post from Soph which was a photo dump of Lennie wearing an outfit that looked like he was on the 80’s comedy club circuit, his Arsenal kit, oi oi savallllloyyyy, proper geezer like his dad and sitting on mummazzz knee.
Videos uploaded of Soph poking him and saying mumma, *poke* mumma, * poke * mumma... she’s like a particularly irritating Tiny Tears doll.

Inch decided to share his creepy collection of Sopha on the Sofa photos, we can only be thankful he held back from sharing his Freda Fiddle Fingers in the garage shots.

We then had lots of Henners content with Inch posting various pics of him as a puppy before they fed him up to be the size of a rhino and Sopha treating us to a video of her apparently putting him to bed on a fleece blanket in the middle of a heat wave whilst she was up to do Lennie’s feed.

Soph ironically started following Jake Quickenden so that she could jump on his post about trolls to have her own moan. (Dog bed meltdown incoming). She clearly hasn’t noticed that Jake is known to take the piss out of her himself on his stories despite them both being mates with Stacey and him being a friend of someone who works at Hinch’s agency...or perhaps that’s because of rather than despite..it’s almost like he knows something... 🤔

Off the gram and in the press The Sun and Fabulous mag began advertising for her new Teshhhco tat range which will be released later this year. Expect more on her design journeeee guyssshhh as she points out which pieces of crap that Tesco have already bought she likes best and tells them she needs it to be more grey / beige and more off the shoulder.
Hello magazine also did an article and accidentally pointed out she’s dressing Len in Tessshhhco’s rival Morrisons. Let’s hope her bosses at Tesco didn’t read it...

Inch decided to tell everyone on his grid that he is #blessed with Ron and Len.... please bless us and get a bleeping job lazy arse... and then felt the need to point out that the Hinch Bros look so alike it’s almost like they’re related. They actually don’t look that alike except they’re both bald and little and by that reckoning Stanley Tucci could be their triplet.

Thanks for reading guyssshhh I promise I’ll be back soon 💕 insert plagiarised quote of your choice here.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Mod edit that title is far too much saying f'ing and twit in it! Report if there's a better one. Titles that are bodering on abusive and with swear words even censored aren't allowed.
Let’s not forget that the photo of Lennie that was sent showed him on Hinch’s very own rug, which didn’t help their ‘tending that she had been removed from the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'll bleeping explode if they get Ronnie's ear pierced too. I worked in Claire's when I was 18 and they're exactly the type. I remember a pair of chavs coming in with their boy about Ronnie's age and they picked the biggest earring we pierced with, wouldn't listen that it was too big then complained when it was hanging off his lobe with the weight of it🙄
No offence, but Claire’s is the last place I’d take my child to get pierced. The use piercing guns which are unhygienic and actually damage your ear. Go to a tattoo studio. Use clean piercing needles that don’t cause trauma #piercinggate

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.