Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not fussed how she looks! But there are lots of ways to post about missing her bump...which is fair enough. None of which involve a huge mirror. Trying so hard not to personal etc, but she is a narcissist. In my unprofessional opinion.

Reactions: 25
what a great role model she really is photo editing her pics to make her skinny standing at angle to make her stomach look flatter well done soph many women out there will be seriously feel so insecure about there looks after having babies flabby bellys and stretch Mark's are something to be proud off not ashamed

Reactions: 16
Her latest ‘I miss my bump and his kicks’ story post is just a disguise for a ‘humble’ brag of ‘look how flat my stomach is already’. Yawn.
Yes, “look how slim I am already” is what she really means🙄🙄🙄.

I say this on most threads I’m on, Instagram has created social media monsters from average people on the street and they can reach into the homes of us all , Hinch is one of them.

No one would give her a second thought otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It's strange earlier I was thinking (I am surprised she has not done one of those mirror selfies rubbing her belly showing off her figure) then Just watched her stories. I thought maybe she wouldn't incase it made others feel insecure as not everyone "pops back" and thought no she isn't that vain and is too busy Enjoying her baby.... then she goes and does it and puts on the Gretel filter and I am back to reality remembering the kind of person she is.

Reactions: 12
I finally unfollowed. Not sure why I hung around as long as I did but the fact that she’s going to keep up the Stepford Wife bull crap is a deal breaker for me. How utterly callous and irresponsible to post such a vain and unnecessary video of her super flat stomach. My heart goes out to all the followers she has just made feel like a pile of dog turd. I hope they know there is more to them than their body 😢

Reactions: 19
Posting a boomerang like that just screams attention, begging for people to stroke her ego and flood her with “oh my god how amazing do you look..” comments “how do you do it ..

She’s a leech she just thrives on the attention from her “hinchers”

Reactions: 19
I finally unfollowed. Not sure why I hung around as long as I did but the fact that she’s going to keep up the Stepford Wife bull crap is a deal breaker for me. How utterly callous and irresponsible to post such a vain and unnecessary video of her super flat stomach. My heart goes out to all the followers she has just made feel like a pile of dog turd. I hope they know there is more to them than their body 😢
Same, I still have my mum tum and I’m in no rush to get rid of it, it’s a constant reminder of carrying my miracle baby girl after several miscarriages and still births. For her to post that is basically a big FU to everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
<<quote removed>>

your in the wrong group the " I Love Mrs Hinch group is on Facebook.. nobody has bullied her child nor made any nasty remarks towards the child

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh look more people trying to moderate this thread
If someone wants to comment on her looks then they can🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
BULLYING 😂😂😂 have a day off felicia

• Haha
Reactions: 7
<<quote removed>>

She only looks ‘amazing’ as you call it thanks to photo editing and filters like every single other picture with them butterflies flapping round her bleeping head. Your opinion is not needed or wanted so don’t let the door hit you on the way out. BYE FELICIA!!

Reactions: 10
Hi 👋🏼 I’ve been gone a while from this thread, mental health had to come first (if you know, you know )

Anyhoo just sticking my 50p in, did she have to do the whole ‘look how slim I am so quickly but that’s not the reason why I’m stood in front of a big mirror AT ALL’ pose 🤦🏼‍♀️

Just ...no hun, there are going to be so many new mums that might feel a bit crappy now cause they haven’t ‘snapped back ‘ so quickly

**now going to throw up at using the phrase ‘snapped back ‘**

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.