Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these comments about her flat tum, i saw a bump allbeit small.
She will be wearing massive pull in pants, shes not fooling anyone.

Reactions: 5
Hi 👋🏼 I’ve been gone a while from this thread, mental health had to come first (if you know, you know )

Anyhoo just sticking my 50p in, did she have to do the whole ‘look how slim I am so quickly but that’s not the reason why I’m stood in front of a big mirror AT ALL’ pose 🤦🏼‍♀️

Just ...no hun, there are going to be so many new mums that might feel a bit crappy now cause they haven’t ‘snapped back ‘ so quickly

**now going to throw up at using the phrase ‘snapped back ‘**

Hope your feeling better now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her new boomerang feels like it's just going to make new mums who don't immediately spring back into shape feel bad about themselves. Way to set unrealistic goals for new mums. Not to mention, who even dresses up like that less than a week after giving birth with a full face of makeup just to lounge around at their mums??

Reactions: 19
Imagine coming onto a thread to cause 💩 just for a reaction

But yet we are the ones that need to get a life 😩😩😩

Reactions: 9
All these comments about her flat tum, i saw a bump allbeit small.
She will be wearing massive pull in pants, shes not fooling anyone.
And bending her back as much as humanly possible.
Having a mum tum is FINE you grew an actual person. Embrace it

Reactions: 17
Can literally not roll my eyes back far enough in my fecking head. Bloody vain peacock. Now every first time mum that's still carrying a bit of weight or a small bump (which is NORMAL) will be in tears over this. 😡😡😡😡😡
Ha! I’m not a first time mum and feel tit that I don’t look like that after 14 years

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her new boomerang feels like it's just going to make new mums who don't immediately spring back into shape feel bad about themselves. Way to set unrealistic goals for new mums. Not to mention, who even dresses up like that less than a week after giving birth with a full face of makeup just to lounge around at their mums??
she dresses to impress u no cause shes big super star and papers might be lurking outside the bushes waiting to catch a photo she needs to look her best 😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 8
You need to go on the i love mrs hinch arse licking group hun.
Im actually embarassed for you that you think shes something amazing, its cringey 🤮

I think we should be understanding . After all , she’s enthralled by an internet stranger who pretends to be a tit hot cleaner but is in fact just a tit cleaner.

Let’s pray for the Doctoress , she needs it.

I thought we were all best friends and in this together? Not even one proper baby picture and no explanation as to why she isn't in her own house.

Reactions: 11
I think we should be understanding . After all , she’s enthralled by an internet stranger who pretends to be a tit hot cleaner but is in fact just a tit cleaner.

Too funny. Its just not normal to be so obsessed with a cleaning woman 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

One like = one prayer 🤣

• Haha
It's normal for some people to spring back to shape. A majority struggle, some dont care and wear their deflated bump with pride 5yrs on.....

As someone with a big following there is no need to flash an ironing board tummy just weeks after birth.
Of course some miss their bump, no need to show the non existant bump.
As a maternity professional many women actual miss their bump due to what is left of it...a saggy empty pouch!

Just another kick in the teeth for those struggling with body image.

Ha! I’m not a first time mum and feel tit that I don’t look like that after 14 years
Ditto. My tummy is just a deflated bump from my 13yr old and 11yr old.
It has never budged 😂🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.