Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Avinalurk

Well I’m well and truly done with this tacky hinch crap now. Can’t believe I even went for it in the first place 😞 feel like an IDIOT. Watching the organised mother really brought me back to myself! I was right on track before it and didn’t even know it. No more dam £2 tat from eBay £4 tatt from b&m. Antibacterial this and artifically scented that......Baskets upon baskets upon baskets to keep all the bargs somewhere (and never look at it again) and then wanting storage built to keep all the baskets in. Wanting an extension for more built in storage to put more bloody baskets in!! It’s nasty and grotesque. I don’t know how I fell for it honestly!! Back to cleaning with a bucket and soapy water just like my grandmother showed me. Soap and water doesn’t cost anything she’d say (usually when someone was smelly but I think it applies here too) 💁🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Her latest ‘I miss my bump and his kicks’ story post is just a disguise for a ‘humble’ brag of ‘look how flat my stomach is already’. Yawn.

• Sick
Reactions: 45

Amez-louise56

Hi 👋🏼 I’ve been gone a while from this thread, mental health had to come first (if you know, you know )

Anyhoo just sticking my 50p in, did she have to do the whole ‘look how slim I am so quickly but that’s not the reason why I’m stood in front of a big mirror AT ALL’ pose 🤦🏼‍♀️

Just ...no hun, there are going to be so many new mums that might feel a bit shitty now cause they haven’t ‘snapped back ‘ so quickly

**now going to throw up at using the phrase ‘snapped back ‘**

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yes I agree the majority get paid which is why I made the point so long as it is declared.
I also agree that stacey is true to life for a mother of 3 children. She cannot sleep when the baby sleeps as she has 2 other children to care for.
In my experience, Hinch is true to life for a mother of 1. She could easily have a nap at 8am up at 10 showered make up dressed by the time baby wakes at 11 or 12 for next feed.
And that's assuming he is a bad sleeper at night. One of my nephews didnt do any nights. One of my nieces slept 9 till 3 then was unsettled until 6. Another nephew was colic and never slept. All babies are different even from the same mother/routine
In my experience in real life, I have never seen a first time mother, including single mothers, that didnt look fab in the 1st few weeks/months.
Yes i have seen that change as time went on but Hinch is completely true to the FTM I know.
As a recently new mother of 1, let me tell you it is not as easy as you're making out. Yes new borns sleep a lot, but my little one will sleep only on me and in the first 2 weeks fed for around 21 hours a day. Sometimes looking 'fab' is a massive cover up for exhaustion and being completely overwhelmed. Hinch is not at all true to the new mums I know.

• Heart

lilblinder

So Henry knows the exact moment the baby closes his eyes and then sits down and doesn't move a muscle until the moment baby opens his eyes again.....YEA OK
I've seen some staged crap but to ask people to buy into this idea your pushing that your dog is now straight out of Disney's Peter Pan and sits there unflinching nannying the Prince Hinch is just frigging stupid - Get an actual grip woman.

• Haha
  • Heart

F the dust.

VIP Member
Anyone seen todays daily mail. Theres an article about cleaning fluid chemicals could cause autism in children of people using them 😠
My son has autism. I cleaned as a average person does. I would hate myself If I thought I'd done anything to cause it! I'm a mum not a scientist but I hope they have solid proof and aren't scare mongering!

Gillybean42

VIP Member
For someone who says they are taking a social media break she’s not doing a very good job is she?? Ffs just go and enjoy ur new baby! Forget about social media and just get on with being a first time mum!
Why does she always say “I know u understand”?? No she doesn’t... she doesn’t know anything about her hinchers. And I reckon she wasn’t even asked to do any magazine deals coz I think she would have done it considering she’s such a money grabber!

Reactions: 32

Handfood

Someone on the previous thread posted a screenshot of her commenting on a post saying itView attachment 26184
This has really got my goat. No one told her the baby foot was big or weird; she has actively went looking at Tattle for comments. She really has a cheek to say this, most commented that we wish the baby well.
Bit of advice Sophie “ Those who spend their time looking for faults in others, usually spend no time to correct their own”

Also this 👇👇👇👇👇
Interesting article about Tattle. Glad it’s saying they do not see this as a troll site

Here is some of the article if you can’t be bothered reading it all
👇
Many of the people who wish to shut Tattle down claim that it is trolling. I do not agree. I think that there is a world of difference between someone writing a comment on a forum about why they dislike a public persona of someone than someone who directly sends offensive messages. There is an equally vast difference between calling someone out for posting something offensive and then sending them death threats to their personal inbox. These YouTubers and Mummy Vloggers are public businesses that earn money. As such, they do need to be held accountable and I think that some do struggle with anyone who disagrees with them by a culture of blocking and deleting. Because so many have built their brands on their personal lives, then it becomes difficult to draw a line between the two. If you shut down someone’s ability to vent in a public forum then it follows that these same people might start venting their angst by putting comments on someone’s personal profile? In the past week I have heard about several incidents of the fans of these Vloggers sending vile personal messages to the social media profiles of people, who have posted comments on Tattle. It does concern me because this is becoming little more than tit for ta

Last edited:
Reactions: 31

Instahater

Defo not a lost one before u all jump on me 🙋🏼‍♀️ But the original argument for this thread was her misleading about ads and misusing products, its got that low you are all resorting to stupid stupid comments 🙄 she does not post for a while you spend all that time stating i hope she has a break (which she literally was doing) she posts a pic of her babys foot you all jump on it how can she share dribs and drabs when she said we are all in together,if she posted a full on pic of baby she would of been jumped on for over sharing her baby (keep your privacy) she posts a pic of her body shes jumped on because women will cry because they dont look like her, if she posted a pic of her looking chubby she would of been jumped on because look at her podge must be the awful diet she eats 🙄 no pic of the baby in her new stories omggg shes palmsed him off on somebody yet she puts a pic of the baby up and she should keep it private 😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️What exactly do you want?have u listened to yourselfs??? Please dont direct me to the hinch rave thread i had a account here before most of you even knew about tattle it got deleted,

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
I assume she knows exactly what she’s doing 🤣
drop some nuggets (by nuggets I mean limbs and chins 😬) and keep them wanting more.... 🖐🦶🦵👁👁
Gleam will be so proud of mummy and baby Hinch, keeping their audience on the edge of their (extremely clean) seat. 😐
Everything will have been perfectly orchestrated right from the start and I bet the full reveal will be done by the photographer who did her wedding and baby shower so she will be photoshopped to high heaven with the caption “my 3 dorgeous boys” or my 3 hansomes” 🤢

• Sick

dancing in pyjamas

Chatty Member
‘All in this together’ yet only shared this on her personal Instagram. Hmmm...
Cute bubba!!
But what a “try hard” MH is. How embarrassing to play such games. This is a baby human, not a toy. How much validation does she need? Adoring hinchers not enough?
I absolutely was totally blissed our happy with my babies. So I can understand that. Never shared a pic, still haven’t. That’s up to them when they r old enough. Each to their own of course ... but personally I find using children to garner interest very distasteful

Reactions: 30