Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the way people use Instagram has changed. I watch stories far more than I look at my feed these days, and when I do scroll, I often do it without 'interacting', unless there is something that really interests me. I don't think I'm alone in this?
Yep, Id agree with that. I watch all the stories but very rarely scroll through grid posts these days and almost never like stuff

Reactions: 2
Drip feeding again Soph? Look you're not holding royalty there so either bugger off like you said you was or give your 'Hinchers' the full monty you absolute twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've never seen so many pieces of a baby that I've not actually seen. It's like Build a Baby. Either post a picture of him or don't.
The picture today is alllll about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What do we reckon his initial stand for from the photo on her story? R.J.G.H

Reactions: 1
To be fair, the portrait mode on the iPhone X does this, it blurs around the edges of the person on the photo 🤷🏻‍♀️
And also straightens people’s arms totally? Blurs only one part of the rug around a totally flat lined stomach, that given there’s clearly still somewhat of a bump, should have shape to it? Yet it it literally like a ruler...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And also straightens people’s arms totally? Blurs only one part of the rug around a totally flat lined stomach, that given there’s clearly still somewhat of a bump, should have shape to it? Yet it it literally like a ruler...
You're probably right, I just saw the blur, didn't look at anything else 😂

Reactions: 2
That break off SM isn’t going too well. View attachment 26764
Can't miss a chance to show off how flat her tummy is after just giving birth.! so vain like a peacock can't help herself this picture is not about the lovely baby as it should be its showing off as she always does in my humble opinion

Reactions: 23
Can't miss a chance to show off how flat her tummy is after just giving birth.! so vain like a peacock can't help herself this picture is not about the lovely baby as it should be its showing off as she always does in my humble opinion
Correct me if i am wrong but I can still see a hint of a baby bump, near the bottom of her stomach..

Reactions: 3
Or zoom in and see the blurred lines on the rug.... 🤷🏼‍♀️ Slight photo shop.

EDIT- Ironically - further inspection and a lot of discussion outside of tattle- it’s a LOT of editing/photoshop.
That looks like the photoshop blur tool to me, you can see which bit has been altered and which bit hasn't.

Let's hope that she can actually smell the top of his head and its not drowned out with zoflora and lenor.

Every photo looks like she is in someone else's home, has she moved in with mom and dad to help with baby or living elsewhere until the extension springs up?

Reactions: 12
Every photo looks like she is in someone else's home, has she moved in with mom and dad to help with baby or living elsewhere until the extension springs up?
She hasn’t admitted it but I think she’s staying at her parents while the extension is being done and for extra help.

Reactions: 13
They are as loyal as their last paycheque
omg I cannot stand Little Home Bird.... I can't bear to watch her, but just to annoy myself I clicked on today. She was calling out #curveycrumpet for using the word gif and accusing her of being homophobic! (soz if this been posted before or for going OT) What an absolute idiot. If she's associated with P&G I'm gonna boycott and I bloody love their stuff! She is so idiotic she hurts my soul

I do sometimes wonder why she feels the need to post about her proposal, engagement and wedding as often as she does, I know right now there's downtime with the baby, so its to keep the followers happy, but in my experience, those with the showiest weddings, and crow about how happy they are and how perfect their life is, particularly via instagram, are usually living a lie.
I find it extremely contrived and bizarre

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.