Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see you can still use a filter when taking a selfie on board a helicopter. Cool. That proposal is so going to resonate with her followers, so many of them will have had similar proposals, speed boats, hot air balloons...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her account has been put through lots of the Authenticity websites and has mostly genuine followers
I'm not sure how because no way her numbers can rise like that and have such small interaction on her grid posts.
I think the way people use Instagram has changed. I watch stories far more than I look at my feed these days, and when I do scroll, I often do it without 'interacting', unless there is something that really interests me. I don't think I'm alone in this?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It may have only been two years ago, but she looks very different now, donā€™t you think? It might just be that sheā€™s dropped tons of weight and thatā€™s changed her face, Iā€™m not sure.
The filters she uses changes her face. Thatā€™s filtered. Itā€™s just a different one than weā€™re used to.

Reactions: 3
I dont know why everyone loves Stacey Solomon just because she posts herself hair a mess etc (real) she has 3 kids. My friends and when my SILs were on baby number 1 were always washed and dressed and kept nice. Newborn babies sleep loads.
Anyway Stacey has an ad for breast pump, her wipes were an ad, her nappies were an ad, her babys co sleeper is an ad and I'd even say the fa t she has the same changing unit as Hinch that will turn out to be an ad too. She also didnt show his face and even blurred it in pictures.
Dont get me wrong I love Stacey I'm not bashing her at all. But I think it's unfair to praise someone who's full of ads and bash Hinch for the same. So long as everything is declared as an ad or gifted that's the main thing.
Stacey isnā€™t encouraging millions to douse their home in chemicals though is she?

Reactions: 9
Joined the hinch army group on facebook earlier to see the idiocy Iā€™ve heard so much about

Apologies if this has all been mentioned before
I canā€™t believe what Iā€™ve seen

People boiling pans of comfort to get rid of smells

someone saying theyā€™ve bought zoflora and have no idea what to use it on.. some of the comments are unbelievable ā€œdilute with water and spray it on everything that stands stillā€ ā€put it in reed diffusersā€ ā€œclean babies nursery with itā€ ā€œuse it as perfumeā€
People soaking their hoover filters in it, putting it on steam mops, washing clothes in it

Stop the world I want to get off!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Joined the hinch army group on facebook earlier to see the idiocy Iā€™ve heard so much about

someone saying theyā€™ve bought zoflora and have no idea what to use it on.. some of the comments are unbelievable ā€œdilute with water and spray it on everything that stands stillā€ ā€put it in reed diffusersā€ ā€œclean babies nursery with itā€ ā€œuse it as perfumeā€
People soaking their hoover filters in it, putting it on steam mops, washing clothes in it

I also joined a while back to see the stupidity. They don't like anyone who has a differing opinion. I came off there getting involved in a row about Zoflora. They insisted it was fine to spray the bed with it. The level of twatage is amazing. I reported the group, but all they did was remove a few posts. Apparently. Oh and Soph. Love. My husband propsed to me with an Argos ring in his mums front room in front of the dog. Can you relate, hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

That a jem lucy thing she even boils the unstoppablesšŸ™ŠšŸ™„

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

The hoover thing is insane.
Someoneā€™s house will burn down it is a time bomb

Reactions: 4
I also joined a while back to see the stupidity. They don't like anyone who has a differing opinion. I came off there getting involved in a row about Zoflora. They insisted it was fine to spray the bed with it. The level of twatage is amazing. I reported the group, but all they did was remove a few posts. Apparently. Oh and Soph. Love. My husband propsed to me with an Argos ring in his mums front room in front of the dog. Can you relate, hun?
Ha love it, they're such flashy buggers. Means nowt.

Reactions: 3
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but didnā€™t mrs hinch name her radiator cleaning brush Ronnie before she even had her baby šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but didnā€™t mrs hinch name her radiator cleaning brush Ronnie before she even had her baby šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Awwww but thatā€™ll be a lovely story for him when heā€™s older .... who did you get named after Ronnie? ... Ronnie the radiator brush šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚. Couldā€™ve been worse ... Tommy the toilet brush šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I do sometimes wonder why she feels the need to post about her proposal, engagement and wedding as often as she does, I know right now there's downtime with the baby, so its to keep the followers happy, but in my experience, those with the showiest weddings, and crow about how happy they are and how perfect their life is, particularly via instagram, are usually living a lie.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.