Mrs Hinch #409 Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before Hinch comments on the SS post to make it all about her?
I bet she'll be like "sorry I couldn't make it BuBs, but remember I have just had a baby and I'm on maternity leave so don't forget me"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
“Oh Bubs it was so much fun FaceTiming with you and all the girls today 😢 including Princess Pickle 🥰🥰😉❤ I can’t wait until the next one 😉😉 when I will be there with you , my bestest bub. You look gorgeous hun , and Lennie sends his love to his girlfriend 😉😉 Love you to the moon and back , always and forever 🙊😢❤😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
“Oh Bubs it was so much fun FaceTiming with you and all the girls today 😢 including Princess Pickle 🥰🥰😉❤ I can’t wait until the next one 😉😉 when I will be there with you , my bestest bub. You look gorgeous hun , and Lennie sends his love to his girlfriend 😉😉 Love you to the moon and back , always and forever 🙊😢❤😉
Almost vomited my cheeseball back up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if hinch’s account has been suspended or something as she is suspiciously quiet while inch on the other hand is being bloody annoying.
I thought i was going to hear ronnie laughing/ talking in the car but instead they put crap
Music over it 😡

Reactions: 10
So SS had her proper friends there.
Not tend friends
Soz Sofa you got binned off luv 😂
Off you trot bubs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Can someone lamp jdick over the head with those old steering wheel locks please and wheel him off to the recycling centre.. Ronnie isn’t interested. In you. Neither the poo.. what kind of bleep throws fake poo at his child doing ‘activities’. Him and Sophie are exactly like each other. Childish. And stupid. They behave just like each other it’s disgusting and vomit worthy. Grow up and grow the other ball in your nether region. What the actual hell is wrong with him. I know it’s towards tattle but imagine being that invested to get one over on tattle 😂😂 sad prick
He’s just so pathetic it’s embarrassing, he isn’t funny and has no charm or charisma, in fact he’s an incredibly horrible 40+ year old man acting talking and dressing like a teenager, actually I have several teenage nephews who are much more mature so I take that back, he’s a class A bellend, I just can imagine he was the kid who bullied other kids when he was at school and thought he was a big man for doing it, let me spell it out for you inch, you are a pathetic 40+ year old man, you post ridiculous videos to Instagram all day every day and you don’t have a job, you have so much spare time and neither you or your horrible wife need the money so since your so privileged to not have to work to earn a living how about going and volunteering for working even one day a week in a charity shop or even a food bank or a soup kitchen to help the homeless people, but no you’d rather be bone idle lazy and live of your wife’s earnings, you are just pond life and don’t start me on the fake poo or throwing it at your innocent little boy, you must feel so fulfilled and proud 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow that was heartfelt.

Soph wasn’t invited pass it on
Only 90 likes and 1 comment
😂😂😂

So when she went off to have Ronroopoopoo she was pretty much at the top of her game. This time with Lennieroopoopoo her fanbase was tiring. She may aswell just pack it all up now. He is clawing at his fame but is making a complete hash of it... Its so desperate. And everyone is a bit irked of how they are with lil Ronnieroopoopoo... From the covos ive had anyhow. Its usually somthing isnt sitting right of how she is showing him and the elephant in the room is odd. And also how she seems to favour Lennieroopoopoo more and has failed her 1st born. Amazing how people talk in nail salons and hair salons isnt it. But the jurys out... Hinchs time is nearly up!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.