Mrs Hinch #409 Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inch gives me the creeps. He’s like the random loser that sends a wave on fb messenger πŸ˜‚πŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Inch gives me the creeps. He’s like the random loser that sends a wave on fb messenger πŸ˜‚πŸ‘‹
No joke that’s how I started talking to my partner πŸ˜‚ i’d done a few of his classes, then he snuck into my messenger 😬 he’s a lot less creepy than Inch though

edit: he’s a gym instructor and it was a spin class. I’m not with my actual teacher πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 53
No joke that’s how I started talking to my partner πŸ˜‚ i’d done a few of his classes, then he snuck into my messenger 😬 he’s a lot less creepy than Inch though
Omg do you guys remember the poke button on Facebook lol that was bloody creepy tooπŸ˜‚ short reply from Hinch for once πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Only 90 likes and 1 comment
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So when she went off to have Ronroopoopoo she was pretty much at the top of her game. This time with Lennieroopoopoo her fanbase was tiring. She may aswell just pack it all up now. He is clawing at his fame but is making a complete hash of it... Its so desperate. And everyone is a bit irked of how they are with lil Ronnieroopoopoo... From the covos ive had anyhow. Its usually somthing isnt sitting right of how she is showing him and the elephant in the room is odd. And also how she seems to favour Lennieroopoopoo more and has failed her 1st born. Amazing how people talk in nail salons and hair salons isnt it. But the jurys out... Hinchs time is nearly up!!!
Now now, that's no way to talk about the first born 🐢 🐘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did hinch delete her comment on SS pos!? I can't see it?

Oh no I found it!!! Along with a stalker reply!

Reactions: 7
Omg do you guys remember the poke button on Facebook lol that was bloody creepy tooπŸ˜‚ short reply from Hinch for once πŸ€”
Does anyone remember when you could throw a sheep at someone on Facebook (probably showing my age here πŸ˜‚)
Maybe Inch thinks he's on old school Facebook and that's why he's lobbing fake poo at his child πŸ˜• the more you say that the more ridiculous it sounds!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cannot stick the Afghan Hound but totally here for her shelving that bleep 🀣🀣🀣 β€œBest Bubs” whaaaaaat????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OK weird I can't see the comment again... Is hon he's comment quite far down?

Reactions: 1
I’m in the south east and I’ve got a black floppy hat, LV pumps and a see through crochet catsuit on standby for any sleuthing down here πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The Hat 🎩 is my favourite thing about tattle, everytime she wears that bleeping thing she gets ripped to shreds on here and it’s brilliant!!!!! That bleeping hat, she thinks it’s a disguise cos she’s soooooooo famoooooos but she just stands out more for looking like a total melt, see Lapland 2020 thread for any newbies! . Makes me laugh every.time. πŸŽ©πŸŽ©πŸŽ©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone remember when you could throw a sheep at someone on Facebook (probably showing my age here πŸ˜‚)
Maybe Inch thinks he's on old school Facebook and that's why he's lobbing fake poo at his child πŸ˜• the more you say that the more ridiculous it sounds!
Haha yes! WTF was that all about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
From what they show us, poor Ronnie doesn’t know how to play. Most recent example, the water sprinkle play thing outside. He just stands there, holding it, endlessly looking off camera for directions. For heaven’s sake, someone get out there and show him how to run around on and over it to enjoy it. It’s so, SO sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Good to know because we Tattlers can smell your bullshit a mile off.
And stoping β€˜tending he can talk.
The recaps are the best part of the threads for me πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Why did Inch get sent a photo of Lonnie taken on their rug when they live in the same house and are together 24/7? Was he trying to make it look like Sopha was away at Staceys hen night?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm a thread behind, but had to add my thoughts on the alpaca thing.
I have a side job taking care of 25 alpacas when their owner goes out of town. I'd LOVE to see Hinch take care of just 3. Their poops are massive and when they pee, it basically just shoots out. They smell and are not friendly. They don't like to be touched and will bite and spit. They can get horrible skin rashes if they get too hot. She has NO idea!
View attachment 667233
Thank you!! You know what’s best. She’s incapable of looking after such animals!

Reactions: 6
β€œOh Bubs it was so much fun FaceTiming with you and all the girls today 😒 including Princess Pickle πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜‰β€ I can’t wait until the next one πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ when I will be there with you , my bestest bub. You look gorgeous hun , and Lennie sends his love to his girlfriend πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Love you to the moon and back , always and forever πŸ™ŠπŸ˜’β€πŸ˜‰β€
P.S. β€œMy heart is hurting now so I’m off to take some gaviscon.” πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.