Mrs Hinch #409 Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the obsession with poo atm. They won't be laughing when he picks up real poo and is launching it in the house. But for us, we will be wetting ourselves.
And seems strange that we haven't had a hint of Hinch in his videos today. I reckon she's taken Lonnie to hen do with her and that was SS rubbing it in not having any kids to look after today.

Reactions: 21
Stacey’s “hens” are stripped off swimming and playing up for the camera. If she is there she will be fully covered up, still in an awkward position so if someone takes her picture they will get her best angle.

Reactions: 13
I'm a thread behind, but had to add my thoughts on the alpaca thing.
I have a side job taking care of 25 alpacas when their owner goes out of town. I'd LOVE to see Hinch take care of just 3. Their poops are massive and when they pee, it basically just shoots out. They smell and are not friendly. They don't like to be touched and will bite and spit. They can get horrible skin rashes if they get too hot. She has NO idea!
View attachment 667233
Serve her right if she does get them and they spit at her. She’s only looking at them as cuddly toys the idiot

Reactions: 17
Regardless of whether she's there or not I'm fairly certain I'd be launching something heavy at my husband and making sure I didn't miss if he chucked something at our son, then it would be a toss up as to whether I got out the jail first or he woke up from his coma.

RONNIE IS YOUR SON NOT YOUR MATE DOWN THE PUB YOU ABSOLUTE COCKWEASEL.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Regardless of whether she's there or not I'm fairly certain I'd be launching something heavy at my husband and making sure I didn't miss if he chucked something at our son, then it would be a toss up as to whether I got out the jail first or he woke up from his coma.

RONNIE IS YOUR SON NOT YOUR MATE DOWN THE PUB YOU ABSOLUTE COCKWEASEL.
Jamie calls everyone Son though

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I reckon she's at Solomon's hen do but she doesn't want the sheep to see that she's actually having fun because that doesn't tally with her saying how hard everything is and how she's struggling etc and might stop them feeling so sorry for her.
On Solomon's story she said something about how she would have liked more people there but couldn't because of the rule of 6, yet some intrepid tattler counted only 5 pairs of hands( including her own) on the cringey twee picture of them all with their hands on her pregnant stomach:unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does he always have music over the videos with Ron?
I think he's seen the kick off about the poo and is just trolling at this point😂 always mentioning it now

Reactions: 14
Why does he always have music over the videos with Ron?
I think he's seen the kick off about the poo and is just trolling at this point😂 always mentioning it now
I think the music is hiding all the lights, camera and action type yelling to direct Ronnie. I bet they both F and blind all day long as well

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm a thread behind, but had to add my thoughts on the alpaca thing.
I have a side job taking care of 25 alpacas when their owner goes out of town. I'd LOVE to see Hinch take care of just 3. Their poops are massive and when they pee, it basically just shoots out. They smell and are not friendly. They don't like to be touched and will bite and spit. They can get horrible skin rashes if they get too hot. She has NO idea!
View attachment 667233
My nephew is 16. He loves animals (always has) and is hoping to study veterinary at uni in a couple of years time.
A couple of weeks ago he started a summer job on an alpaca farm near him.
I asked him what the alpacas were like. Apparently "They can be moody little shits" 😂

And Sopha thinks she's going to be capable of looking after alpacas does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi inch throwing tit, even ‘tend tit, at your gorgeous little boy is not funny. It shows what an awful wanker you are and that you’ve not got got his best interests at heart. Would you like someone to throw plastic tit at you? It’s degrading and you look like the moronic oaf you are.
All the Vest 👍

Reactions: 46
I reckon she's at Solomon's hen do but she doesn't want the sheep to see that she's actually having fun because that doesn't tally with her saying how hard everything is and how she's struggling etc and might stop them feeling so sorry for her.
On Solomon's story she said something about how she would have liked more people there but couldn't because of the rule of 6, yet some intrepid tattler counted only 5 pairs of hands( including her own) on the cringey twee picture of them all with their hands on her pregnant stomach:unsure:
6 plates set for early dinner though

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t think Hinch is there but I think she’s hoping everyone thinks she is.
We’d have had soppy moon and back bubs photos and videos by now if she was really there. I think this is for genuine mates and family only.

Reactions: 38
Hello back! I’m on the Herts/Bucks border, nice to know there’s a fellow tattler covering our area if we ever need any Soph sleuthing. I’ll get us a couple of alpacas and mini diggers on standby so we’re ready to go incognito at any time.

I'm in Buckinghamshire...High Wycombe 😁

Reactions: 2
Inch throws “tend poo” at the white board right next to Ronnie, no reaction from Ron whatsoever. Doesn’t turn round to see where it came from, doesn’t laugh at how hilarious his father is, doesn’t even look up, but he’s absolutely fine and speaks perfectly well thank you. Yeah Hinch, of course he does. ATFV 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t think Hinch is there but I think she’s hoping everyone thinks she is.
We’d have had soppy moon and back bubs photos and videos by now if she was really there. I think this is for genuine mates and family only.
I agree. I think we haven’t seen her because she doesn’t want people to know she either wasn’t invited or hasn’t gone, so she’s hiding in the house.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.