Mrs Hinch #409 Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why you’d be encouraging a child who is currently toilet training (and has some kind of developmental issues) that playing with poo is a good idea?! That is one million percent going to end up with him picking up actual dog poo or picking his own poo out of the potty ffs

Reactions: 43
There’s another pregnant woman called Penny at the Hen, her hand wasn’t on the stomach so she’ll be number 6. I don’t think Hinch is there.

Reactions: 17
If so much people have her book from the screen shots why's it always price lowered (hasn't it been down to 50p or something before)

Reactions: 8
They say animals take after their owners

Reactions: 14
I mean let's face it Inch has always been a prick but this week he has out done himself on the new level of prickdom he has reached The poo thing wasn't funny days ago just give it up pleeeeeease
....And poor poor Ronnie having a dad who would rather play up to the camera for a load of strangers than say engage with his son in a more fatherly manner and play along with him, instead of filming a load of staged fakeness

Reactions: 31
I can’t wait until he picks up real poo and chucks it all over the house. Idiots.

Reactions: 16
So while Sofa is off he is let loose with his funny content.

So far it's consisted of -:
podcasts - which were shite.
reposting arse licking posts - shite.
Pics of the pooch, supposed candid pics of the wife and vids/pics of the cash cow kids.
and now daily dealings of fake shite - which are shite.

He is a knob and a child.
Feck off.

Today.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 20
Why do they think it’s hilarious to play with SHIT?!

Reactions: 14
Obviously been getting mega called out for letting their toddler play with Feces. Dirty bastards the pair of them. Who encouurages their child to play with Shit... Real or fake. His passive aggresive tone is just unreal tje fucking Melt!!!! How about you take your kid somwhere educational and ispiring, show him how animals eat which then makes poop, which then nourishes the land... And again full circle. He is only a toddler so may not grasp it but its always good.... And maybe ypu could teach him some true words othet than 'poo poo, tend poo poo' But the irony again as you are SHIT patents and your lives are a SHIT SHOW. Hows that Inch, for poo poo, ya prick

Reactions: 44

I don't think she is there or hope she isn't there.

But isn't she supposed to be breastfeeding?
If she is there then to go away for a few days will be hard going. i.e. expressing and whatnot, plus Lonnie may not like bottles.

Reactions: 11
Slough is awful XD Joint last with Luton in 'places you couldn't pay me enough to go to'.
Tough choice. Slough is down there with Luton but I think its wide choice of retail parks may just lift it above Whitechapel which has very few redeeming features other than a good hospital (my friend who trained there said the medical students all called it Shitechapel). Makes the kingdom of Maldonia look like Chelsea.

Reactions: 6
I don't think she is there or hope she isn't there.

But isn't she supposed to be breastfeeding?
If she is there then to go away for a few days will be hard going. i.e. expressing and whatnot, plus Lonnie may not like bottles.
I think we all know Lonnie is just fine with bottles. But I don't think she's on the hen do, I think she'd revel in boasting about it if she was there.

Reactions: 21
Nursery ready is lil rondoodoopoopoo

I think we all know Lonnie is just fine with bottles. But I don't think she's on the hen do, I think she'd revel in boasting about it if she was there.
She aint zleb enough

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

oh no, it’s only Stacey’s oldest friends invited. If it had been her oddest friends Hinch would have been top of the guest list.

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.