Mrs Hinch #409 Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just one question..

Why in the actual duck is a 40 year old man so obsessed with poo?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Very good shout. I’m going back in for another look.
Ahhh it’s her rug in the background though isn’t it?
Don’t recognise the cushion though.
I’ve checked it against the living room rug of the hen do (on ss sister story). No match.
Notable lack of hinch and Lonnie though isn’t there.
It’s a travel changing mat not a cushion, but definitely her rug.
I’m assuming she is scrolling through her phone sending him photos 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Early thread suggestion (I know it’s very early )
All Inch does is post a lot of shite 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I watch sound down. Have we had her cackling in the background? If not. She’s not there. Simple as. Lonnie inside with Ma barker. Inch outside with Ronnie. Hinch on the hen do.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dunno what’s worse inch lobbing fake poo centimetres from his child’s head or the fact that Ronnie diddnt even notice!
tit show! Pun intended!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
On Lw yesterday Nadia Swahlia said to Ss that she was in her third trimester. Ss has been purporting to be closer to the 20 week mark - having had her “gender reveal” the other week and saying that she’s due “towards the end of the year”. She has also had a spout of spot the bump and then bump that’s enormous due to pre recorded content. She showed the baby having a disco in her tummy the other week which is typically something you’d see closer to 3rd trimester (29+ Weeks). I do think she’s prob about 30 weeks - maybe even more. She bought the baby a newborn summer outfit - not exactly something you’d get a winter born baby.
Hinch did some similar vague due dates when she announced her pregnancy. A lot of hidden bumps. And a lot just didn’t add up but she has seemingly birthed a baby end of May which just about fits her timeline - but means she exaggerated being “further along than you may think”.
I think there’s something fishy in all of this. And I bloody love it.
I bloody love your powers of deduction. It’s the content I’m here for. ☕😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Attaching this for whoever does the wiki.
I can’t articulate exactly why but I just think this is so wrong

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I have just one question..

Why in the actual duck is a 40 year old man so obsessed with poo?????
There is a word for it 😳
I wonder if he's into Tamakeri too🤔
Disgrace of a man boy.I'd love to hear more mens opinions on his behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So the “tend” poo is magnetic? I don’t get it. What ridiculous content.
I think it’s like a slime-ish material. Like remember those aliens in the clear plastic eggs that’d get thrown on the wall or ceilings then put in the freezer with the belief they would grow lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm a thread behind, but had to add my thoughts on the alpaca thing.
I have a side job taking care of 25 alpacas when their owner goes out of town. I'd LOVE to see Hinch take care of just 3. Their poops are massive and when they pee, it basically just shoots out. They smell and are not friendly. They don't like to be touched and will bite and spit. They can get horrible skin rashes if they get too hot. She has NO idea!
IMG_20210717_112815.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I think it’s like a slime-ish material. Like remember those aliens in the clear plastic eggs that’d get thrown on the wall or ceilings then put in the freezer with the belief they would grow lmao
Thank you. That makes sense. Those things would get covered in dust and hairs and junk in a day.

I also think she is with SS but hiding because she is a cELeBrItY.

Reactions: 12
I'm a thread behind, but had to add my thoughts on the alpaca thing.
I have a side job taking care of 25 alpacas when their owner goes out of town. I'd LOVE to see Hinch take care of just 3. Their poops are massive and when they pee, it basically just shoots out. They smell and are not friendly. They don't like to be touched and will bite and spit. They can get horrible skin rashes if they get too hot. She has NO idea!
View attachment 667233
I know we laugh at the thought of Hinch with Alpacas but just reading the work that goes into looking after them, Hinch just wouldn't be able to do it. She's get done for animal cruelty.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.