Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The neck scratching from Hinchypoo (think spida attack) when Rexxy poo touched Lonnie poo would be classic, and Staceypoos ugh (think the live) face when Hinchy poo showed Ronnie poos new fav game was cleaning doggy tit would hqve been priceless. Would love to been a fly on the wall.... Oh no round tit for that farce.
This live, Galentine’s? 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I cant with these thick blondes, both Chloe and Lucinda talk and speak like the stereotypical dumb blonde and I just cant. Isn't she from Brighton? Not bloody Essex.

Brad what's with the shirt, ya not in Hawaii 😂
Omg how embarrassing, lol sorry clearly meant for the love island thread, 😩😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve not read all of the other comments but im just popping on to say…

why does that big nosed bleep think that the fact his dog has fat rolls is funny?? They are killing that bloody dog
Omg I am creased 😂😂😂 'big nosed bleep'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could I not have missed it perhaps? I don’t watch her everyday, sometimes she doesn’t show him on the stories I watch. Was only asking a question 🙄😂
Well you never know with Hinch she tells that many lies. She's quoted as saying He speaks perfectly well thank-you, but if you as a fan have never heard him talk and we on here haven't, who knows🤔🤔

Reactions: 12
Could I not have missed it perhaps? I don’t watch her everyday, sometimes she doesn’t show him on the stories I watch. Was only asking a question 🙄😂
No you haven’t missed it. According to Sopha “he speaks perfectly well thank you” but the fact that the only noises we’ve ever heard him make are grunts and squeaks have generated nothing but concern for him on this thread.
We are further led to believe that they are aware that there is/may be an issue following the short lived introduction of flash cards that would be commonly used in a SALT setting.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She makes out to her followers that he can do more than he can. She’s been caught on a few occasions reversing videos of Ronnie to make it look like he’s got better motor skills. It comes across as though she’s ashamed of him :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Have you tried messaging her and asking her personally? As you like her 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There's SS looking after 5 kids alone and Hinch can't even look after 2 with help from 2 other adults 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This live, Galentine’s? 😂
View attachment 661677
Haha I think that was my screen record, totally forgot about that live! Absolutely phenomenal. Took my favourite screenshot of Grinch ever and she just had to get that shoulder out. Also had her first daim bar that almost broke her teeth 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.