Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Reactions: 5

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Right. I’ve gone detective. I could’ve sworn I’d seen something so I tracked it down. This was her comment on SS post on 12th June. It could’ve been rearranged but I don’t think so. I think this is when they really met, so w/b 14th June.
Oh wow I'd forgotten about this. And makes sense Ronnie wearing his england kit as england played Croatia on the 13th... and scotland on the 18th....

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
I cant with these thick blondes, both Chloe and Lucinda talk and speak like the stereotypical dumb blonde and I just cant. Isn't she from Brighton? Not bloody Essex.

Brad what's with the shirt, ya not in Hawaii 😂

• Haha

Sallymumof3crazyboys

I used to follow Hinch. Bought one of her books (weak). Even listened to the podcast (oh dear…). I’m American and I think part of my interest was just based on the fact that it was kind of a novelty. However, there was more to it than that! I’ve struggled with anxiety for many years, and on top of that, or compounding that, developed postpartum anxiety. I have a toddler and an infant— was pregnant throughout the pandemic, which (just speaking from my personal perspective) here in the US was absolutely nuts, add in general life chaos and my anxiety has totally exploded. Being a mom, living life, and managing mental/physical health is no joke— as so many on here have eloquently and bravely spoken about.

Part of the Hinch attraction, specifically for people struggling with anxiety/mental health, is the false narrative of perfection. It’s buying into the story that there’s a world out there where Covid doesn’t exist, where if you clean long enough and well enough your mind will be quiet, where if you’re naive and simple (aka can shut off your brain) enough you’ll be happy. It’s buying into a fantasy. But how long does that last? Just because Hinch doesn’t talk about Covid (or any struggle she may be facing) doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Cleaning to quiet your mind may work for some…but again, for how long? I would suggest it’s a quick fix, a distraction, a band aid. When the cleaning stops where are you left and what are you left with (she may be in this head space at the moment with her apparent departure from— at least public— cleaning). I’m too cynical to be naive, often wish that wasn’t true because maybe ignorance is bliss— but again, I think Hinch is selling that as a false narrative. It’s a pretty picture (sometimes 🥴) but I’d say at best it’s an unhelpful distraction and at worst a dangerous mechanism for churning up self-doubt and encouraging potentially vulnerable people to engage in avoidance of self-awareness and critical social critique!!

I’ve never commented on here but lately the Hinch saga has been riling me up! I usually read here when I get a little down time after the kids are in bed, and you all crack me up, plus reading here has given me a lot of food for thought. I like you guys because you’re engaging in critical analysis and deconstruction of the status quo. That’s important work and it takes thoughtfulness and guts. Oh, and your British insults are absolutely HILARIOUS!
Sending love across the pond. Love your comment on us and our insults

• Haha

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Haha I think that was my screen record, totally forgot about that live! Absolutely phenomenal. Took my favourite screenshot of Grinch ever and she just had to get that shoulder out. Also had her first daim bar that almost broke her teeth 😂😂
Pinched your pic for my profile, it's absolutely fabulous unlike Soph who isn't..
Hope you don't mind? 😘

• Heart

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Stacey and Mrs hinch are the biggest pair of cunts ever! I honestly despair of how horrible they are as people. So many amazing people doing charity work and raising awareness of important issues, so many woc ignored for these two that just talk utter shite and stink of fabulosa. Sure the average Brit has the iq of a ham sandwich
No just the iq of the heel of the bread I reckon..😩

• Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
😊 I’m no way starting up head gate 😳 and it’s the angle of the photo plus Rex being really dainty faced but when you know you know 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4