Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

9Pine

VIP Member
She has done many things over the last couple of years that baffle me but to buy fake plastic poo for a 2 year old to pick up in the garden instead of teaching him not to go near dog poo as it can cause blindness has to be the most stupid thing I have ever seen her do. Mind completely blown 🤯
She has indeed excelled herself! I suppose she should be thankful it’s on Inch’s stories and not hers.

Reactions: 7

a.pain

VIP Member
Haven't commented on here for a looong time as she's boiling my piss.

I do however keep the wiki updated so that's my contribution lol

Anyhoo.
Sorry, but WTF, Ronnie shouldn't be picking up poo at his age, even if it is fake. Morons.

and to state it's a game, no it is not a game Jamie.

Oh and another thing Henry needs to go on a diet. Don't ridicule just do it.

They are both just irresponsible dog people owners and parents.

View attachment 660985
View attachment 660986
View attachment 660987
View attachment 660988
View attachment 660990
View attachment 660991
View attachment 661000
That dog looks like a pointy penis with a flappy foreskin

• Haha

GBB

Chatty Member
She has deffo lied. The fact they photoshopped the bump out of her shoot says it all really, the proof is there. It’s also funny how when we mentioned the unedited version of that photoshoot & worked the dates out a few threads ago, Jamie uploaded the moonbump video again saying Lonnie was in there. I just googled ‘why do people lie about pregnancy dates’ as I couldn’t imagine why & there are shockingly so many answers about privacy, i’ve said it before & i’ll always say it, your theory is the only thing that makes sense, you are spot on with it. I reckon you’re the reason Sophas on ‘maternity leave’ coz she knows she’ll fully slip up 😂
Fully agree with all that. Was so ODD to re surface the fake bump. I was lolling so much at him putting that vid on again. Well time will tell I guess 🤷‍♀️ they lie and cover up so much gonna trip up at some point.

CoolMom

VIP Member
PreDICKtable. You can set your clock by them both. Is it about the friendship or is it about the likes? Fake asses!

Not even giving Stacey a petty like for the matching posts. I just can’t bring myself to do it 😂
I've been hovering over that dilemma since they posted....how much do I want her to win in the engagement stakes over Grinch? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha

tab83xx

Has Hinch ever mentioned Ron's lack of speech? I just find it so strange that she doesn't??!! That they are supporting him or addressing it?! It's not normal he's 2?! She could be setting such a food example for other mums with kids the same age? He doesn't even seem to make any form of contact bless him
I agree, there is so much they could do to help his speech! There is no shame in it if your child needs extra support with their speech, but there is shame in not addressing it and not supporting the issue! I seen the video of Ronnie kicking the ball into the goal and he also seems very unsteady on his feet for a child of his age! Is it just me that feels his stance and walking isn’t what it should be.. surely not?

Lonnie is a pretty sturdy little 7 week old isn’t he.
To be fair to the grinch both of my sons looked like that at birth, they were bigger babies so looked about 3 months old born with the strength to go with it lol 😂

tab83xx

I think soph forgets about the young followers she has on her account like the kids dressing up as her for book day etc why does she feel the need to make rude comments about a tap? Skanky slag
The only excitement she gets 😂

• Haha

Msoph95

I do CGM and it's very time consuming and not for the lazy. She definitely hasn't got what it takes. Some days I wonder if I have what it takes 😅
1, I’m obsessed with your username. Sopha needs to stop acting like a disgruntled pelican.
2, I’ve adapted CGM to suit me, but the times I’ve tried to strictly follow it! Not enough hours in the day 😂 (you know Soph, because most people have other things to do.. work, run a house, walk their dogs!)

• Heart

GBB

Chatty Member
Yes agree but supporting the same club is very tribalistic it does bond people of all creeds and backgrounds regardless.
Not that Inch would be allowed out for a match 🙄
How can Joe even relate to Inch, he goes to work and they have a bigger house and more income, yet there’s Inch sitting on his arse all day being his wife’s caretaker and looking after the kids🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6