Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Awwww our birthday hats literally disappeared at midnight on the dot ❤❤❤

Have avoided this thread for a while Hinch was making me so mad but got caught up in KHM thread another vile c●●t.

Came back as soon as I heard that dipshit SS has been around Hinch
Shes still a gowl never changes 😡😡😡

Actually very surprised she's not got a ring that says Henry aswell
Thought the same 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Don’t forget the book she wrote that was poo
That
Interesting. Would Freud say she’s anally retentive or anally expulsive then? Fixation on poo is actually quite important in psychology! The fact that she seeks to tidy it away and hide it suggests anally retentive to me. And the traits for that match her personality.
Does that mean she does or doesn't ..😳
You know 😏.

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I think Hinch has an obsession with poo. Hear me out - there's the time when Ron was a baby she made fun of him for pooing, then she puts poopouri in Inch's Christmas basket, then we have Inch carrying Henry's dog poo through the house(remember that riveting content?) and last but not least, we have Hinch buying plastic poo for Ron to pick up. I rest my case.
I wonder if she enjoys a Cleveland Steamroller… 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Was that for Ronboy's party but then Rex was mysteriously hurt and in hospital? The inconsistency and sneakiness of their posts really does my head in.
Could be I guess but just the size of SS bump, and would they really wait another monthish to meet after their original plan? I don’t think SS would wait to have baby cuddles, especially as she’s pregnant herself.

Reactions: 1

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I hadn't heard if them till today but some of the comments allegedly state he's not as nice as he's portrays on tik tok🤔
Just gone back to the news article and the negative remarks seem to have been removed so maybe false but some very serious accusations with named people😳

Sorry if this has already been noticed by anyone else, I’m trying to catch up with the threads after being away camping with no phone! Looking at Ronnie now and the chavtastic clothes he’s being dressed in, I’m wondering if before it was all Sopha dressing him in those naff personalised baby clothes, but now she has cc2 and is permanently on the sofa, Jamie has taken over the full parenting of Ronnie so is dressing him to his style. Which appears to be council estate / dappy from n-dubz attire (no shade to council estates, I grew up on one!)
Good spot🙂

DisgruntledPelicans

Has anyone else mentioned where Hinches coffee table has gone? (I’m so behind soz) because on Staces story of her on the sofa with Lennies toes in her gob, there’s no coffee table. In fact the lighting in the whole room is weird, makes it look like the patio doors are on the wrong side?
In the grid post it's moved to the side.

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
The neck scratching from Hinchypoo (think spida attack) when Rexxy poo touched Lonnie poo would be classic, and Staceypoos ugh (think the live) face when Hinchy poo showed Ronnie poos new fav game was cleaning doggy shit would hqve been priceless. Would love to been a fly on the wall.... Oh no round shit for that farce.
This live, Galentine’s? 😂

Attachments