Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
It's 11.30am I've had some terrible news and I've been drinking since 10am. Usually I don't comment and keep my thoughts to myself, but I feel so sorry for little Ronnie, he's literally a performing monkey for them. Always makes sure he's doing right, Grinch has such a massive platform, help him. Help others. Help yourself.

She's putting herself first as usual and does not even consider that little child's feelings, always laughing at him, mocking him. Mate. That's your child. You're there to nurture him, Help him grow. Stop mocking him. He's a child. Give him colour. Give him puzzles. Give him entertainment.

Inch is just as bad, used to think he was a decent dad, nah mate. Just as bad as her. Cherish your babies.

I've got friends and family rallying around me atm in my time of need, Grinch, use your platform to help others or keep your beautiful children off social media.

Rant. Over.
I hope you’re ok. Sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
She sounds so fed up of him when he asks if she’s ever not out cloths to bed and have goes “yeah” I can feel her eyes rolling back in her head

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
I think the thing with Jamie is that he has nothing now without work. My other half runs, cycles, hikes etc if he was a stay at home dad he would be doing loads with our kids camping, beach trips etc, etc. Jamie does nothing!! Surely most people with 2 kids and a dog live a fairly active life?? They dont even read, go to the cinema or theatre, go out for dinner. They are absolutely devoid of any interests or hobbies. They are honestly the most boring pair I have ever met!!
They really are, and they have the opportunity to do so much for their kids, themselves and others yet they do very little. I genuinely believe they show the best parts of their day's, and it's nothing but sitting at home. The odd visit to the park, walk around the block, grandparents house or baby ballers we see is something most working parents do on a regular working day then at weekends/days off, if you're lucky enough to have them it's full on activities for the little ones with all the cleaning and shopping thrown in where you can. They do nothing. They're not making the most of their privileged life, I think him (or even her, 🎼girls run the world🎵 after all) going back to work would make them appreciate and make so much more out of their lives than what they have right now. It can't be healthy for children to have both parents there 24/7, then to have them filming you and pushing you to do things for content must be damaging to the child's outlook on life.
Who knows, they may be about to move in to this Hinch farm she bangs on about all the time, probably already in it after the whole we'll never move speech. Could be the making of them all, learning new skills and being productive all day...... haha who actually knows from the fake bullshit they both show

• Heart

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Haha I think that was my screen record, totally forgot about that live! Absolutely phenomenal. Took my favourite screenshot of Grinch ever and she just had to get that shoulder out. Also had her first daim bar that almost broke her teeth 😂😂
I dug it up from the archives. Sorry no credit, I learned from our Soph #plagiarism #mine #worshipme

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
What the fuck she on about now "see the grace in it all"

Was this pic really today or was it 5 weeks ago?! If you look through SS baby girl highlight she is wearing this outfit and the bump looks about the same where she is holding the scan pic 5 weeks ago. But does the picture have to be today so Lonnie looks the right age 🤣🤣
Ooh have you got screenshots?

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Just watching the news and some TikTok/ social media family have just had their house set alight and they believe it’s because they are on social media. I don’t understand why Sophie is so happy to show so much of her house which is easy to find where it is when there are some seriously crazy people out there. Thankfully the guy was able to escape with his wife and kids but his house is totally destroyed.
I follow this family on Tiktok and they are just a harmless family. Having a bit of fun. No one can quite understand why someone targeted them. Bloody awful news

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Sorry don’t want to offend but I don’t know how she wears all them rings and jewellery when looking after the kids and a house, they surely would get in the way of doing everything, changing nappies, bathing them, cleaning up etc, all those rings and bangles would drive me nuts at home with two small kids and I do love jewellery, maybe just me
Yes, how is she cleaning?

I’m in no way sticking up for grinch, and I think iv said it before, but I don’t think Ronnie is interested in Lonnie 🤷🏻‍♀️ My 2yo isn’t interested in my 5 week old, there’s no brotherly love going on in this house 🤣 he will literally act like he doesn’t even exist 😳
Yep my 2y/o looked at her new sister once, then asked me to play doctors immediately as I can home from hospital. Two y/os don’t give a (fake) shit about our adult world and rightly so.

9Pine

VIP Member
Jamie stop trying to convince people that "tend poo" is something Ronnie says. He doesn't speak you fucking clown! It's no surprise really though because you don't talk properly to him! Where's the remote control digger he's obsessed with? The one he got not two months ago for his birthday? and for heavens sake when are you going to let Ronnie do anything for himself? Are you frightened Sopha will rip what's left of your bollocks off if he crashes into the sleepers?
Not even 2 months. Less than 4 weeks ago.

• Heart