Mrs Hinch #407 Sophie the suffering sofa slug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, the last thread seemed to gather warp speed! πŸ˜‚ Personally I'm glad Ronnie isn't on Instagram very much at present. If like to think it's because Hinch and Jimlad have made a conscious effort to try and protect his privacy but somehow I doubt it.
That story of her and the dog was uncomfortable to watch. It seemed forced and unnatural but of course came with the obligatory eye bleeping. Full face of make up on, false eyelashes applied and hair Instagram worthy in a messy bun and, yet she's nervous, guilty, feeling like a failure, in a lot of pain and struggling? Behave. This is all just another typical "woe is me" post, designed and orchestrated to get her followers to say how wonderful, beautiful, inspirational she is. The whole story was clearly set up which is apparent by the way it starts, and by the way she checks the camera as though she's waiting for the timer to finish. The sad face she pulls when she's finished letting the dog lick her face ( maybe he'd not long since licked his bollocks, maybe he hadn't) is the final attempt to get the adoration and attention from her followers. It's an act, contrived and choreographed to perfection. She's wicked.
She probably put peanut butter on her nose to entice fatdog before the video just to ensure that magical perfect videoπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry to hear you went through this ❀

If this is the case with Hinch then her family should be supporting her and protecting her by keeping her off the gram completely. They are not doing her any favours by encouraging her to post sanitised stories or articulate feelings she can’t describe, or even Inch posting videos of her looking lost and inviting speculation. Why can’t they prioritise her mental health over engagement and £££s, and give her time and space to work it through? Come on Inch and FFF, step up!

Look at Rylan as a good example. He has things going on in his private life and he had taken the time to focus on himself and his family. If her sheep love her as much as she believes they do she can do the same.
Because she makes them money, if they had to keep her off insta etc then who'll support them all. God forbid Jamie's to get a job. He's too good for all that, he was on the telly a few times after all. He's waiting on strictly and I'm a celeb calling.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Eurgh why the need to snog that beast of a dog & broadcast it over the gram?!

And I’ve never known a grown woman that needs to be babysat by her berk of a husband & mad mother either, I just find the whole set up so bizarre!

Has she ever been food shopping on her own ever?
She used to go to Morrisons,treat herself to a "Jacpot" and fantasise about the personal lives of little old men.
In recent times I've only ever seen Inch at the shops.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I wonder if the sink is shiny?
I wonder how Kermit and Dave are doing?
Will Home Bargains survive without her doing a weekly haul?

Just random thoughts we can’t have answered since Soph gave birth and can’t clean her house any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Weird that Ronbot has disappeared. And keifff....and cliffff....and polly....and pinky & minky and vera and the tamagocchiiiii guyyszzhhh 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She probably put peanut butter on her nose to entice fatdog before the video just to ensure that magical perfect videoπŸ˜‚
Oh god I can’t even eat PB anymore since a young local lad got his genitals mauled off by a dog when his friends played a prank with it. Some friends!! 🀬

• Wow
  • Haha
Is the fat dog dying?! Is that why she is talking about if kindness blah blah blah then dogs would outlive us all, because she is alluding to her dog's life expectancy somehow?! Is that why she is getting so emotional with him licking her face?
As I said this morning ,I thought he had with that bloody quote and music and thought the video was an old one in happier times - so weird that whole clip πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A bit of ham up her nostril πŸ˜‚
Cheap hamπŸ˜‚
I hope I don't offend anyone,but her behaviour reminds me of the time my ex watched my dog cleaning his bits and said he wished he could do the same.
I was horrified but told him if he must,approach the dog slowly so not to startle him 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I'm sorry that you experienced that. I hope you are doing well now.

I have to agree with you after seeing a friend going through the same earlier in the year. She is currently in a Mother & Baby psychiatric unit with PND.
Perhaps Inch knows she's not right, and the 'see Soph, the shoppers luvs ya!' posts are to try and get her to feel something. Unfortunately she probably needs more than that if she is ill.

I don't want to feel sorry for her - she is still a giant turdburger - but I do hope that her husband or mother encourage her to get some professional help if she needs it.

Thank you. Took a loooong time but my little 2 year old who I barely didn’t want to cuddle is now turning 13 and it’s been me & him, 2 person team ever since and the bond we have is incredible, he is literally my best friendπŸ₯° crabbit wee shite right enough, picture Kevin from Kevin & Perry, although more smellier probably 🀣 My point is I’ve more than made up for the lack of love, if any, he didn’t get then. We still have a cuddle before bed every night and say our I Love you’s😊

Because she makes them money, if they had to keep her off insta etc then who'll support them all. God forbid Jamie's to get a job. He's too good for all that, he was on the telly a few times after all. He's waiting on strictly and I'm a celeb calling.
I would personally max out the only credit card I have to vote for Inch to do every trial on imma celeb πŸ˜…

• Heart
  • Haha
This made me emotional actually because I can relate to what you're saying. ❀This is spot on she's taking the piss. She can't go throwing around mental health when people are genuinely crippled by it day in day out. Mental health isn't an excuse to get attention which she is clearly doing and has been doing for a very long time now.. She's throwing a strop! And a massive one at that. She's fuming that we've clocked her game !
It is just awful how she does it. And i get so cross about attention seekers. A very wise psychiatrist once said to me 'its the people who don' t know they are ill that are the sickest and the quiet ones we need to watch' and its so true. When you are so vocal about somthing it is perceived as attention seeking because who wants others to truely know how tit you feel. I wear my mask well, then you see me hiding my arms in the summer. And twiddling my hair during face to face meetings. Not many peole know i struggle because they dont need to know. I dont want attention i want to get well. And i am sp muvh better and i am a survivor not a victim. But i dont wear it as a badge. It is a dangerous game she plays and i hope she never feels how we feel as its not all coated in MAC and ICONIC makeup its coated on dignity and strength. Big hug to all my fellow survivors x

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Just saw an Instagram advert of the β€œdesenio ambassadors” and their collections. No hinch. All beautiful women posing in front of their prints that they laarrrvve. Hinch is just not glamorous enough to keep up with these women. I would imagine it’s things like that that are eating away at her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It is just awful how she does it. And i get so cross about attention seekers. A very wise psychiatrist once said to me 'its the people who don' t know they are ill that are the sickest and the quiet ones we need to watch' and its so true. When you are so vocal about somthing it is perceived as attention seeking because who wants others to truely know how tit you feel. I wear my mask well, then you see me hiding my arms in the summer. And twiddling my hair during face to face meetings. Not many peole know i struggle because they dont need to know. I dont want attention i want to get well. And i am sp muvh better and i am a survivor not a victim. But i dont wear it as a badge. It is a dangerous game she plays and i hope she never feels how we feel as its not all coated in MAC and ICONIC makeup its coated on dignity and strength. Big hug to all my fellow survivors x
❀❀glad to have people like you here. Real people who actually understand x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hmm I'm really on the fence when it comes to her talking about her struggles. I had PND with both of mine. I have also been diagnosed with depression, OCD and GAD. I remember someone telling me that I didn't have enough of a reason to be depressed. Mental illness can creep up on anyone and there doesn't really have to be a reason for it. I don't think anyone can say for sure whether or not she is struggling. I do think there is a lot she could do to help herself. (Get out more, cut the cord from the sofa, gain some independence from her shadow husband, stop trying to be so perfect, stop snogging the dog)

That being said, she lies through her bleeping teeth. She is so shady and yet pretends she is telling everyone the ins and outs of a ducks hole when in reality she is hiding stuff. So I can't really gauge where I'm at with the MH issues. I still think she is a twit regardless

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I wonder why she doesn't prod the dog like she prods the children? Ooh I know.....because it's bleeping UNPLEASANT AND WEIRD!!!!

Also the desperation for engagement and the need to stay visible is becoming obviously real now that Henners is posting and chatting to the shoppers πŸ™„

Reactions: 20
I am fully done 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I am seriously cackling!!!!!

Why have they got matching eyebrows? They meet in the middle like an evil monobrow 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
But HenREY knows, he is channelling his Paul McKenna and sending positive vibes!!! Its not all about the Highbrows πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.