Mrs Hinch #407 Sophie the suffering sofa slug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyz, the audition process is quite tough. Ronnie hasn’t made it into the cast for this season 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 108
She’s desperately trying to show and explain all her “feelings” but tbh I think she just looks numb. I know the feeling well. A mix of PND and my cheating partner who was living a double life helped with that. But I just remember telling people I felt numb, nothing, not a thing, especially to my 2 year old son and I felt ashamed even saying it out loud, I’m no expert at all it’s just my opinion but it’s all a bit too familiar to me

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Nothing angers me more than faking mental illness/health. I have had PND, have deppression and anxiety disorder. So here is somthing for you to note Sophie as you are getting it so wrong.
You are struggling because you are lazy.
You are tired because your diet is appauling
Your anxious because your insta fame is no longer and you need to find a real job
You are making out your sad and thats because you can see your bestie having what you want
You are looking solemn but manage to put a full face of slap on, and video yourself (i could not even look at myself in a mirror as i neglected myself while im depression)
You feel like your failing because your life is so fake
You portray to have MH but manage to post on social media (i could not even txt when unwell)
You dont seem to see how truely nasty your behaviour is and an insult to all MH survivors. Every day is a battle and cuddling my dog helped me but by god i could not film it and share it online.
You are a horrid horrid person and your husband is a nasty manipulative person.
Try to be a better Mummaz to Ronnie as your portraying a very bad situation with him and your treatment of him. He and your other son should both be top of your prioritises, not cuddling your dog and looking sad for attemtion.
And get some help fast before you are truely in a world of tit that you don't understand.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 136
She’s the classic boy who cried wolf, she’s made so much tit up that even if she’s genuinely struggling it’s difficult to believe

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Nothing angers me more than faking mental illness/health. I have had PND, have deppression and anxiety disorder. So here is somthing for you to note Sophie as you are getting it so wrong.
Your anxious because your insta fame is no longer and you need to find a real job
You are making out your sad and thats because you can see your bestie having what you want
You are looking solemn but manage to put a full face of slap on, and video yourself (i could not even look at myself in a mirror as i neglected myself while im depression)
You portray to have MH but manage to post on social media (i could not even txt when unwell)
You dont seem to see how truely nasty your behaviour is and an insult to all MH survivors. Every day is a battle and cuddling my dog helped me but by god i could not film it and share it online.
You’ve said a lot better what I was trying to say earlier! I too feel it’s a bloody insult to those of us who have genuine mental health issues. That’s the serious and dangerous part of her tit I take offence to.

the rest is luckily hilarious to balance it out thanks to you nusty trolls 😂😂

Reactions: 32
You are a horrid horrid person and your husband is a nasty manipulative person.
Try to be a better Mummaz to Ronnie as your portraying a very bad situation with him and your treatment of him. He and your other son should both be top of your prioritises, not cuddling your dog and looking sad for attemtion.
And get some help fast before you are truely in a world of tit that you don't understand.
This made me emotional actually because I can relate to what you're saying. ❤This is spot on she's taking the piss. She can't go throwing around mental health when people are genuinely crippled by it day in day out. Mental health isn't an excuse to get attention which she is clearly doing and has been doing for a very long time now.. She's throwing a strop! And a massive one at that. She's fuming that we've clocked her game !

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She’s desperately trying to show and explain all her “feelings” but tbh I think she just looks numb. I know the feeling well. A mix of PND and my cheating partner who was living a double life helped with that. But I just remember telling people I felt numb, nothing, not a thing, especially to my 2 year old son and I felt ashamed even saying it out loud, I’m no expert at all it’s just my opinion but it’s all a bit too familiar to me
Sorry to hear you went through this ❤

If this is the case with Hinch then her family should be supporting her and protecting her by keeping her off the gram completely. They are not doing her any favours by encouraging her to post sanitised stories or articulate feelings she can’t describe, or even Inch posting videos of her looking lost and inviting speculation. Why can’t they prioritise her mental health over engagement and £££s, and give her time and space to work it through? Come on Inch and FFF, step up!

Look at Rylan as a good example. He has things going on in his private life and he had taken the time to focus on himself and his family. If her sheep love her as much as she believes they do she can do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m assuming Lenor was asleep, so instead of taking a shower or y’know spending time with her first second born, she’s getting it on with the mutt? Get in the bleeping bin 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm sorry that you experienced that. I hope you are doing well now.

I have to agree with you after seeing a friend going through the same earlier in the year. She is currently in a Mother & Baby psychiatric unit with PND.
Perhaps Inch knows she's not right, and the 'see Soph, the shoppers luvs ya!' posts are to try and get her to feel something. Unfortunately she probably needs more than that if she is ill.

I don't want to feel sorry for her - she is still a giant turdburger - but I do hope that her husband or mother encourage her to get some professional help if she needs it.

Reactions: 18
Maybe she’d feel better about herself if she didn’t sit on her arse scrolling insta and following love islanders. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She may well be in a mood because her figure isnt “snapping back” like it did after Ronnie or how she assumed it would. I know that 2 years post baby I’m still a saggy state a few pounds heavier than I would like to be. But I struggle to find time to exercise - it’s hard to do it with a toddler hanging off your leg - yes you could argue resistance training but yeah. Nope.
But the way I combat it? I don’t follow accounts that make me feel tit about myself. I might have a nosey after a comment on here etc but I only follow accounts that make me feel good about myself. I would imagine hinches follow list is pure torture. Full of young women with insane figures and confidence and style etc. It must make her feel like utter tit every day. Easy solution hinch. UNFOLLOW AND SPEND TIME WITH YOUR PRECIOUS FAMILY

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Bloody hell, the last thread seemed to gather warp speed! 😂 Personally I'm glad Ronnie isn't on Instagram very much at present. If like to think it's because Hinch and Jimlad have made a conscious effort to try and protect his privacy but somehow I doubt it.
That story of her and the dog was uncomfortable to watch. It seemed forced and unnatural but of course came with the obligatory eye bleeping. Full face of make up on, false eyelashes applied and hair Instagram worthy in a messy bun and, yet she's nervous, guilty, feeling like a failure, in a lot of pain and struggling? Behave. This is all just another typical "woe is me" post, designed and orchestrated to get her followers to say how wonderful, beautiful, inspirational she is. The whole story was clearly set up which is apparent by the way it starts, and by the way she checks the camera as though she's waiting for the timer to finish. The sad face she pulls when she's finished letting the dog lick her face ( maybe he'd not long since licked his bollocks, maybe he hadn't) is the final attempt to get the adoration and attention from her followers. It's an act, contrived and choreographed to perfection. She's wicked.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Eurgh why the need to snog that beast of a dog & broadcast it over the gram?!

And I’ve never known a grown woman that needs to be babysat by her berk of a husband & mad mother either, I just find the whole set up so bizarre!

Has she ever been food shopping on her own ever?

Reactions: 34
Bloody hell, the last thread seemed to gather warp speed! 😂 Personally I'm glad Ronnie isn't on Instagram very much at present. If like to think it's because Hinch and Jimlad have made a conscious effort to try and protect his privacy but somehow I doubt it.
That story of her and the dog was uncomfortable to watch. It seemed forced and unnatural but of course came with the obligatory eye bleeping. Full face of make up on, false eyelashes applied and hair Instagram worthy in a messy bun and, yet she's nervous, guilty, feeling like a failure, in a lot of pain and struggling? Behave. This is all just another typical "woe is me" post, designed and orchestrated to get her followers to say how wonderful, beautiful, inspirational she is. The whole story was clearly set up which is apparent by the way it starts, and by the way she checks the camera as though she's waiting for the timer to finish. The sad face she pulls when she's finished letting the dog lick her face ( maybe he'd not long since licked his bollocks, maybe he hadn't) is the final attempt to get the adoration and attention from her followers. It's an act, contrived and choreographed to perfection. She's wicked.
It really felt so staged, to the point that I bet she was fully dressed underneath that dressing gown.

What relevance did that post have to her account? Snogging your dog?
I think jamie was out with Ronnie, ma had Lennie and she had been left on her own
She always goes a bit funny when she’s left with her own company 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There's Hinch moaning and griping and doing nothing and SS pregnant working multiple proper jobs and doing DIY living her best life and appreciating what she's got. You want a big House Hinch then you need to get off your arse and work and look after your kids🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Lmao the end of the video and 'sad face' planted into lardydardy made me laugh. Wtf are you doing gets worst the more I watch it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is the fat dog dying?! Is that why she is talking about if kindness blah blah blah then dogs would outlive us all, because she is alluding to her dog's life expectancy somehow?! Is that why she is getting so emotional with him licking her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.