Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 647343I seriously think her sheep have mental issues. “She’s an inspiration” duck the duck off! Practically pissing themselves over the fact she’s a member of the same group they’re in 😳 I think she’s just trying to claw some more sheep back into the pen after a few have escaped with the tide that seems to be turning 🙈 desperate melt
I actually despair for the world my son and his generation are going to grow up in when numpties like Hinch are considered inspirational figures. Intelligence isn't valued anymore, it's how well known you are and how many likes you have on bloody Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Anyone see this beaut on SSs stories… little dig at Bubs 🤔

View attachment 647622
I know she’s down there for work but I’d imagine her & joe would have made little holidays like that happen anyway. Hinch has no excuse. She could have packed the car up and gone off for a little seaside holiday anytime she likes. Plus even easier if you’re breastfeeding 😉😉 just need your boobs don’t even need to worry about sterilising bottles. Whack Lonnie in the sling with a few nappies and a pack of wet wipes and you’re good to go. Ronnie gets to play on the beach all day (not the nuclear beach she went to near their house. A proper beach) and is all worn out by that fresh sea air. Sounds perfect. She can afford it. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
You know what, soooo many single mothers with no help whatsoever, manage to interact and have proper days out with their little ones! She is just fecking lazy! She has all the help in the world. Parents, sister, and a friggin husband who doesn't even get off his fat saggy ass to go to work like everyone else. He is there 24/7. Theres zero excuse!!!
Her and SS are worrrrrlds apart!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If this comes here won’t Sopha be in a lot of trouble already law in Norway whoop whoop
Step in the right direction, I hope the are able to enforce it. I like that they have to be marked with a standardised label designed by the Govt. That’s what’s needed here to stop it being written in a tiny unreadable font, and hidden against a similar colour background. Yes I am looking at you Hinch!

Dead! 😂 Flashbacks to Janet Street Porter‘s brilliant intro and quip
“I read as much as I could before I fell asleep” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone see this beaut on SSs stories… little dig at Bubs 🤔

View attachment 647622
I didn’t see this as a dig but I just can’t imagine Hinch ever thinking that about Ronnie, nevermind actually posting evidence that she does have fun with him. Like what must she think when she sees her BFF posting normal mam stuff like this?

Reactions: 11
She has her priorities all wrong. Poor Ronnie cast aside while she cuddles that fat spoilt mutt. 😓

I also don't believe she was sleeping sitting up, it looks like she was pretending and I don't know anyone who sleeps with their thumb up. She's so smug.

My leather sofa is 13 years old and in better condition than Sophie's grey velvet one.

Reactions: 14
I am so getting Hinch vibes from this story.
Screenshot_20210704-194959_Facebook.jpg

I wonder what was inside said burner. 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can she please cut Ronnie’s hair!!! I know some parents struggle with cutting kids hair but it needs cutting!! ✂

Reactions: 5
Does Ronnie have a thing where he needs to wear hats or have his hood up? Like a sensory thing?
he had his hood up when with Rex and many times in the garden dressed funny with a hat and hood

Reactions: 13
Guyzzzz remind me is it cod or haddock that's grotty fish?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Ronnie have a thing where he needs to wear hats or have his hood up? Like a sensory thing?
he had his hood up when with Rex and many times in the garden dressed funny with a hat and hood
Covering his awful hack job on his fringe by his trained hairdresser mum!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.