Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cod - well I hope cause I’ve got haddock in the oven 😂
Hahaha I hardly ever buy fish because I hate the smell but my non money making cash cow child is weaning so needs must, we can't all get #gifted Ella's kitchen pouches.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What wedding photos? I've never seen any.
I mentioned on here that the house was impersonal and there were no family pictures up (didn't realise at the time she had a Desenio contract) later that day, she framed 2 wedding pictures and got Jamie to hang them on the wall between their bedroom and Ronnie’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My 2 year old has never once slept through. Not once. Never. Not once. Nope. Never. Not even one night in two years. Kill me now.
Lol my 11 yr old (asd) still
Doesn’t always sleep through the night and is she sleeps to 7am
Its a lay in !!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed what is with him always wearing bloody caps..... she has gone from dressing as a literal baby still in onesies with feet ....to a wannabe teenage basketball player 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She needs to just admit Ronnie has some issues. He is non verbal, vacant, doesn't seem to really play. Showing signs of Autism. My brother who has autism was exactly the same and my nephew.
Once they had the RIGHT SUPPORT and help. They thrived and now 16 and 13 they are both leading fantastic lives.
My brother didn't become verbal until he was about 8. Now you wouldn't even know he has Autism. He used to squeal and scream to communicate!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Anyone see this beaut on SSs stories… little dig at Bubs 🤔

View attachment 647622
People are quick to slam Stacey but she’s a fantastic mother bar the odd little thing, but we are all the same on that front aren’t we.
I love the little caption she’s put on it because you absolutely wouldn’t see Sopha “frolicking” in her adult fecking onesie style clothes. It looks like she’s constantly dressed for the life saving exercise we had to do in swimming lessons “bring some old jamas and your swimming kit tomorrow, we are practicing swimming in an emergency” 🤣🤣

I didn’t see this as a dig but I just can’t imagine Hinch ever thinking that about Ronnie, nevermind actually posting evidence that she does have fun with him. Like what must she think when she sees her BFF posting normal mam stuff like this?
haha all I imagine her face to be like in those moments is that j’aime from Summer Heights High “why is she so random??” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Old Soph must be SO rattled by Stacey - shes totally overtaken soph in a likeability factor. Mark my words mat leave will be finishing soon for her …… she won’t be able to cope!

Reactions: 16
People are quick to slam Stacey but she’s a fantastic mother bar the odd little thing, but we are all the same on that front aren’t we.
I love the little caption she’s put on it because you absolutely wouldn’t see Sopha “frolicking” in her adult fecking onesie style clothes. It looks like she’s constantly dressed for the life saving exercise we had to do in swimming lessons “bring some old jamas and your swimming kit tomorrow, we are practicing swimming in an emergency” 🤣🤣
“Fantastic mother” hahaha oh Lordy I think not 😂😂😂 Rex is always filthy and she made a montage of her packing the bags she took to hospital when he needed stitches. She also packed a bleeping fejka. She’s tapped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
“Fantastic mother” hahaha oh Lordy I think not 😂😂😂 Rex is always filthy and she made a montage of her packing the bags she took to hospital when he needed stitches. She also packed a bleeping fejka. She’s tapped.
Ok when was Rex in hospital? I’ve had a social media hiatus, my heads not been with it so I’m quite clearly winslet to the party here xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.