Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing like a proper cuddle is there? 😊 my daughter is 28 and she said to me recently that her favourite sound in the world is my voice! I have to admit, that made me cry!
😭 Ach, my mama heart. How come they can still get you the same when they're not tiny any more? On hubby's last deployment, our eldest (who's 10 this year) really struggled, and one night he appeared at 2am to ask if he could sleep next to me. Very quickly got the full story that he'd been having nightmares and really just needed a cuddle. I haven't cuddled him to sleep in a long time and it made me cry (also still sniffed his head, pleased to report he doesn't smell like teenage boy just yet). We co-slept with all of ours until they naturally preferred their own beds and had no end of negative comments about it. Pleased to report that the main outcome of co-sleeping appears to be having kids who seek you out for comfort and still want to be cuddled.

I hope Ronnie gets cuddled properly. I hope he's not left to cry and wasn't sleep trained by leaving him to cry. I hope his dad gives him the genuine, unprompted affection without a camera present that toddlers and little ones need.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 647343I seriously think her sheep have mental issues. “She’s an inspiration” duck the duck off! Practically pissing themselves over the fact she’s a member of the same group they’re in 😳 I think she’s just trying to claw some more sheep back into the pen after a few have escaped with the tide that seems to be turning 🙈 desperate melt
No stop 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 647343I seriously think her sheep have mental issues. “She’s an inspiration” duck the duck off! Practically pissing themselves over the fact she’s a member of the same group they’re in 😳 I think she’s just trying to claw some more sheep back into the pen after a few have escaped with the tide that seems to be turning 🙈 desperate melt
Don’t all comments start with the original posters fullname…?

And sorry to break it to you Nic but she may not see it and if she does will probably not reply because you are not a zleb 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15

And sorry to break it to you Nic but she may not see it and if she does will probably not reply because you are not a zleb 😘
They do when someone replies to their comment, so the fact it tagged Mrs sofa rosa don’t mean jack! They give out the fan girl vibe , the ones that would probably start hyperventilating and crying if they seen her in the street, a lot like how teenagers are when they meet their fave artist or band, not that they would recognise her in the flesh, since she’s got so many different faces, filtered to duck 😳🙈
ETA that I am no way affiliated with sofa, in case anyone thought I was due to my mistimed space , space 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was gifted when her house was extended when Ronnie was born, so its only 2yrs old, but thats what she gets spraying tit all over it rather than clean it.
Not once has she ever shown anyone how to clean a sofa, because clearly she doesn't.

I've got kids and a big dog who we allow on the sofa and mine doesn't look anything like that because we take care of it.
I suppose when you've invested money you've actually had to earn from getting off your arse everyday, you have more motivation to look after your possessions
Yep. Agree. We have cats (an abnormal number) but I swear if anyone walked in our house you wouldn’t see or smell that that was the case. I don’t just spray febreeze on them like she does. I remove crumbs and vacuum the sofa regularly, I machine wash and dry the cushion covers, I use o professional spot cleaner on the upholstery….If someone thought my sofa looked sticky like hers does if be mortified.

Reactions: 2
I find it weird she doesn’t have an office. She’s running a business from home so why doesn’t she have a designated work space? That’s the perfect place to hang your magazine covers in frames, have your books on display etc
Her “office” is that manky smelly old sofa.
She could have had a little office if she’d kept her dressing room but no she had to have that ridiculous landing 🙄 her house is so badly designed.

Reactions: 9
Her heart cries and can smile and all kinds of other crap, she’s either a medical marvel or needs to get down to the nearest hospital pronto 🙄🤦‍♀️
Let's not forget the random health official with the lanyard who told her she could be bottled to cure all sorts 🤷‍♀️
I think depression was one of them?
Athletes foot,verrucas,twitching digits,phlegm to mention a few.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I like that the one who thinks she’s “an inspiration to all” used a 🧻 bog roll emoji after it. Says it all love.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

She’s an inspiration to all 😂😂😂😂😂😂

They’ll be making her a saint next!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Such a school girl comment to make isn’t it? I’m embarrassed for her. She’s so jealous that all she can do is try and piggyback off SS’s success, like a desperate cling-on. 🤢
Apologies for sharing an article from this rag, but they are really scraping the bottom of barrel for “news”.

Hinch looks like she forgot to wipe her nose after snorting the marching powder in the besties picture. Bit heavy handed on the old highlighter there

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...cebook&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1625305572
Lovely headline from The Scum there “the baby girl she deserves” like there’s something wrong with having boys🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Let's not forget the random health official with the lanyard who told her she could be bottled to cure all sorts 🤷‍♀️
I think depression was one of them?
Athletes foot,verrucas,twitching digits,phlegm to mention a few.
The wedding album has cured several people's insomnia too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Seriously...is that actually grown women commenting on her post??!...that is so embarassing - who are these people, do they not have friends 🤮🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.