Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just clicked, didn’t they have that tacky love heart sticker on.... is that you mean?

Reactions: 6
7016A454-8630-44B3-8BF1-154BD01E8661.png

EAF842DE-BB87-400B-B935-4B5C360530A7.png
Recent stats @HinchesSousChef
I’ll get inches too in a minute. Hinches are averaging 400 at the moment - I reckon that’s what they buy and the variations are plus or minus followers that day. Apart from the 1200 on the 27th

exit for inches…. What happened on 25th??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes......I know.
So if you know why did you post in agreement with someone who thought they were talking about Ronnie 😂
No one was “shaming” Ronnie at all. It was a joke about Lennie’s age.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Took one look at Greedys account and turned off. Exactly like Mrs Hinch. The hands, throwing the cloth. duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I always wonder this too!! Surely they should have mentioned it!? I was wondering as well if you can get your vaccine when pregnant/ breastfeeding? But it hasn't been mentioned, so strange ..!
You can have it during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I reck they're anti vax wankers

Reactions: 5
I always wonder this too!! Surely they should have mentioned it!? I was wondering as well if you can get your vaccine when pregnant/ breastfeeding? But it hasn't been mentioned, so strange ..!
Sopha will never comment on such a subject waaaay to real life for her… she’ll wait to hear what all the other air heads are saying and then maybe give us a flash of a gif on a post…
Couldn’t give a shite either way what she does,she’s a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just took a look at the Miss Greedy account. Nah. Not for me. Pointy fingers. Tats. Hope this makes sense after everything. Wiping not cleaning.
She’s a Hinch clone.

Reactions: 19
Just took a look at the Miss Greedy account. Nah. Not for me. Pointy fingers. Tats. Hope this makes sense after everything. Wiping not cleaning.
She’s a Hinch clone.
Exactly why I turned off. Everything just screams Hinch. No thank you

Reactions: 9
Telling that Inch only follows two people on iG. So he has no interest in it. Purley an. Extension of Hinchhome account. Why do her followers not see this and tag him. Its her account not his!!! That video was stages lfor engagement and to show off the shiny new bike. She has tp show spending all the time. For a child with so many toys....he is not a happy chappy. I would have been in my element and an excited ball of energy. He just looks solemn.
I think his followers number is slightly less than what hers probably is in the real world of real actual people, not bots 🤔😅
Her recent grid posts reflect this too
I reckon she has had a major drop in followers but has kept topping up the numbers by desperately buying bots 🤪
Her fifteen minutes of fame is badly waning now and she's not doin herself any favours by letting her berk of a husband post weird stories of her looking big time pissed off!!!

So I don’t follow her or her lazy husband anymore but I do check in from time to time. Just watched his stories and someone sent this message lol what an absolute drip! 😂 How sad you must be to be that invested. Jesus I wouldn’t even get on like that to my own family.
Also I see she had on her snazzy chav clothes. Dressed like a complete woman. I wonder does she wear those oversized glasses incase she encounters some paps since she’s super famous :ROFLMAO:😂

anyway I’m off, il be back again no doubt. She just pisses me off that much hence why I pop on and off. Two freeloaders.
050C7BA8-1B19-4200-91A3-C894CAB2ACA2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Quietest she's been in a while, usually pops on with a cringey story or quote so can't use maternity leave as an excuse .... Wonder what she's sulking about this time...

Quietest she's been in a while, usually pops on with a cringey story or quote so can't use maternity leave as an excuse .... Wonder what she's sulking about this time...
She’s seen something she didn’t like for sure. Hence the sulky scrolling in the gazeeeeebo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha watching tv, ads on, not really listening think, wow what an annoying voice then I hear ‘deep hhhhyyyygenic clean’ and see the claw and realise it’s the bloody Hinch Ariel advert 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.