Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A family walk, that’s a bingo for some lucky Tattler (but Sophie doesn’t read here, ya know).
And there’s that wee lost soul, looking totally under stimulated snd bored af.

ETA - I missed the ‘manzz’, I only do the Hinchliffes with the sound down. 😏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Jimbobnojobtinyknob and his 3 musketeers. Why isn't the fat mutt walking? Why does Sopha look like a bag lady? Why is Ronsomesbinmanzzzzz so bleeping miserable... Jesus.. crack a smile kid. Blank as anything.

Reactions: 29
Finally goes for a walk (out the estate) but of course her shadows there!!! It doesn't look very sunny Hinch!!! 🕶🕶

Reactions: 17
" MaNZZZ " piss off Jamie

What the flaming hell is she wearing aswell? She has no style what so ever.... She must have that set in every colour. So unflattering.

Oh and that gormless look off Sophie in the beginning when he started talking like she didn't know Jamie was filming.. LIKE SHE DIDN'T TELL HIM TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 34
oh stop with the arse licking screenshots no one cares!!

Stop forcing this football thing on Ron..hes not interested in it..as we saw the other day , he just stood there looking blank.

Reactions: 25

What the flaming hell is she wearing aswell? She has no style what so ever.... She must have that set in every colour. So unflattering.

Oh and that gormless look off Sophie in the beginning when he started talking like she didn't know Jamie was filming.. LIKE SHE DIDN'T TELL HIM TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
She would of known. That slow pace walk was for him….take 10 lol!
Ronnie looks like he is fed up now if all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Exactly! "Quick Jaymeeeeeeeeee... pretend I haven't seen you recording us while i walk like a bleeping hero as the only woman ever to have given birth.." whilst Rondonbinmanzzzcantsayawordbuthetalksperfectlyfinethankyou stares blankly into the middle distance wishing he was anywhere else. Sad!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sophie always comments on other instagrammers pages to seem ‘well known’ and ‘famous’. She doesn’t reply to her followers genuine queries or questions or blocks anyone who will message out of concern.
Yeh she comments on a lot of z listers
She’s hoping to get in on the zlist network

like with Stacey and then use their fame to boost her own
But I think in the case of Stacey she boosted staceys popularity and pocket

Reactions: 9
If Hinch comments on ss giveaway reel thing with some cringey comment that has absolutely 0 purpose on a fuckin giveaway post I will genuinely launch myself out my bedroom window.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she didn’t pop onto Instagram last night and tell us she’s watching love island. You know the standard “omg they are all so skinny and gorgeous, bodies are amazing. Jamie’s watching it with me and I’m like 👀 at him” whilst eating 5 of her nachos but tells us she’s ate the whole plate to herself. I’m still calling bingo for tonight 😂
She’a waiting for sky to pay her
Then she’ll promote how she records on her sky box and it’s so amazing and suggest other trash for her to watch

Reactions: 8
If Hinch comments on ss giveaway reel thing with some cringey comment that has absolutely 0 purpose on a fuckin giveaway post I will genuinely launch myself out my bedroom window.
Can you get your hubby to put the mattress on the lawn now babes cos I reckon it’s a given. Love you to the moon and back bubs 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is she wearing? I'm no style icon but does she only own one pair of shoes/trainer. And that God awful cardi/jacket thing 🤭 she is so chavvy. Honestly the chavviest thing I've seen

Why is the baby in the seat part of the pram? Surely it's far too early to be in that type of seat...where is the baby seat

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.