Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dead 🤣🤣🤣 it is such an unflattering picture of Vesticles 😅

Tekkers reminds me of old school Soccer AM. “Unbelievable tekkers” - probably a desperate little link to his flop of a football career 😭
Does anyone have this photo to share please ?

Reactions: 4
Just seen its 2 more days until SS in the style collection gets released....

Radio silence from Grinch until Wednesday night, then a massive troll tantrum.

I'm calling bingoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wow. First Zopha cured depression by wanking a tap and now she's cured everyone's anxiety and body dysmorphia. What next? World peace? twit

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm sure she's seething tonight about miss greedy getting THE house with the garden considering greedy has always been in a council house but has now managed to buy a gorgeous house with a beautiful garden while sopha is still stuck in Castle grey skull that you couldn't swing a cat in

• Haha
Don’t know if this has been added as she bores me to tears so I haven’t read the last thread but she commented this on Georgia kousoulou from towies post. I bet she is proper hung up on her weight after having the baby. Seems the type.
It’s her second kid FFS!! Surely she knows this stuff first hand?!

Reactions: 12
Forgive me tattlers for I have sinned.
I noticed the memoir in the local library and picked it up.

I've attached some of my favourite parts and added a few comments.

* a journalist knocked on her neighbours door for a picture of the Thursday cleaning van. I don't know, I'm no journalist but I just can't imagine this being true. There was also mention of two paparazzi, one who followed her to a hair salon and one who sat in a van by the house. Again I'm no expert but the police moved them on and management threatened to sue the paparazzi.
Is this allowed? Yeah I get they're no doubt a pain for the real celebs but it is their job, they've been around a long time so must be legal right?

* Apparently there are not accounts but you can't help it if sexy daddy pig and bum stretcher follow you

* She doesn't accept many gifted items because if it's not broke there's no need to replace it and she doesn't want to walk around and feel like being on a TV set. Pretty sure 90% of your house is gifted hun but ok

* it's upsetting when people don't follow advertising guidelines when she personally tries really hard. 🤥

* she tries to ask people not to personalise Ronnie's clothes so they can be passed on after. Now I don't know about you guys but I don't think I've ever seen him in something that doesn't have his name plastered all over it.
When she says she asks I assume she means the gifted items. But again I would like to draw your attention to "I can afford to pay for my things so why shouldn't I"

* she encourages everyone to not be scared of renovation work. Because if she can do it with a newborn anyone can! I assume it's also easier when your husband doesn't work, you travel the first few months after the newborn and you have millions in the back for any unforseen issues

* she loved those tiles in the old kitchen. Hold lots of sentimental value. But we all remember they got smashed up, put into concrete then never seen again. Fun activity to do with the kids though, am I right

* my personal favourite "I only buy things I need" but if I had a penny for every time I heard her say she's bought something from home bargains and doesn't know what to do with it. I'd probably have a bank balance to rival hers

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I'm sure she's seething tonight about miss greedy getting THE house with the garden considering greedy has always been in a council house but has now managed to buy a gorgeous house with a beautiful garden while sopha is still stuck in Castle grey skull that you couldn't swing a cat in
I’ve no idea who she is but I’ve had a nosey at her account. Grey. Pergolas. Alpacas. House with a field. Who copied who? What is she famous for?

Reactions: 20

* a journalist knocked on her neighbours door for a picture of the Thursday cleaning van. I don't know, I'm no journalist but I just can't imagine this being true. There was also mention of two paparazzi, one who followed her to a hair salon and one who sat in a van by the house. Again I'm no expert but the police moved them on and management threatened to sue the paparazzi.
Is this allowed? Yeah I get they're no doubt a pain for the real celebs but it is their job, they've been around a long time so must be legal right?

* Apparently there are not accounts but you can't help it if sexy daddy pig and bum stretcher follow you

* She doesn't accept many gifted items because if it's not broke there's no need to replace it and she doesn't want to walk around and feel like being on a TV set. Pretty sure 90% of your house is gifted hun but ok

* it's upsetting when people don't follow advertising guidelines when she personally tries really hard. 🤥

* she tries to ask people not to personalise Ronnie's clothes so they can be passed on after. Now I don't know about you guys but I don't think I've ever seen him in something that doesn't have his name plastered all over it.
When she says she asks I assume she means the gifted items. But again I would like to draw your attention to "I can afford to pay for my things so why shouldn't I"

* she encourages everyone to not be scared of renovation work. Because if she can do it with a newborn anyone can! I assume it's also easier when your husband doesn't work, you travel the first few months after the newborn and you have millions in the back for any unforseen issues

* she loved those tiles in the old kitchen. Hold lots of sentimental value. But we all remember they got smashed up, put into concrete then never seen again. Fun activity to do with the kids though, am I right

* my personal favourite "I only buy things I need" but if I had a penny for every time I heard her say she's bought something from home bargains and doesn't know what to do with it. I'd probably have a bank balance to rival hers
Don't take it back to library. Burn the bleeping thing please

• Haha
Boring boring and predictable , photo shopped pics, finding it so hard guys just getting both boys bathed yet her make ups done and she has time to photo shop and plagiarise , lying liars lying is what her podcast should be called, just how are her followers still following or are they as fake as their heroine ?

Don't take it back to library. Burn the bleeping thing please
I am assuming the book was in the fiction section ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Beautiful house, I'd die for that field but who is she?? Is she another hinch bumsniffer?????

• Haha
Reactions: 14

‘Honest to God’ 🤥

‘Follow your heart’ 😂 it’s a bleeping renovation where you duck off on holiday, not a mission to find yourself on a solo backpacking expedition in India.

ls this the book the sheep read with ‘tears streaming down my face?!’ because ffs, get a life (hunnayz!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Don’t know if this has been added as she bores me to tears so I haven’t read the last thread but she commented this on Georgia kousoulou from towies post. I bet she is proper hung up on her weight after having the baby. Seems the type.
Blimey, she's practically illiterate 🙈 nice sentiment, but I had trouble understanding the actual words, and this girl is now bringing up a child

I’m glad someone else said it, where did the fire come from?!
Mixing chemicals?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.