Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph right now waiting to read other influenzas opinions on the covid vaccine before telling us hers.

View attachment 638706
Pmsl. This is amazing. She'll pick one, read a few words, post it then delete it.

Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers
Winning thread title by @IrishCatlady
(Edited slightly to fit)

Quick recap -

She’s been very quiet since her set up Q&A although she did manage to get her “horrific” birth story into several online news sites and The Sun, so winning there. Place your bets now for when she will reveal the FULL story...Stacey’s gender reveal? Or perhaps her new summer ITS collection launch day?

We were treated to a photo of the family at the beach, airbrushed and clearly taken by Freda Fiddle Fingers.

A short video of Soph and her Ma playing swing ball in the garden was uploaded, it seemed to serve no purpose so was clearly one for Jamie’s personal “garage” collection.

Jamie posted a photo of Wonder Woman at the dining table on Sunday morning multi tasking like a pro. Stroking the dog , pushing Len in his pram with her left foot and supposedly feeding Ron, who can feed himself just fine as we’ve all seen on numerous occasions. She was also performing brain surgery with her right foot and had a pen between her teeth to write her next best selling book too.

Jamie posted a photo of himself holding Lenor which had been photoshopped - probably by Soph - to remove his fat rolls off the back of his huge neck.

Sophie then posted a quote that someone / no one sent her about not letting body hang ups hold you back in life. As usual no credit to the author.
The irony is clearly lost on her, a woman who is never without airbrushes or filters appears to be pumped with fillers and Botox, who’s had weight loss surgery and who has fake hair, fake teeth, fake nails, fake brows, fake tan and a fake life.
Just Fake off Soph!

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens
This cracked me up. Reading my left footz reminded me of the Daniel day Lewis film.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t know if this has been added as she bores me to tears so I haven’t read the last thread but she commented this on Georgia kousoulou from towies post. I bet she is proper hung up on her weight after having the baby. Seems the type.
Has she deleted it? I wanted to see how many hinchers were blowing smoke up her arse but it’s gone

Reactions: 4
@Bunnykins - we are so lucky to have you. I look forward to your recap because of the extras you throw our way. Jamie’s personal “garage” collection killed me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Winning thread title by @IrishCatlady
(Edited slightly to fit)

Quick recap -

She’s been very quiet since her set up Q&A although she did manage to get her “horrific” birth story into several online news sites and The Sun, so winning there. Place your bets now for when she will reveal the FULL story...Stacey’s gender reveal? Or perhaps her new summer ITS collection launch day?

We were treated to a photo of the family at the beach, airbrushed and clearly taken by Freda Fiddle Fingers.

A short video of Soph and her Ma playing swing ball in the garden was uploaded, it seemed to serve no purpose so was clearly one for Jamie’s personal “garage” collection.

Jamie posted a photo of Wonder Woman at the dining table on Sunday morning multi tasking like a pro. Stroking the dog , pushing Len in his pram with her left foot and supposedly feeding Ron, who can feed himself just fine as we’ve all seen on numerous occasions. She was also performing brain surgery with her right foot and had a pen between her teeth to write her next best selling book too.

Jamie posted a photo of himself holding Lenor which had been photoshopped - probably by Soph - to remove his fat rolls off the back of his huge neck.

Sophie then posted a quote that someone / no one sent her about not letting body hang ups hold you back in life. As usual no credit to the author.
The irony is clearly lost on her, a woman who is never without airbrushes or filters appears to be pumped with fillers and Botox, who’s had weight loss surgery and who has fake hair, fake teeth, fake nails, fake brows, fake tan and a fake life.
Just Fake off Soph!

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens
Ffs.. I spat all over my phone screen reading this.. You are superb 🥳🥳🥳@Bunnykins

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What a recap 👏 Well done lass

I don’t want to start a “to vax or not to vax” debate but neither of them have mentioned a word about it and they’re both eligible ( have been for ages). Is it because she’s scared to get into a debate about it (probably) or what do we think?
Oh feckin hell I hope this thread doesn't turn into a vaccination discussion. It gets too nawwwwwwwwty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just seen the Fairy non bio advert with the Irish woman and everytine i see it i wonder now Hinch is a family account 🙄 why she doesn't get that gig🤔 smiling happily with her 2 children whilst advertising the product as P&G top puppet 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
thanks for choosing my title. I’ve never heard the word Tekkers before and unlike Inch won’t be using it because I’m not 15 or an idiot😏😏 I have heard the word Fekkers though, thanks Mrs Browns boys 😊 and the pair of them are definitely a pair of cringeworthy f####ers😉
Inch is the ultimate in cringe 🤪 not only trying to dress like a teenager but thinking he's speaking their lingo too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sofa, this you hun?
Was she smoking a bleeping fag at the time? How can spraying disinfectant in the sink result in your head becoming a fireball? Sinks usually have water not heat sources. These Hinches are something else!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Was she smoking a bleeping fag at the time? How can spraying disinfectant in the sink result in your head becoming a fireball? Sinks usually have water not heat sources. These Hinches are something else!
I’m glad someone else said it, where did the fire come from?!

Reactions: 30
For god’s sake! Some of these cleaning products are really so dangerous!
Think it’s more the dinlos using them tbf 🤣 I joined one of the infamous Hunchers groups for shits and gigs and the gems on there are out of this world 😅 Some daft cow was asking what the smell was in her fridge… did everything she possibly could including throwing away all the fresh veg and then ETA it was the Camembert 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just seen this on a certain FB page! Don’t worry that it’s not cleaning related Sharon because hinch isn’t cleaning related, anymore either! 🤮

Any ideas tattlers?🥴 Maybe a few Alphas hunnay 🤷‍♀️🙄

6092BB86-2F86-410D-AD7B-2FD4D411EAC9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen this on a certain FB page! Don’t worry that it’s not cleaning related Sharon because hinch isn’t cleaning related, anymore either! 🤮

Any ideas tattlers?🥴 Maybe a few Alphas hunnay 🤷‍♀️🙄

View attachment 638957
That’s hilarious. Though I’d be more worried about the body they’ve clearly found next door with the massive forensic tent erected. ETA please no Inch related jokes on the topic of erection, I’ve only just stopped feeling queasy after Matt Hancock’s 14 year old at a school disco grope-a-thon

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.