Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still much prefer my hetty over my tit shark , it’s meant to be anti hair wrap ....well the fucker whips up my hair but then get stuck and tangles around the spinny thing ......🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ So totally pointless USP!!!!
Yes I was influenced by miss Rose .... & yes I feel mugged off 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmmm... her birth story doesn’t quite ring true... do we know whether it was definitely at Broomfield? I’ve had two babies there (2019 and (2021) and with my first I was induced as labour wasn’t progressing and with my second I was scheduled to be induced and talked through the process (baby arrived naturally on induction day)

Reactions: 7
How the hell has this woman got over 4 million followers…. Just for cleaning her house?!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
Anyone else despair at the amount of cake that gets wasted in that house or is it just me? 😂 She always gets gifted. buys an extravagant oversized cake to show off on the Gram, thin slices all round and then the rest in the bin so she’s not tempted.

You don’t get that problem with a trusty Colin the Caterpillar cake
Most tiered or designed cakes are fake and a section will be real

also didn’t she say in her book she loved parties as a kid and there would always be a Colin the caterpillar

Reactions: 6
85F34ABD-8111-4820-94D9-0CB0ACCFA7C0.png
41 likes and 1 comment, which was a comment from fabulous 🙈 how grim!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Still much prefer my hetty over my tit shark , it’s meant to be anti hair wrap ....well the fucker whips up my hair but then get stuck and tangles around the spinny thing ......🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ So totally pointless USP!!!!
Yes I was influenced by miss Rose .... & yes I feel mugged off 😂😂😂😂
I was ‘influenced’ by her to buy the shark handheld. What a bloody awful device and the biggest waste of money ever!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Also a shark bleep here.. it's never pulled our carpets up but jeez does it capture a lot of dust and dog hair. The carpet looks new each time 😂

To bring it back to Hinch, she did not influence my shark purchase who can be faffed with bloody vacuum lines when after letting the family loose you need to vacuum again in 5 minutes 🤣🤣
Hahahaaaaa same!!! I would like to take this time and opportunity to say my shark purchase also had absolutely nothing to do with Hinch. Thankyou. Xo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My son loved watching the bin men come so I bought him a toy bin lorry to play with his other cars now I realise I should’ve bought him a life size one with his own bins 😒
Me too, my daughters were also obsessed and still are with any type of vehicle but loved their recycle truck like you wouldn't believe so they had every truck you could think of but now i feel like I've failed as a mother cos i didn't get them their own bin, bin lorry and driving licence to carry out the work at 8,4 and 3 years old.. Someone call social services on me for i have failed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys, I have searched threads but cannot find where the gossip started re henners and rex - why do we think he snapped? Literally because rex needed stitches? Or is there more to it!?

Also, does fredayahoonotgmail have form for husband poaching?

How the hell has this woman got over 4 million followers…. Just for cleaning her house?!!!! 😂😂😂😂
She buys them!

Reactions: 6
She can’t, she’s had a baby 😂
And her legs don’t work remember. Apparently she’s just ordered this Barrrrrsketweave Commode in Biskittttt so she don’t have to move much. From sofa to commode. From commode to sofa and repeat (musical chairs, “Alexa play Whitney I wanna dance”). It’s over in the corner with Orla the bygone (R.I.P) and it’s so cheap guyyyyshzz so SWIPE THE duck UP ⬆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And her legs don’t work remember. Apparently she’s just ordered this Barrrrrsketweave Commode in Biskittttt so she don’t have to move much. From sofa to commode. From commode to sofa and repeat (musical chairs, “Alexa play Whitney I wanna dance”). It’s over in the corner with Orla the bygone (R.I.P) and it’s so cheap guyyyyshzz so SWIPE THE duck UP ⬆

I wonder if she will show us how to clean it?
Jayymeeee, can you clean the poo out the barrrskeTTweaveee?!!
ETA. Maybe she will tell the sheep to clean in between the barskeTTT crevices with the sonic brush (glorified electric toothbrush) and cause poo splatter disasters across Britain.
Get the crime scene cleaners out! There's tit on the walls!
Another classic Hinch duck up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Is there part of all these lies that is just her trying to be talked about by someone? Her threads have slowed down, hinchers are seeing her for what she is or just generally going off the same content all the time? There’s only so many times you can watch a person shine their sink. So maybe she’s trying to ignite the interest in her by telling conflicting events. Either way, it’s over. Nobody is really that bothered anymore.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.